Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

power4home aka clickbank

Showing 26-50 of 16,970 Found Reports For more specific results for "power4home aka clickbank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
CVH Homes Inc. George Gomez aka Jorge Gomez Rental Home Scam via Craigslist Kissimmee Florida George has still not returned by deposit. Author: Delaware, Ohio Resorts: CVH Homes Inc. Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
TQ SPA aka FAKE YELP REVIEWS AND DIRTY SPA FAKE YELP REVIEWS NEW YORK New York Author: Alabama Nail Salons: TQ SPA NEW YORK , New York

Mar 05 2017
CCV Properties, Kissimmee, FL 34747 George Gomez, aka Jorge Gomez, George Edwards, Vacation rental scam fraud crook, Craigslist, Orlando, Miami Kissimmee, Orlando, Miami Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lodging: CCV Properties, Kissimmee, FL 34747 Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Grands furniture Grands furniture aka ashley home store Dont do business with them Chesapeake Virginia NOT THIER JOB!!!! Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Mattress Stores: Grands furniture Chesapeake , Virginia

Mar 03 2017
Sterling Pet Travel aka Pascal ward Scammed, ripped off, stole my money, terrorism Maryland Internet
Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agency: Sterling Pet Travel Internet

Mar 01 2017
Alfred T. Watson aka Dominique Hill Scam Artist Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Laurel, Maryland Con Artists: Alfred T. Watson Hyattsville, Maryland

Mar 01 2017
Why not lease me Aka Sears scratch and damage They put it on my credit as a collection or charge off. Greenville South Carolina Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why not lease me Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
ANK Supplements aka Garcinia Cambogia aka Rasberry Keytone order one thing end up with something totally different kissimmee Florida Author: Sparks, Maryland Alternative Health: ANK Supplements kissimmee, Florida

Feb 28 2017
All 4 Paws Pet Grooming Owner: Wendy Dodaro AKA Wendy Cinnerella All 4 Paws Pet Grooming in New Lenox, IL - Dogs Injured and Abused Worst Groomer EVER! New Lenox Illinois
Author: Joliet, Illinois Animal Services: All 4 Paws Pet Grooming New Lenox, Illinois

Feb 28 2017
Clark Construction of Texas, Inc.; Clark Construction; Elise Garfield; AJ Clark; Unfilled Pothole Damaged my Car with No Warning Signs of said Pothole; San Antonio Texas Unsettled Claim Against ClarkPave.com AKA Clark Construction, Elise Garfield; and AJ Clark of Clark Construction. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Clark Construction of Texas San Antonio, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Shally Zamorodi Aka journalist Fox news San Diego Fake news purveyor san diego California
Author: Granite, Colorado TV Advertisements: Shally Zamorodi Foxsan diego, Florida

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Apologies Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet

Feb 25 2017
DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, AKA: DPM Non Responsive to Inquiries by property owner Woodstock Georgia
Author: Cherokee County, Georgia Homeowner Associations: DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Feel free to come see the still unfinished job for yourself! Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Damian Decuir AKA Floyd Fontain Scam artist Houston Texas
Sorry bud! Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Damian Decuir Houston, Texas

Lydell Smith Aka Dell aka Mr. Smith SCAM FRAUD LIAR THEIF Joliet Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: Lydell Smith Joliet, Illinois

Feb 24 2017
Maria Jara-Eckman Gregory L Eckman AKA LupeJara Landlord discriminated against disabled tenant by indangering my life by blocking off entrance to my door for 24 hours Timnath Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Property Management: Maria Jara-Eckman Timnath, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida March 13, 2016 Ed settled with my Lawyer Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
Allendra Freeman AKA Cinemadona refuses to pay crew for music video shoot. Los Angeles California
Cinemadona has it all wrong Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Cinemadona New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 21 2017
leagle.com leagle,Inc aka LEAGLE aka leaglebriefs ,fake Twitter account showing fake location as Washinton, D.C., leagle.com owned by a foreign national criminal who destroys reputations of Americans for profit Round Rock, Texas Internet Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: leagle.com Internet