Your Search | precision tune auto care

Jun 25 2016
Todd Soliday & Gateway Classic Cars of Chicago Liers & Thieves Tinley Park Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Todd Soliday & Gateway Classic Cars of Chicago Tinley Park, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
Pep Boys Store 310 Lied to me Kissimmee Florida Author: Saint Cloud , Florida Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Taylor trading co Ripped off car Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Auto Dealers: Taylor trading co Beaumont, Texas

Jun 25 2016
d**k Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Salesman Lance Hammondtree, General Manager, New Car Salesman Salesman Makes Sexual Advances To Females Greenville South Carolina Author: Ware Shoals, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Dick Smith Hyundai of Greenville, SC Greenville, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
SiriusXM SiriusXM is easy to join but can be very hard to leave. Buyer beware! Internet Author: Turnersville, New Jersey Auto Audio Electronics: SiriusXM Internet

Jun 25 2016
Full Sail University doesn't seem to care about timely action on students requests. Woe betides you if you complain about them! Winter Park FL Internet Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
standard motor group Geoffrey hall William paige brandy edwards Stole my car Los Angeles, California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: standard motor group Internet

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2016
Reichl Caragao Fraud Scammer Rent a Car scammer on the loose! Reichl Caragao Los Angeles California Author: California Auto Rentals: Reichl Caragao Irvine, California

Jun 23 2016
Justus loan and lease consultants Patrick Justus Seemed like a helpful service which in the end was anything but sacramento ca Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Dealers: Justus loan and lease consultants Internet

Jun 23 2016
diesel care and performance Sold wrong parts, Blew up my engine memphis Tennessee
Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Parts: diesel care and performance mepmphis, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Payless car rental Worker and manager Automotive rental minivan car renting Philadelphia Payless Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Payless car rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Todd Miller Willingham Fake Mechanic Fraud Seekonk, MA Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
LandSpeed Auto AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: LandSpeed Auto Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
tra10jr.com Affordable Quality Transmission Repair, New England Affordable Transmission Repair, Discount Transmission. They do not honor warranties Internet Author: Cumberland, Alabama Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Internet

Jun 23 2016
Aesthetic & Refractive Surgery Medical Center San Jose California Author: Tempe, Arizona Eye Care: Dr. Randall Pham | Aesthetic & Refractive Surgery Medical Center San Jose , California

Jun 23 2016
Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Compan, Cody Ranko Auto body repair work scammer who destroyed my car and stole my money Nationwide Author: Maryland Body Work & Repair: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
AAMCO Transmission & Automotive A BUNCH OF LIARS Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission & Automotive Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Asurion/WalMart Product Care Plans Liars and false advertisement! Roseville Nationwide Author: Minnesota TVs & VCRs: Asurion/WalMart Nationwide