Your Search | ppe mobile automotive

1, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 25 2016
GE bank loans Zion Jarvis told me I would get a 4000$ loan regardless of my credit score and all I had to do was open a bank account with mobile banking  Internet Author: Mannford , Oklahoma Accounting: GE bank loans Internet

Jul 25 2016
Stonebridge Mobile home park, Sun Communities, ABSOLUTELY, NOT A CHILD FRIENDLY First ask to see the written pool rules (not the posted rules). ISan Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Stonebridge Mobile home park, San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2016
BOOST mobile Irvine California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: BOOST mobile Irvine, California

Jul 22 2016
Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Don't Use these guys for any mobile app development. Scammers. Nationwide Author: redwood city, California Computer Programmers: Apptology Rich Forman Long Nguyen Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

9, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
Mitchell '1' on Demand Pro Demand Automotive Repair info Should be called Mitchell NONE Don't be roped in, This product is horrible Internet Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Mitchell on Demand Internet

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
LG Electronics LG Didn't Not Repair My LG Soundbar under Warranty Nor Issue me a Refund Mobile Internet Author: Dundalk, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LG Electronics Internet

Jul 20 2016
RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP ARE COMPLETE SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plantattion Florida Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: RDM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Plantattion, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Family mobile Scamming customers over phone basics Bentonville Arconsaw Nationwide Author: lafayette, Colorado Internet: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY TRAILER PARK MIS-MANAGEMENT King of prussia Pennsylvania Author: Hawley, Pennsylvania Mobile Home Parks: GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY King of prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2016
net.zero mobile internet provider deceptive advertising /no customer service/ unauthorized credit card charges unknown Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Internet Fraud: net.zero Internet

Jul 19 2016
Karma Automotive LLC Fraudulent Car Company who does not support their vehicles and provides defective parts Costa mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto manufactures: Karma Automotive Costa mesa, California

Jul 19 2016
RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RED ALERT DON'T BUY !!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!! DON'T BUY Plantation Florida They Scammed You??? Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Dealers: RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Plantation , Florida

Jul 18 2016
liberty automotive protection my protective coverage on my vehicle was bumper to bumper,5 years ,100,000 miles, supposed to geta rental if needed.allenhurst New Jersey Author: morganfield, Kentucky Auto Warranty: liberty automotive protection allenhurst, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
innovative property management fairgrove mobile home park they paid to the state inspector for pass something the dont pass the code. Reidsville North Carolina Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: innovative property management Reidsville, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
@iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing.com Time2GrindRadio Straight Stuntin Magazine James Stokes Scammed Me Out Of $5,000 Union New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Union, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Boost Mobile Lied about services provided. Went to a plan $25 more expensive because i was told by their employee i would get unlimited use of my hotspot only to find out it was a lie and the hotspot capped out at 8 gb. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Scam - charge triple of quote Texas Author: Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Nationwide