POSTAL EXAM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: postal exam
There may be more specific results for "postal exam"
For more specific results for "postal exam"
Showing 1-25 of 1,366 Found Reports For more specific results for "postal exam"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Redplum Unwanted mail Internet Author: Richmond, California US Postal Service: Redplum Internet

May 07 2017
Terry Taylor in pine knot, ky this guy is a bad horsetrader would not let me get a pre-purchase exam on a horse I was going to buy and kept my deposit dont give this guy a deposit unless you get a per-purchase exam pine knot Kentucky Author: Kentucky Horse Traders: Terry Taylor pine knot, Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
US postal address change A website that seemed to be the legit postal change of address is obivously not if they over charged me Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida US Postal Service: US postal address change Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
ABH PHARMA INC.AKA ABH NATURES PRODUCTS MD JAHIRUL ISLAM PRESIDENT ABH PHARMA INC. MD JAHIRUL ISLAM PRESIDENT SCAMMER MANUFACTURER Edgewood New York Notice of Subpoena Author: New Jersey, New York US Postal Service: ABH PHARMA INC. Edgewood, New York

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Janna Thomas This person ordered merchandise on Amazon.com and reported that they never received the item. Even though it was marked as delivered and her postal worker said all packages are placed in a secure loc Milpitas, California DUMMY! Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: Janna Thomas Milpitas, California

Mar 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Mar 11 2017
BARCLAY CAREER SCHOOL I WENT TO THIS SCHOOL 1989 TO 1990, SCHOOL MOVED AFTER I TOOK MY FINAL EXAM AND I WAS NEVER ISSUED A CERTIFICATE, INSTEAD I HAVE A BIG STUDENT LOAN THAT HAUNTED ME FOR YRS, IT WVEN MADE ME NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, ALL I NEED IS THE CERTIFICATE HOUSTON Texas Author: baytown, Texas Trade Schools: BARCLAY CAREER SCHOOL HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 07 2017
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE MAIL DELIVERY WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION COMPLAINTS FROM US Post Office Carrollton Station LOUISIANA DELIBERATELY NOT DELIVERED BECAUSE CARRIER REFUSES TO CONTACT CUSTOMERS TO GET A SIGNATURE New Orleans Louisiana Author: Louisiana Shipping Companies: UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE New Orleans, Louisiana

Mar 03 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Feb 08 2017
United States Postal Service in Golden Colorado USPS won't pay for damages packages Golden Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service in Golden CO Golden, Colorado

Feb 04 2017
Empire Education Group,Tasha Smith, Tasha Parham, Kelly Roland Attempted to block me from taking practical exam and call employers slandering my name.Possible theft of financial aid funds!!! No job placement for me or my wife!!! Jackson Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire Education Group Jackson, Tennessee

Feb 01 2017
U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Post Office in Groveport, OH 43125 I saw on 'Six on YourSide,' an exact story as mine only with another post office, I believe, Bexley Ohio, in which people were not receiving all of their mail .  Groveport Ohio Author: Groveport , Ohio Federal Government: U.S. Postal Service in Groveport, OH 43125 Groveport , Ohio

Jan 28 2017
United States Post Office lost item, refund, assurance Nationwide Author: Mississippi US Postal Service: United States Post Office Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International ..No names mentioned. Brand themselves as Lux International Sales ApS.Postboks 1158, DK5100 Odense C, Denmark. They have snt me a second letter plus amountsof money they say I owe them. I only heard aboutthem in a previous mail they sent me. Odense, Denmark. Letter by ordinary postal mail. Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 22 2017
Cert Magic Purchased an exam from cert magis has not received it after payment yesterday Goods not received Internet Author: VEREENIGING, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cert Magic Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 18 2017
PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana United States Postal Service: PostalExam.org Internet

Jan 17 2017
United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
postal order money system Sam Samuel Joseph Servedio Took me for 500.00$ for this so called home based business! which is nothing but a front so he can get people's money!! The FTC or The FCC should do something last time i check this is fraud !!! Lake Worth Florida Over 90 days Author: UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: postal order money system Lake Worth, Florida

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Empire ordered product online never got email confirmation or product called my bank they put money back in acct but now it was reversed. very upset because i received nothing and the deal just put a number online and no one has dropped a package off at my home not by ups fed-ex or postal and i know they have proof Internet Author: eld, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 21 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi Styles) Dropship Business for Womens Clothing Huntington Beach California My Refund From COLLECTIVE FAB / BELLA VI STYLES not yet paid Author: Richmond, BC, British Columbia US Postal Service: Collective Fab Huntington Beach, California

Dec 21 2016
Viaguard/Accu-metrics Paternity DepotDNA Testing and Research Centre i sent in my ancestry swab testing in since april 15 2016 and have not gotten any results i call and only get told that it takes time. i know it has been received by the tracking on postal sent date. when i call i get a recording to leave a message, i leave a message and they never get back to me. i have also e-mailed them with no results also Toronto Ontario Author: Okalahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard/Accu-metrics Toronto, Ontario