Your Search | premier image agency denver colorado

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Laurie Lee 90210 Major scam artist! Internet Author: Colorado Psychic: Laurie Lee 90210 Internet

Aug 26 2016
rvfrighouse Delivered incorrect cooling unit Plumberville Arkansas Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: rvfrighouse

Aug 26 2016
Immaculate Interiors jason harley Did a horrible job painting or home and refused to show up and fix it and wont refund, has failed to follow thru on numerous promises Denver Colorado
Author: aurora, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: Immaculate Interiors Colorado

Aug 25 2016
Esther Cohen /Mind Rapist/Divine Madness Cult Member/Alchemy of Nourishment Scam Boulder, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Mental Health: Esther Cohen Boulder,, Colorado

Aug 25 2016
Securus Contact Systems Dropped the ball on the second month of service. Happy Valley Oregon Author: Denver, Colorado Voicemail Services: Securus Contact Systems Happy Valley, Oregon

Aug 25 2016
DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES WOULD NOT ACCEPT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ID FOR NAME CHANGE DENVER COLORADO Author: DENVER, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES DENVER,

Aug 25 2016
CTU ON LINE CHARGING ME FOR CLASSES I DID NOT TAKE COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Internet Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: CTU ON LINE Internet

Aug 24 2016
Harry & Bev Vested Scam artists. Take your money and lie about selling the company that we bought stock in, HA. They was no company and no stock Denver CO Author: Henderson, Nevada WANTED REWARD $$$: Harry & Bev Vested Colorado

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
directv cotract breach an scam greenwood village colorado Author: mcadoo, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: directv Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Eugene Shepard Dogs Selling fake puppies stole money Denver Colorado Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Animal Services: Eugene Shepard Dogs Internet

Aug 24 2016
Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Jamie Davis, Dominic Moruzzi scam, rip off, take advantage, bullying, horrible leads Ogden, UT. Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Small Business Services: Purch Group, Inc., Buyerzone, Doug Llewellyn, Greg Mason, Luke Callahan, Ogden, Utah

Aug 24 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com First EvaluationsWalter Coats BrokerPriceOpinion-First Evaluations/Walter Coats Criminals Westminister Colorado Author: Fort Myers, Florida Real Estate Investing: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminister, Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
2-10 Home Warranty THE WORST WARRANTY COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED: Disorganized, rude and a complete rip-off. Aurora Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: 2-10 Home Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Kube Marketing, LLC No funds into my checking account for working May 22, 2016 Conifer Colorado Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kube Marketing, LLC Conifer, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 22 2016
Aberdeen apartments .Lester.Last name unknown Hasn't given me back my deposit back when company said they would. No documentation sent to me denying me my deposit back either.Its been a couple of months already Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Neighborhood Services: Aberdeen apartments Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 22 2016