Your Search | precision tune auto care

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
pioneer electronics usa Another Dead Pioneer Elite SC-67 Reciever-Pioneer Electronics Dont Care About Their Customers Nationwide Author: league city, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: pioneer electronics usa Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB cheating used tyres company 63-600 KĘPNO Author: tripoli, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GŁĄB 63-600 KĘPNO,

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Premium Lawn Care Unable to deliver professional service repeatedly Fairfax Station Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Landscaping: Premium Lawn and Landscape Fairfax Station, Virginia

T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
Andrew Fabrikant Inc Bad checks all over south florida Hollywood fl Nationwide Andrew fabrikant stealing money from dealership Lavieri Motorsports Author: Hollywood , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
TLC Performance TLC Performance Jim Chenoweth FJ40Jim NOT the Carburetor Guru Claimed Lancaster Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Auto Repair Service: TLC Performance Lancaster, Ohio

Sep 23 2016
United Service Association for Heath Care USA Service for heath Care Deceptive ripoff Texas Author: CHARLESTON, West Virginia Health Insurance: United Service Association for Heath Care TX

Sep 23 2016
Apollo RV rentals CheapaCampa RV Rentals Apollo RV Rental ripoff Darwin NT Australia Northern Territory Australia Author: Darwin, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Apollo RV rentals Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia

BMW of Tulsa Scam Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: anderson, Missouri Auto Dealers: BMW of Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 22 2016
WIPE NEW Headlight Restore FOGGED UP my Headlights BYRON Michigan Author: Byron, Michigan Auto Repair Service: WIPE NEW BYRON, Michigan

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas