Your Search | precision time

1, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

2, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

3, Report #1319035

Jul 26 2016
DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Adrienne Menden this chick scammed my company $5k and said she was going to growth hack my business. She just took the money and ran. She is a known scammer. She knows nothing but how to put semi nude pics for teens. Stay away from her. Waste of time. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Encante Skin, Skin Total Care Now Non-existent time clause on free sample request Santa Ana California Author: Columbus, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Em ante Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Knick of Time Watches Knick of Time on Facebook Marjorie Escaro Stole my money. The company promised to issue me a refund for over a month and never delivered. They have done this to several people. They also delete any negative comments on their page so no one can see what they have done. Glenelg North, SA 5045 Australia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Jul 25 2016
Fun Time Vacation The Travel Center, One Stop Promotion SCAM Vacation Clarksburg Maryland Author: Bloomington, Illinois Travel Services: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
Derma-Soft Pure-Cell Ordered a trial (16) days -- company started trial based on order and not shipment which means there was no time to really evaluate the producr. Internet Author: Monroe , Connecticut Eye Care: Derma-Soft Internet

Jul 25 2016
Suffolk auto center Delays and promises my car would be repaired on time Brighwaters New York
Author: bay shore, New York Auto Mechanics: Suffolk auto center Brighwaters, New York

Jul 25 2016
Boats for Sale by Owner ,Boatsfsbo.com, BoatsFSBO.com A total waste of time and money! Internet Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Boat Brokers: Boats for Sale by Owner (Boatsfsbo.com) Internet

Jul 25 2016
Corsino's Service Station & Repair Bill Corsino Got ripped off BIG-Time on used car purchase! Blackwood New Jersey So The AC Didn't Work? Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Corsino's Service Station & Repair Blackwood, New Jersey

Jul 24 2016
Blue Wave Trading Blue Wave Trading AutoTrader has recompiled and stolen the software powering the blue wave precision autotrader from MicroTrend to avoid paying the license fee for NinjaTrader strategy indicators powering the NinjaTrader 7 algorithmic trading software - breaking NDA, copyright and agreement of sale and usage. 29 Mahae St, Makawao, Hawaii 96768
Bluewave and MicroTrends has liaised over a series of miscommunications and both are now amicably resolved Author: Surfers Paradise, Alabama Computer Software: Blue Wave Trading Internet

Jul 23 2016
Sauer Incorporated - General Contractor Doesn't pay their workers on time Corporate: Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Orange Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sauer Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Global Client Solutions Global DS Group LLC potential scamming, general misrepresentation, failure to send pertinent documents on time Jupiter Florida Author: San Jose, California Consumer Services: Global Client Solutions Jupiter, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Life Time athletic Life time fitness (gym)etc misrepresentation of products (supplements ) garden city ny new york Author: Merrick , New York Health Spas: Life Time athletic NY

Jul 23 2016
Time Payment corp Scam Artist, Liars, Deceptive Billing, Fraudulent Lease Agreements, Fake Attorneys!!!! Burlington Maine Author: Pensacola, Florida Beauty Salons: Time Payment corp Burlington, Maine

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet For some reason Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2016
TWC Time Warner Cable Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley, California $$ REWARDS Offered: TWC Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Paramount Song Group Norm Daniels Jerry Normanf Total waste of money and time Nashville Tennessee Author: Houston, Texas Museums: Paramount Song Group Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Spinnaker Resorts Sold a timeshare visit - with a two year time to book and an anytime cancel, but none of that was true. Branson, MO Nationwide Author: Superior, Montana Timeshare Rentals: Spinnaker Resorts Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Alisha @ ext:704615 Even though I paid on time I keep getting late fee notices and no one will do their job to fix the issue! Chicago Illinois Author: Riverside, Illinois Collection Agencies: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Chicago, Illinois