Your Search | premier image agency denver colorado

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Booted And Ripped Off in Atlanta Atlanta Georgia Author: PANAMA CITY, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Bootman Inc DBA Premier Parking Enforc Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Anne Nicholas I am a notary and was contracted to go to a client of Proficio Mortgage's and help him fill out a loan application. Proficio stiffed me my fee and never paid me a dime for my work. Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Anne Nicholas Littleton, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
Josh Critchfield Front Range aircraft engine parts I sent him 5000$ for aircraft parts sorely needed for our business. He Led us on and lied repeatedly. loveland colorado, Burns Wyoming, Leesburg Florida Nationwide Author: homer, Alaska $$ REWARDS Offered: Josh Critchfield Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Williams & Fudge A collection agency with plenty of bark, but no teeth Rock Hills South Carolina Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: Williams & Fudge Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
auto Trans Tech Transmissions Owner: Jim Unauthorized use of my credit/debit card Colorado Spings Colorado Author: Louisiana Auto Repair Service: auto Trans Tech Transmissions Colorado Spings, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
Aurora Mental Health Center Neil Stone Falsely Reported Information to Social Services Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Civil Rights Violators: Aurora Mental Health Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
paranormal state PRS, PRS FAMILY, PARANORMAL RESEARCH SOCIETY. FINACIAL FRAUDS , WHITE COLLAR CRIME , NO ANSWERS NC Nationwide Author: dever , Colorado Cult: paranormal state Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
NY Camera & Electronics Sticker on binocular camera $400; actual retail price $25 New York New York Author: Aurora, Colorado Cameras & Video: NY Camera & Electronics New York, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summitt I hired Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summit to handle a simple case. Dennis Bonner missed deadlines, failed to file motions on time, agreed to settlments without my permission, and violated rules of discovery. Lee Summit and Kansas City Missouri Author: colorado springs, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summitt Internet

Jul 30 2014
Hollywood Oils - The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. Considering it's a food item, is this treatment reasonable ? Bolder Colorado Author: Houston, Texas Food Stores: Hollywood Oils Bolder, Colorado

Jul 30 2014
Elsa Colina-Frontal Hair.com Elsa Colina Peruvian Hair...alibaba Elsa Colina and her peruvian hair is a scam!!! Do not buy hair from her! Lima, Peru Internet Author: Colorado Beauty Salons: Elsa Colina-Frontal Hair.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Echo Media LLC scammed me out of $400.00 to become an amazon associate a total scam Phoenix Arizona Author: englewood, Colorado Work at Home Business: Echo Media Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 30 2014
LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA They charged me $18.50 for one call and $1.00 for another one....I was making a cash call and the number I called wasn't even in service. Cypress California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA Cypress, California

Jul 30 2014
Star Outsourcing Star Writers Group Scammed me out of $1340 worth of writing Leeds, England Internet Author: Palisade, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Star Outsourcing Internet

Jul 30 2014
Doubledown Casino (IGT) Glitch in their system-lost 19 million chips-told basically to shut up and they closed my case. Internet Author: Fruita, Colorado Casinos & Cardrooms: Doubledown Casino (IGT) Internet

Jul 30 2014
Coast to Coast Scouting Model Productions Model Shop Audition America Model Select Agency Model Select Inc PrintwithInk Scouting agency/Photography/printing/model agency only out to get your money Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Coast to Coast Scouting Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Ultra Garcinia aka My Aloe Cleanse Scam Credit Card Charges, Cust Svc Hangs Up On You Las Vegas NV Author: Colorado Weightloss Programs: Ultra Garcinia Internet

Jul 30 2014
Ge Capital John Morrison I had gotten an email from them stating that I was approved for a loan and I called both numbers and the One i had got a hold of John Morrison and he stated that I was approved for a Loan I just have to pay a Security Deposit of $160.61 to be able to get my Loan and thats not right and he keeps on calling me. Los Angeles California Author: Montrose, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Ge Capital Internet

Jul 29 2014
Explore Talent exploretalent.com talent agency las vegas Internet Author: Vallejo, California Beauty Pageants: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 29 2014
Electronic Payment Systems EPS is a scam and a crooked company out to con you out of your money Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Electronic Payment Systems Centennial , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
Blue Sky Duct Cleaning and Indoor Quality Air BEWARE OF THIS DEAL ON LIVING SOCIAL! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blue Sky Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Cycle Central System Inoperative After Efficiency Maintenance Loveland Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Trucking Companies: Cycle Central Loveland , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
Henson Property Dynamics They offer to sell my time share, now they keep asking for money to sell it Denver Colorado Author: Saltillo, Other Timeshare Rentals: Henson Property Dynamics Denver, Colorado