Your Search | ppe mobile automotive

Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Mobile mechanics Christopher Allan Rip off scam artist Neptune New Jersey
Author: Brick, New Jersey Mechanics: Mobile mechanics Neptune , New Jersey

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Really? Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 20 2016
RV Mobile Medic LLC Jeff Kirkwood came to house to Inspect my leaking black and gray tanks and give a quote to fix. Naples Internet Author: Naples, Florida RV Repair Centers: RV Mobile Medic LLC Internet

Sep 18 2016
Meadows automotive Took me for 2800,00 Jacksonville Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Meadows automotive Jacksonville, Illinois

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 15 2016
Daxx Williams Jesusman daxx Mr Williams took my money and did not deliver and set up a mobile home he was paid to do jacksonville Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Daxx Williams Internet

Sep 14 2016
Easterns Automotive Group, AKA Easterns Auto, AKA Easterns Automotive Horrible Company to do Business With - Will NEVER Purchase a Vehicle from Easterns Again Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Rosedale, Maryland

Sep 14 2016
Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Ken shipley, son and the entire family. Worst ripoff in west texas, Buyer beware shop elsewhere Levelland, Texas 79336  Author: Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Levelland, TX 79336, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Mobile Pro Hawaii Dennis Smith Ripping off Sr. citizens Ho0nolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Websites: Mobile Pro Hawaii Ho0nolulu, Hawaii

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
SS Auto Body Continental Automotive Services terrible paint job Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Repair Service: SS Auto Body Curtis Bay, Maryland

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 06 2016
K&K Automotive Abe & Noah Hazin completely ripped off Passaic New Jersey Author: Clifton Park, New York Auto Repair Service: K&K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 05 2016
Virgin Mobile John Feehan They are not giving me quality service but instead it is mediocrity Plainsfield Indiana United States Indiana Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainsfield Indiana United States, Indiana

Sep 05 2016
AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Att Att Mobile Mispresentation / Deceptive Billing! Run from AT&T scam Las Vegas / Oregon Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Nationwide