POWER4HOME SYSTEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: power4home system
There may be more specific results for "power4home system"
For more specific results for "power4home system"
Showing 1-25 of 5,688 Found Reports For more specific results for "power4home system"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 17 2017
Southern management system ROBERT WEAVER WAS RUDE AND UNPRFESSIONAL Orlando Florida Author: Conway, Arkansas Small Business Services: Southern management system Orlando, Florida

May 16 2017
ACWholesalers.com hvacstores.com Sold incompatible system components Doral Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ACWholesalers.com Internet

May 15 2017
Guardian ProtecGE Security Nationwide, Security Force Inc or SFI of Raleigh North Carolina GE Security Solicited Me, by calling to offer free system Emerald Isle Nationwide PS Author: Emerald Isle, North Carolina Communications & Networking: Guardian Protection Nationwide

May 15 2017
Petersendean Roof and Solar They only want your money and will blame you if your system does not work. Completely FAULT ADVERTISING Trust Our Brands to Get the job done Right Fresno, CA Nationwide Author: merced, California Solar Energy: Petersendean Roof and Solar Nationwide

Cowan System LLC Lease Purchase it is a Scam burlington New Jersey
Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Cowan System LLC burlington, New Jersey

May 14 2017
NetSpend Also known as control card Stole my money Nationwide
Author: Oakland park, Florida Criminal Justice System: NetSpend Nationwide

May 12 2017
NeoDev, Lda Neobux Scammed me, took all my earnings I made on their website and suspended my account by slandering me. They said their reason for suspending me and ultimately taking all my earnings from me was that I was cheating the system by using a VPN or Proxy when I NEVER did use any. Porto
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: NeoDev, Lda Internet

May 09 2017
Derma Folia O ordered the trial cremes for $4.95 and $5.95. I was charged an additional $89.47 and $94.57. I called the company, they said because I did not cancel these charges within 14 days I am liable for them. I never saw this disclaimer when I ordered the product. It is hidden in their ordering system. Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Skin Care: Derma Folia Internet

May 09 2017
ACE HVAC Steve Burnett dba ACE HVAC i have this Company installed a HVAC system in my home. He never got a permit so I couldn't have it inspected. The work was as disaster and a true professional had to correct his bad installation. I cost me more money to had it properly installed. I failed to come back out to make it right. Nashville Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Alabama Home Improvements: ACE HVAC Nashville , Tennessee

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

14, Report #1371954

May 08 2017
Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Darrell Cory Passed my vehicle inspection so that I would spend $2000 for an exhaust system Oswego New York Author: oswego, New York Auto Inspection: Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Oswego, New York

May 07 2017
Jefferson capital system Nationwide Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Attorney Generals: Jefferson capital system Nationwide

May 07 2017
The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing, “the best training company for real estate investors” independent private money brokers, marketers, and entrepreneurs in general. Unlike other investment training companies, the goal of The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is to create sophisticated borrowers of the private capital offered through its sister lending division, Cogo Capital. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing also provides avenues for people to earn income at home simply by connecting borrowers with lenders, and offers services that cater to more sophisticated investors’ borrowing needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Coeur d'Alene , Idaho

May 05 2017
Paul Smith AKA Sr. Lawyer, US COURTHOUSE,NY,NY They fraudulently claimed they were trying to collect $900 for a loan I never had with Cashmere USA,or parent company..  New York City, NY, USA Internet Author: Ojai, California Criminal Justice System: Paul Smith Internet

May 04 2017
Officer McDonald Serial# 302 At a parking lot for The Rivers End cafe in Seal Beach where my sister and I meet for lunch every month you have to pay at their little machine and display your receipt on your dashboard.Seal Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Criminal Justice System: Officer McDonald Seal Beach, California

May 04 2017
Vivint Unable to Cancel with incompatible system Nationwide Author: Papillion, Nebraska Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

May 04 2017
Managing System Development, LLC Title Trading Holdings Corporation, LLC, Broker Joseph Wilson and Cynthia Reva rep Will PayTimeshare Owner Big Money To Buy Timeshare Instead You Pay Them! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Resorts: Managing System Development, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 02 2017
Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Rodney Graham- sales person Purchase Water system 5/27/09, amount financed 6500/paid 130.00 monthly for 7yrs4mths owe 41000 Marietta Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Questionable Activities: Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Marietta, Georgia

May 02 2017
Federal Transaction Services Possible Scam: System for Award Management (SAM) Email Notifications from Third Party Companies Largo Florida
Author: Asheville, North Carolina Financial Services: Federal Transaction Services Largo, Florida

May 02 2017
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a unique product creating living patient files. These files can last for the life of each patient, and transferred from doctor to doctor, as the patient's needs change. RecordLinc users receive images and communication, the ability to respond in real time, with RecordLinc's messaging system. Chandler, Arizona

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Solari Enterprises Cheating the system Orange Author: Carlsbad, California Real Estate Services: Solari Enterprises Orange,