Your Search | ppt prism pointe technologies cliff king, ceo

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Sep 03 2016
RGO Technologies LLC Resume GeniusResume Companion LLC Horrible customer service. Refuse to refund charges Wilmington Delaware Author: Apopka, Florida Business Consulting: RGO Technologies LLC Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Powers Properties, Mallard Pointe, Harold Martin Ever wanted to lI've in a slumonth, well rent any property from Powers and bingo! Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Mount Croghan, South Carolina Property Management: Powers Properties Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
American Transmissions Mike Warters Joseph King Deceptive practices, False advertising, Scam Artists!!! HOLDING MY CAR HOSTAGE!!! Keller Texas Author: Keller, Texas Auto Repair Service: American Transmissions Keller, Texas

Aug 31 2016
Mayo Clinic Florida CEO John Noseworthy, William Rupp, CEO (retired 12/14) Jacksonville, FL Mayo Clinic, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, FL; Dr. CR, Hemotologist & Dr. MR, Gynecologist at Mayo Clinic Florida Mayo Clinic Florida Misdiagnosed My Cancers, Denied Me Care and Violated My Patients Rights Statute 381.026 Jacksonville Florida
Author: St Augustine, Florida Hospitals: Mayo Clinic Florida Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Polly King and Co Polly King, Sunshades Eyewear Do not do business with Polly King / SunShades eyewear New York New York Info request Author: New York, New York Sunglasses: Polly King and Co New York, New York

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Collier B King, Memorial Health Hospital Savannah GA Moved out in the middle of the night half way into a year lease leaving extensive damage Georgia Author: Mt Pleasant, South Carolina Real Estate Services: Dr. Collier B King, Memorial Health Hospital Savannah GA Savannah, Georgia

Aug 29 2016
Lake Pointe Medical Center Care at local hospital Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Lake Pointe Medical Center Rowlett, Texas

Aug 28 2016
Cloud5 Communications | Bob Post CEO | Hotel Wifi Rip Offs Cloud5 Communications, Xfinity Wifi, Hotel wireless, free hotel wifi hotel wifi, free wifi scam, free wifi rip off. hotel wifi rip off chicago Illinois Author: screwyou, Nevada Communications & Networking: Cloud5 Communications | Bob Post CEO | Hotel Wifi Rip Offs chicago, Illinois

Aug 26 2016
R6S, R6S Digital, ITC Chair CEO, Ashkan Sobhe, is a combo of snake oil salesman with some conniving charm added in. Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Marketing Companies: R6S Calabasas , California

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Steven D. Carter Jr. CEO has been moving money around to hide from investors San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Investment Brokers: Steven D. Carter Jr. San Antonio, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Steve Repetti Steven Repetti, Crunchfire Ventures, Crunchfire Technologies, Radweb Tech Steve Repetti Expose' a WARNING: To the Nashville Start-Up Community Nashville Tennessee
Repetti and Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Steve Repetti Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 22 2016
KratomFrog Business owners - Joe Curendero, Kevin Casey and Michelle RossA.K.A. Magics Plants, Herb King, Forest Dragon Kratom False advertising, theft, deceit, argumentative, verbally abusive, terrible business, irresponsible, uncaring, profane, bans everyone Internet
Kevin Casey is the scammer. Joe Curendero was a victim. Author: Savannah, Georgia Specialty Stores: KratomFrog Internet

Aug 22 2016
Cary Alan Cliff Esq conscious injurious pratices of family law is a deplorable representaion of Justice. Naples Florida Author: Coram, New York Lawyers: Cary Alan Cliff Esq Naples, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Swan Energy, Inc Brandon Davis, CEO Swan Energy, IncHeartland Energy Development CorpBedrock Energy Development, Inc Swan Energy, Inc Oil & gas drilling Joint Ventures Houston Texas Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Swan Energy, Inc Brandon Davis, CEO Houston, Texas

Aug 19 2016
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Our president and CEO, Scott Murphy Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Scott Murphy Worldwide Nationwide Author: New York, New York Jewelers: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
199 creative Alex Elbanna Website Developer and CEO Alex Elbanna Breach of Contract Tampa Florida
199 Creative Response Author: Tampa, Florida Websites: 199 creative Tampa, Florida

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Vivian Markham, Silva-Markham Partners5291 East Yale Avenue Denver, Colorado 80222 Office: 303-835-8181 Direct: 303-300-8781Fax: 303-736-4006 Lincoln Pointe Lofts Englewood Colorado common areas urine feces management dismisses Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Housing Rentals: Silva-Markham Partners Lincoln Pointe Lofts Denver, California

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ® Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 15 2016
Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Amended Report on Samuel D Lehrer Jupiter Florida Customer Refunded Due to Abusive Activity Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Revengeful Fabrication And Defamation Reported by an Internet Hacker Paul J Cunningham and his roommate Bruce Gelerter of Lemuria Technologies! Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

50, Report #1322045

Aug 11 2016
Morgan King, Morganking.com, BankruptcyBooks.com, KingLawPublishing.com, King Bankruptcy Practice Series, King's Press Legal Publishing, Co., TaxJustice.com, BankruptcyAcademy.com, BankruptcyPractice.com Morgan King has multiple ethics violations and his BankrtupcyAcademy.com is a complete RIPOFF Dublin California
Author: Irvine, California Legal Services: Morgan King Dublin, California