Your Search | premier bmcp eagle pass

Aug 06 2016
Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Gary Cristiansen Incompetent, Rude, Unprofessional ZERO interest in customer service despite advertising brags! Branford Connecticut More LIES, ABUSE - and Poor spelling Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Branford, Connecticut

27, Report #1320984

Aug 06 2016
DirecTV Asurion AT&T MasTec Premier Protection Plus is really no protection minus Atlanta Georgia Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Atlanta, Georgia

28, Report #1320887

Aug 05 2016
premier builders Dave VeldeBob Schmalz crooks skokie Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: premier builders skokie, Illinois

29, Report #1320780

Aug 04 2016
Playon False advertising, lifetime pass is not true. I bought a lifetime license years ago and they have charged me more than $100 in annual fees since. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: tallahassee, Florida Software: Playon Nationwide

30, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

31, Report #1320549

Aug 03 2016
Pureline RIPPED OFF Tampa Florida Author: Eagle , Wisconsin Healthcare Centers: Pureline Tampa, Florida

32, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet

33, Report #1320496

Aug 03 2016
Trailers Plus Houston Sold us poor quality merchandise that could not pass inspection Houston Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Trailers: Trailers Plus Houston Nationwide

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah

35, Report #1319724

Jul 30 2016
Vision Prepaid Card Vision Premier Dispute process is useless Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Vision Prepaid Card Nationwide

36, Report #1319400

Jul 28 2016
Resort World Pass Some Discount on their Travel Services! San Antonio Texas Contacting Resort World Pass' CEO Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Resort World Pass San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Zillow Zillow Premier Agent program is a complete scam! Nationwide Author: Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Zillow Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Premier Cancun Vacation Misleading and Broken Promises Cancun Nationwide Author: Markham, Ontario Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Premier Marketing Solutions No pay for more than 20 hours work. Fairfax Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Premier Marketing Solutions Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Advanced Flooring inc poor workmanship and even worst customer service Portland Oregon Author: eagle creek, Oregon Carpet & Tile Installers: Advanced Flooring inc portlan, Oregon

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Premier Event Services Steven Thomas - events@premiercompanies.orgDavid R. - talentacquisition2005@gmail.com Bounced Check, No Payment Boulder Colorado Author: CONCORD, California DJ Services: Premier Event Services Boulder, Colorado

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 18 2016
Jesse Mise American Eagle Party and A Thru Z Services, Inc. Jesse Mise American Eagle Party A Thru Z Services, Inc. jessemise77@gmail.com Knoxville, Tennessee Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Jesse Mise Internet

Jul 18 2016
innovative property management fairgrove mobile home park they paid to the state inspector for pass something the dont pass the code. Reidsville North Carolina Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: innovative property management Reidsville, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Palm City, Florida Auto Warranty: Endurance Auto Warranty Internet

Jul 15 2016
premier dead sea, Tacoma Mall Was sucked in by excepting a flower and then had to listen to a sales pitch in which eye product cost was only $249.00. Well when I wasn't going for that he kept on and then went to the back room and came out with a eye cream product which he claimed was Riff off Tacoma Washington Author: Aberdeen, Washington Beauty Salons: premier dead sea, Tacoma Mall Tacoma, Washington

Jul 15 2016
inifinti of stuart Have really bad experience with Infiniti of Stuart, there are full of lies and fraudulent. They tell you one thing and then something else , they give contracts that is not valid . When you call someone for assistant all they do is give you attitude and when you asked for upper management they say there is no one else to speak to. I need the corporate office to contact me as soon as possible by email (((REDACTED))) with a name and number . I just want either a refund or another car with all the hell I went thru for the pass couple of months. stuart Florida Two Questions Author: port st lucie , Florida Car Financing: inifinti of stuart stuart, Florida

Jul 15 2016
First Premier Bank Card Brandan Degrading Tone... Sioux Falls Nationwide Author: Cocoa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide