PRECISION TUNE AUTO CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: precision tune auto care
There may be more specific results for "precision tune auto care"
For more specific results for "precision tune auto care"
Showing 26-50 of 118,399 Found Reports For more specific results for "precision tune auto care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
A Busy Bees Full Auto repair and muffler service engine light on they replaced the oxygen sensor spring Texas Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: A Busy Bees Full Auto repair and muffler spring, Texas

Oct 20 2017
Waynes Tire Shop Broke part then used another broke part to put back on the vehicle Onalaska Texas Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Waynes Tire Shop Onalaska, Texas

Oct 20 2017
Luna Skincare Email scam, don’t fall for it! Internet Author: Ashland, Oregon Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Oct 20 2017
David Stanley Chevrolet Tires, Oil Changes, and Engines for Life is a Misrepresentation Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: David Stanley Chevrolet Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
wrinkle couture did not order this cream fountain valley california Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Eye Care: wrinkle couture Internet

Oct 20 2017
Enterprise Rent-a-Car Theives Zephyrhills Florida Author: Ridge Manor, Florida Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-a-Car , FL

Oct 20 2017
Sale Guru Complete Rip Off.. Took My Money, and I Never Received The Product! Internet
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Skin Care: Sale Guru Internet

NTB National Tire & Battery Ran my engine out of oil Kansas city Missouri
Author: phx, Arizona Auto Repair Service: NTB Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 20 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal, TTF*MAGICSKIN 888-647-3604 NV, ENHANCINGEYESERUM 877-614-2382 Unauthorized Charges Found on Credit Card Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Internet

Oct 20 2017
I was quoted a price of 255.00 a month for health insurance, but was charged $380.13!Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Health Insurance: A-1 Health Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
ilus-skin ilus-skin.com misleading, scam, free trial, skin care California Author: Bonifay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ilus-skin , California

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Express Auto Totalled Vehicle Holland Michigan Author: muskegon, Michigan Auto Dealers: Express Auto Holland, Michigan

Oct 20 2017
Southbeach Skin Care Florida Internet Author: Walters, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Southbeach Skin Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Eyes Wide Open, Haute Beauty Cream I was ofered a free trial and not given the opportunity to try the product for the fourteen days as offered before I was charged $176.41. Encino California Author: Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Once Driven IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I listed my truck with them and got ripped off. Please dont list your car or truck with these people its a SCAM.They Guarantee a refund if you sale your own not trueafter 4 months of asking for a refund i still have not receive anything from. SCAM>>SCAM>>SCAM>> Roanoke Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once driven , Virginia

Oct 20 2017
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Does not provide service, left me stranded. Terrible Nationwide Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Auto Clubs: Good Sam Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Cheven radiant eye I ordered a sample of your serum paid shipping only 4.97 and now 99.00 is taken out my account for this stuff that I did not agree to purchase California Internet Author: McCalla, Alabama Skin Care: Cheven radiant eye Internet

Oct 20 2017
FORMULA MOTORS myformulamotors@gmail.com FORMULA MOTORS SCAMMER FAKE ORDER FAKE CAR FAKE COMPANY FRAUD Singapore Nationwide Author: Singapore, Other Auto Dealers: FORMULA MOTORS Nationwide