Your Search | premier benefits buyers union call one communications premier movie pass

Oct 04 2015
Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Additional charges and fees; Rude; Unwilling to work with you; Out of Country speaking reps; Hard to understand the Reps. West Palm Beach, FL; San Antonio, TX Nationwide Author: Union City, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
LHDC365 Ashley Taylor Buyers Beware! Brandon Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Customer: LHDC365 Internet

Oct 03 2015
Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Deceptive Sales Practices and Lousiest Customer Service San Diego Nationwide Author: Poway, California City Officials: Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
George Bosy Premier Credit George Bosy and Dawn McGraw Expungement Program - scam that cost me over $4,000 San Juan Capistrano and Tempe California and Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Credit Services: George Bosy San Juan Capistrano , California

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Lead Origen Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 02 2015
Colorado River Adventures Cherry Valley Lakes Resort It's a timeshare, but not an honest one Cherry Valley Lakes California Author: Lucerne Valley, California Timeshare Rentals: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Be VERY careful when you call for roadside assistance! Englewood Nationwide Author: On the road, Colorado Auto Clubs: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
charter communications pepperell,massachusetts charter communications pepperell,massachusettscharter spectrum criminal fraud, repetitive wanton false charges to elderly disabled people Pepperell Massachusetts
criminal ecommerce fraud Author: New Hampshire Communications & Networking: charter communications pepperell,massachusetts Pepperell, Massachusetts

Oct 02 2015
megan hoffman casting call or talent call deceptive casting notice will lead you to page in which you are asked to pay 20 bucks internet wide Internet
Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: megan hoffman Internet

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Cox Communications Cox Employee said I would get my refund check in the mail for accedintal overpayment Glendale AZ Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

movie lush i was suppose to be charge 0 dollars & they charge me 50 Internet
Author: Wayne, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: movie lush Internet

Oct 01 2015
Neudermis Charged $4.95 and $3.95 for shipping with a free 14 day trial. On day 15, I was charged $89 for one product and $88 for the other. WHen I called to cancel, I was told the product was not refundable even though I hadn't opened them yet. They wouldnt accept them returned unopened either. info@neudermis. Internet Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Pharmacies: Neudermis Internet

Oct 01 2015
Ross Wallace Stratis Media Hijack Website with Meta Refresh HTML Script Sydney Internet
Author: Sydney, West Virginia Communications & Networking: Ross Wallace Internet