Your Search | premier bmcp eagle pass

Aug 20 2016
Nouveau Tranquille they keep sending me products I do not want Santa Ana California Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Ex-Wives: Nouveau Tranquille Santa Ana, California

Aug 18 2016
Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Monumental Another irreputable insurance company!!! Cedar Papids Iowa Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Cedar Papids, Iowa

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Eagle Door Company Sub-Par Garage Door Installation Kansas City Area Overland Park Kansas Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Garage Door Companies: Eagle Door Company Overland Park, Kansas

Aug 17 2016
Lowe's DO NOT BUY EPP for Riding Mowers aransas pass Texas Author: Portland, Texas Customer: Lowes aransas pass, Texas

Aug 15 2016
high country motors in arkansas I bought the dar sight unseen and had it shipped to me, I was told it had great tires, when I got the car the steel belts were showing and want pass inspection arkansas
Author: greensboro, , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: high country motors in arkansas arkansas

Aug 12 2016
Zillow Thinking of Becoming a Zillow Premier Agent - Run the other way! Seattle, Washington Washington Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Nationwide

34, Report #1322054

Aug 11 2016
Eagle Recovery They STOLE my iPad!!! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Auto Towing: Eagle Recovery Rochester Hills, Michigan

35, Report #1321915

Aug 11 2016
First Premier Bank/Sioux Waived Annual Fee to keep me from canceling Card and then charged late fees on it and put a missed payment on my credit report. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: First Premier Bank/Sioux Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 10 2016
Detoxforless Want to pass a u/a test don't use this companies products. Internet
Author: Gun Barrel city, Texas Medical Laboratories: Detoxforless Internet

Aug 10 2016
Hidden Akers Newfoundlands Tara Blankenship Shipped an unfit/unhealthy/non standard Newfoundland puppy Alto Pass IL Hidden Akers Newfoundlands Tara Blankenship Shipped an unfit/unhealthy/non standard Newfoundland puppy Alto Pass IL Author: Oregon Dog Breeders: Hidden Akers Newfoundlands Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Bill Baldwin Texas Premier Pools Beware of Misrepresentation - Fraud Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Pool Builders: Bill Baldwin Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 09 2016
Zillow Premier Agent Scam Internet Author: Selden, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Internet

Aug 09 2016
Fortino Solorzano (Eagle Granite and Marble Ivan SolorzanoDannyRobert Fortino Solorzano stole my countertop deposit check of $3,000 Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Fortino Solorzano (Eagle Granite and Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Gary Cristiansen Incompetent, Rude, Unprofessional ZERO interest in customer service despite advertising brags! Branford Connecticut More LIES, ABUSE - and Poor spelling Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Branford, Connecticut

44, Report #1320984

Aug 06 2016
DirecTV Asurion AT&T MasTec Premier Protection Plus is really no protection minus Atlanta Georgia Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Atlanta, Georgia

45, Report #1320887

Aug 05 2016
premier builders Dave VeldeBob Schmalz crooks skokie Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: premier builders skokie, Illinois

46, Report #1320780

Aug 04 2016
Playon False advertising, lifetime pass is not true. I bought a lifetime license years ago and they have charged me more than $100 in annual fees since. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: tallahassee, Florida Software: Playon Nationwide

47, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

48, Report #1320549

Aug 03 2016
Pureline RIPPED OFF Tampa Florida Author: Eagle , Wisconsin Healthcare Centers: Pureline Tampa, Florida

49, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet

50, Report #1320496

Aug 03 2016
Trailers Plus Houston Sold us poor quality merchandise that could not pass inspection Houston Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Trailers: Trailers Plus Houston Nationwide