Your Search | precision tune auto care

Advertiseonmycar.net scam Provo, Utah Internet
Author: North port, Florida Auto Clubs: Advertiseonmycar.net Internet

Jan 19 2017
Sal's Auto body delayed return st. james New York Author: medford, New York Auto Repair Service: Sal's Auto body st. james, New York

Jan 19 2017
Arizona Drive LLC Consumer Fraud Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Arizona Drive LLC Tucson, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Walmart Care Plan/Assurion 1 was told on 1 13 17 my claim was resolved DECEPTION Wilmington Delaware Author: elsmere, Delaware Warranty Companies: Walmart Care Plan/Assurion Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 19 2017
Horsham PA Care Express unauthorized charge on my checking account - senior citizen - never heard of them until I looked on the internet North Dakota Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Chiropractors: Horsham PA Care Express North Dakota

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Canadian Laser Safety CLS SCAM!!! Trying to get you to pay for their unnecessary classes Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Health Care Education: Canadian Laser Safety Nationwide

Haydocy Where You Might Get A Real Lemon Columbus Ohio
Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Haydocky Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Luminous Advance Skin Care Ripoff...free trial charged $98.01 after 14 days Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Luminous Advance Skin Care Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Kelles transport services Kts Embezzling tax fraud company that dont care Salt lake Utah Author: Enoch, Utah Trucking Companies: Kelles transport services Salt lake, Utah

Jan 18 2017
Auto buy credit Fraud liers thieves St louis Missouri Author: St.Louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Auto buy credit St louis, Missouri

JD Byrider's and CNAC Rip off company Nationwide
Author: Bellefontaine, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider's and CNAC Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
D&D auto sales in madera,ca Dave Riley owner Ripped me off and won't pay court judgement Madera California Author: Clovis, California Auto Dealers: D&D auto sales in madera,ca Madera, California

Jan 18 2017
YourMechanic.com YourMechanic Inspection fee & warranty scam Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: YourMechanic.com Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Midas Oleander Dr. Terrible Service Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Midas Oleander Dr. Wilmington , North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Quality Auto Parts Promised to Connect me with dealers who could provide me hard to find parts for my 90 WagoVan. Lie. Chicago, Illinois // also North Carolina listed Internet // Ill + North Carolina listed Author: Tippalo , Mississippi Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Lux Style Scam! Threatening and liars Denmark Nationwide
Author: Brentwood , Alabama Eye Care: Lux Style Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide