Your Search | premier premium communications

26, Report #1320685

Aug 04 2016
Cox communications Late fee charge waive was denied Phoenix Arizona Smokescreen! Author: Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox communications Phoenix, Arizona

27, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

28, Report #1320539

Aug 03 2016
Premium Financial Training spend over $45,000 for training which they did not provide. I reached out many times only to get no remedy. salt lake city Utah Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Premium Financial Training salt lake city, Utah

29, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah

31, Report #1320347

Aug 02 2016
Xcare, Inc - Sherman,TX Demetrius Cervantes Elder Abuse- Taking 34.95 from my mother since Sept.2015 for a portable medical alert. She has dementia and is home bound. She had and still does have a Home Medical Alert system and has no use for this device. It was never activated and they still charge her. They will not respond to my phone calls or emails. Sherman Texas Author: Birmingham, Alabama Communications & Networking: Xcare, Inc - Sherman,TX Sherman, Texas

32, Report #1320160

Aug 01 2016
Lejeune RevitaRx, premium beauty products, eloquence eye, healthy skin Hidden charges on what's suppose to be a FREE trial Los angeles California Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Eye Care: Lejeune Los angeles, California

33, Report #1319863

Jul 31 2016
Cox communications False and deceptive advertising Hampton Virginia Author: Yorktown, Virginia Utility Companies: Cox communications Hampton , Virginia

34, Report #1319763

Jul 30 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum Refused Promised buyout Newtown Connecticut Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Cable TV: Charter Communications Newtown, Connecticut

35, Report #1319724

Jul 30 2016
Vision Prepaid Card Vision Premier Dispute process is useless Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Vision Prepaid Card Nationwide

36, Report #1319417

Jul 28 2016
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS SARL IAT PAYPAL They charged my bank account for $13.99 Internet Author: New York Internet Fraud: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS Internet

37, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Zillow Zillow Premier Agent program is a complete scam! Nationwide Author: Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
auroraeyeserum.com/ Actifyface80073Eye Noir / premium eye80065Skin Restore /aging 888-874-7243dermaca*miriacle 888 509 1379 Three /identical/ sets of eye & facial cream came, only one ordered, without knowledge of ongoing contract for monthly shipments at $90. each Santa Ana California Author: Portland, Oregon Eye Care: http://auroraeyeserum.com/ Santa Ana , California

Jul 25 2016
Premier Cancun Vacation Misleading and Broken Promises Cancun Nationwide Author: Markham, Ontario Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Premier Marketing Solutions No pay for more than 20 hours work. Fairfax Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Premier Marketing Solutions Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Premium Natural Nutra LLC Green Coffee Unauthorized credit card charge $89.95, no product delivered nor email notification. Miami Florida Author: SACRAMENTO, California Alternative Health: Premium Natural Nutra LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Frontier overcharged for services we did not receive. Added a bogus cancellation fee. Norwalk, CT Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Positrace, Global Fleet Management Pasitrace GPSPositrace Global Fleet ManagementPositrace MycostmasterPositrace My Cost Master Communications Inc Cold Calling Boiler Room Based in Bucharesti Romania and Vancouver BC, Canada Nationwide Author: Rockville Pike, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Positrace, Global Fleet Management Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet