PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: portfolio recovery associates llc
There may be more specific results for "portfolio recovery associates llc"
For more specific results for "portfolio recovery associates llc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC Took money from my checking account and I didn't receive product. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Argos, Indiana Alternative Health: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Bari national builders llc Antonio deligio Rip off and very unprofessional workmanship Miramar and Georgia Florida
Author: MIAMI SHORES, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bari national builders llc , Florida

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
William C. Berger Esq. Home Defense Law Firm LLC Promised foreclosure defense & house in foreclosure Boca Raton Florida Author: Pine Bush, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: William C. Berger Esq. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 13 2017
VRsIMPLE Bruce Love; Charles Sullivanvrsimple.com; Progressive Residential; CR4 LLC; Illegal Eviction Scottsdale Internet Author: Oakland, California Lodging: VRsIMPLE Internet

Oct 13 2017
Rich Cosner Rich Cosner & Associates Rich Cosner OCRich Cosner & Associates RiversideRich Cosner & Associates OCPrudential California Realty Rancho Cucamonga Didn't pay for Cleaning Services provided to his Real Estate Broker Office, Closed that office and Re Open under different Name to avoid paying his vendors. Yorba Linda, California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Realtors: Rich Cosner Yorba Linda,, California

Oct 13 2017
Ronnie Haran Mellen Santa Barbara Location Services LLC Not a good landlord either Author: California Rental Supplies: Ronnie Haran Mellen Santa Barbara Location Services LLC ,

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology llc Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Modesto, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advanceable Technology llc Scottsdale, , Arizona

35, Report #1319445

Oct 12 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Oct 12 2017
Wisconsin Towing Wisconsin Towing LLC or Wisconsin Towing Services, John ,no last name, I was charged $542.68 for changing a tire and putting on my spare. The service rep would not take my care off the jack and let me leave unless I paid! Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin Author: NEW BERLIN, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Wisconsin Towing Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jason E Brubaker LLC When confronted over the phone refuses to come back because he's scared. Bethel Pennsylvania Author: Jonestown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jason E Brubaker LLC Bethel, Pennsylvania

Vision Property Management, LLC lease to own home scam Columbia South Carolina
Author: campbell, Ohio Landlords: Vision Property Management, LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 12 2017
Luxury cars of gwinnett,llc United Motors Norcross Georgia Author: East point, Georgia Abusive Parents: Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury cars of gwinnett,llc Norcross, Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Trymaxtesto G12 Health LLC charged $94.60. I called immediately and spoke to Eric who was a real smart a*s. He advised me the free trial was only for two weeks and i should have paid attention to the small print. Therefore a rip off Bolder Colorado Author: Cape Coral, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Trymaxtesto Bolder, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
National Financial Svc LLC I have a $50.00 charge on my bank account and I did not use their services New York New York Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: National Financial Svc LLC New York, New York

Oct 11 2017
NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY INSTITUTE NANETTE ZUMWALT TOLD US TO GET A JOB WE HAD TO PAY HER TO TRAIN US IN HER FAKE CERTIFICATION. NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED BY ANYONE HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska To Mr. C Crawford from DatabaseUSA Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 11 2017
MetroPCs Yesica MetroPCS representatives,especially Yesica, uses unlawful means ,Bait and Switch, in porting a number to Metro. Las Vegas MetroPCS EAG LLC #2 Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCs Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
Endless Auto LLC Scam,dishonest,disrespectful & unprofessional Cocoa Florida
Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Endless Auto LLC Cocoa, Florida

Oct 10 2017
reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ LogoShines ScamOnelogoDesign ScamVideocubix ScamReckon Media LLC Scam360digimarketing Scam Texting Spammers
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ ,

Oct 09 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Free cbl isolate pay shipping but charged 74.00 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: RICHMOND HILL, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technology LLC Internet

Oct 09 2017
Assetcare LLC Lee Morris Opened multiple accounts in my name Sherman Texas Author: Inkster, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Assetcare LLC Lee Morris , Texas