PREMIER MEMBERSHIP CLUBS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: premier membership clubs
There may be more specific results for "premier membership clubs"
For more specific results for "premier membership clubs"
Showing 1-25 of 22,113 Found Reports For more specific results for "premier membership clubs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs You will only have a lot of disappointments and frustrations Hudson, North Carolina Internet Author: Haiterbach, Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs Internet

Aug 17 2017
the buyers-fashionclub.com Bait and switch, membership club with trial crap merchandise and later additional charges for same crap items. some sent without any actual ordering internet company-I believe based in Florida Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Miscellaneous Companies: the buyers-fashionclub.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dobermantalk Vertical scope Www.dobermantalk.com Host of a forum which promotes and encourages libelous statements and defamation of character Toronto Ontario Author: Vincennes, Indiana Clubs & Organizations: Dobermantalk Toronto , Ontario

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Walnut Valley Cowboys Walnut Valley Cowboys FootballJunior All American League Non-Profit Oranization took advantage of us Walnut California Author: POMONA, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Walnut Valley Cowboys Internet

Aug 16 2017
Dream Vacation Passport My Travel Vacation PassportPreviously known as CheapTrips Threatening calls to be reported to collection agency for non-payment for LIFETIME membership Sasasota Florida Internet Author: ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport Internet

Aug 16 2017
Latin America Baseball Classic LABC, Santo Domingo Diamond Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque, Big League Edge LABC, Latin America Baseball Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque Dominican Republic Internet Author: Stockton, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Latin America Baseball Classic Internet

Aug 16 2017
Lumidaire Joanna Gaines Face cream products Hidden charges and membership fees Costa Mesa California Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 15 2017
Blink Fitness debitting my account for non authorized West Islip NY New York Author: Westbury, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Blink Fitness West Islip,

Aug 15 2017
Omar Sider SuperStarTickers Received email for tickets 400$ cheaper than we bought for, not sure if its real or a scam Arlington Virginia
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Omar Sider SuperStarTickers Internet

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 12 2017
NFL NFL Game Pass Double billed me Nationwide Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Rosario IsnerosCustomer Service Customer Service Run around Cancun Internet Thank You For the Information! Author: San Jose, California Travel Agents: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

18, Report #1392083

Aug 11 2017
RTI Resort travelers international Scammed $1800.00 from my husband and I. Ramona and don stone called us July 2017. We paid them $1800.00 for a 5 year membership to rent out our get away wks we own through westgate resorts. Lake mary Florida Author: sparta, Missouri Resorts: RTI Lake mary, Florida

19, Report #1392039

Aug 11 2017
Jodys Secret Woww Fashion Ordered a sports bra, was told 4-6 week wait. Order never showed. No contact info available. Asia??? says Phoenix, but I highly doubt it. Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 10 2017
Sonny Dean Stemple, Dean Stemple, Dean Monchichi, Treasure Trove II, SimplyExoctic Narcissitic sociopath, con man, history of fraud, dangerous David City Nebraska Author: Anywhere, Other Clubs & Organizations: Sonny Dean Stemple Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 09 2017
Premier Financial Alliance PFA Premier Financial Alliance SCAM Tyson Nationwide Author: chantilly, Virginia Insurance Companies: Premier Financial Alliance Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Try replenish I wanted to try a trial period and every time I entered a credit card it was rejected and now I am being charged on 3 credit cards for goods that I have NOT RECEIVED I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THESE Changes.. At 89.95 for something I don't want to continue receiving is very important to resolve NOW!!!! Internet Contact the credit card company Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Barbara szabaday Internet

Aug 08 2017
Premier Motorcycle Transport Andrew Von Eschen, Elizabeth Adams This company shipped three of my motorcycles from Hawaii to Utah, and one of the bikes was delivered with almost 5,000.00 dollars worth of damage and another one with $200.00 worth of damage to another. I couldn't really see the damage when they were delivered because they were filthy with dust and dirt, Two hours after they were delivered I washed them and noticed the damage. There were multiple scratches on the paint and the chrome. Long story short, Premier Motorcycle Transport won't pay for the damages because I signed for the bikes and didn't notate the damages. https://www.premiermotorcycletransport.com/ Internet Author: Orem, Utah Auto Shipping Companies: Premier Motorcycle Transport

Aug 08 2017
azaleax membership On Checking ACCT showed: AZALEAX LAND OF LAKES, FLORIDA have no idea - this just showed up deducted from checking account Land of Lakes Florida Internet Author: CROSSVILLE, Tennessee Lodging: azaleax membership Internet