Your Search | preferred merchants bank & nacs

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
unstoppable vision llc I ordered the doggy bank. Never received it Internet Author: greenacres, Florida Internet Fraud: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Be Careful of Scam!! Bought thru Facebook small dog banks for Xmas early Dec. It was a scam. Took my $$. Got confirmation. Never shipped Not a real business, now says on Shopify that is not currently in business!! High Class Universe - Dog Bank Scam sold On Line thru Facebook Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Dog Bank Internet. Internet Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: High Class University Internet

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 10 2017
yuguang liu 001 absolute ripoff merchants shanghai china Author: doncaster, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: yuguang liu 001 Shanghai,

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Mark Anthony Owenby- Provided falsified bank documents to show he is a HNWI Griffin Georgia  Author: Texas Financial Services: Mark Anthony Owenby Griffin, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Durant, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box online for $21.99 on 11/20. It never arrived. I have emailed 4x with no response. Internet
Author: San Jose, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
Skin Element Youth KeeperBeryl BeautyEye Vibe drafted almost $200.00 from my bank account Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Pharmacies: Skin Element Internet

Jan 09 2017
High class universe I ordered a doggie Bank for my daughter for Christmas back in November, no location on the bank and they won't return my emails. Internet Author: Belmont, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: High class universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Did not receive dog bank after they took payment from me for $21.99 on November 29th, 2016 Alexandria Louisiana Internet Author: Jemez Springs, New Mexico Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision, LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
High class universe Dog piggy bank! I ordered 2 banks, they charged my cc, never sent the product, don't return emails and now the website is not a website Internet Author: North Wales , Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: High class universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
mygiftcardsite.com US Bank prepaid Mastercard Turned off my gift card with 1000 balance left wont allow me to access funds Internet Author: Layton, Utah Employees: mygiftcardsite.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
ADT charging bank account after service has been stopped Clarksville Tennessee Promise to refund Author: CLarksville, Tennessee Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
explosive13 After receiving my trial offer of $4.95 they took over my bank account and charged my $200.00. henderson Nevada Author: byhalia, Mississippi Alternative Health: explosive13 henderson, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
Afs Lancaster South Carolina Took funds out of my bank account without my knowledge on days I didnt get paid and no phone number to reach them Lancaster South Carolina Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Accounting: Afs Lancaster South Carolina South Carolina

Jan 07 2017
Slimfire garcinia I purchased the trial on the 17th of December and cancelled by email on the 23. I called my bank on the 7th of January and had a charge of 79.$. I traced it back to these people and called them. They claimed to have never received my email which I told them I had and could send to them . They kept telling me that all sales are final and that they never received the email . I kept telling them that I had the email in front of me where I had sent it straight from an email they orig sent North Charleston south carolina Internet
Author: Evansville , Indiana Alternative Health: Slimfire garcinia Internet

Jan 07 2017
Net Spend Debit card service issued by Boki Bank in Austin Texas Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Kendalia , Texas Consumer Services: Net Spend Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
high class universe dog bank Alexandria,Louisiana Author: CHEHALIS, Washington Gift Shops: high class universe internet

Jan 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered puppy bank online from facebook ad, never received item, but account was charged for two orders. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada