Your Search | premier membership clubs

1, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

2, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

4, Report #1319046

Jul 26 2016
Fox Valley Royals Baseball Andy Bisceglia Deceptive , Criminal Travel Baseball elgin Illinois Author: West Dundee, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Fox Valley Royals Baseball elgin, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Zillow Zillow Premier Agent program is a complete scam! Nationwide Author: Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Membership fraud Puerto Plata, DR Domincan Republic Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Puerto Plata,

Jul 25 2016
Premier Cancun Vacation Misleading and Broken Promises Cancun Nationwide Author: Markham, Ontario Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Premier Marketing Solutions No pay for more than 20 hours work. Fairfax Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Premier Marketing Solutions Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Bill Vanzandt Scamming on Craigslist Omaha Nebraska Author: Concord, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Bill Vanzandt Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
national street machine club i am a life member can noe a hold of anyone minnetonka Minnesota Author: Holt, Michigan Auto Clubs: national street machine club minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
Premier Event Services Steven Thomas - events@premiercompanies.orgDavid R. - talentacquisition2005@gmail.com Bounced Check, No Payment Boulder Colorado Author: CONCORD, California DJ Services: Premier Event Services Boulder, Colorado

Jul 21 2016
National Association of Nonprofit Organization & Executives Charging $100 for the honor of being on their Board of Governors -- which is open to anyone willing to give them $100 Washington (post office box location) Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Clubs & Organizations: National Association of Nonprofit Organization & Executives Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 20 2016
PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell This the second time I had to fill this our - it keeps giving me a error - I purchase members from this guy name marcus and was given a phone number numerous emails, and chat. he charged me $127 to sign up and was going to charge $37 per month if I decide Charged for a membership, and nothing worked, links software, ETC called hime, emailed hime, put tickets, no response. vacaville california Internet Author: Cedar Park, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell Internet

Jul 20 2016
Availor Philanthropy -Fraud & Con-Artist Brett Hickey Availor Philanthropy, Brett Hickey, Star Mountain Capital, Aegis Capital Group Fraud, Scam, Ripoff Con Artist New York New York
Author: New York Clubs & Organizations: Availor Philanthropy - Brett Hickey New York, New York

La Jolla's Finest Training TAMARA MANNING WORST GYM La Jolla California
Author: San Diego, California Health Clubs & Gyms: La Jolla's Finest Training La Jolla,

Jul 19 2016
GLD My score Tennessee Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account after I cancel the membership on the same day I enrolled with them Tennessee state Internet
Call 855-421-9615 Author: Houston, Texas Banks: GLD My score Tn Internet

Jul 19 2016
CHARLIE'S BAR INC BRENDAN B SULLIVAN; JOHN A KING DANGEROUS, NO SECURITY, BAD MANAGEMENT DENVER Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Bars Lounges & Clubs: CHARLIE'S BAR INC DENVER, Colorado

Jul 19 2016
TASTING ROOM TASTINGROOM BY LOT 18 scam me out of my money from my debt account without my authorization of $184.00 which I cancel my membership on March 7, 2016 before the date of March 20 2016 by email to this company. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Breweries & Wineries: TASTING ROOM Internet

Jul 18 2016
burnsvill Minnesota magazine take my money on this magazine that I never ask for i want my money this is wrong i don't know it Author: Anderson, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: burnsvill Minnesota magazine CA

Jul 18 2016
VASA fitness AKA Paramount Acceptance VASA fitness created fraudulent contract Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: VASA fitness Ogden, Utah