Your Search | premier health

26, Report #1301901

Apr 26 2016
Errol Gluck Solutions Gluck Meditation Services SCAMMER New York NY Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Errol Gluck Solutions NY

Apr 26 2016
Garcinia cambogia health max I returned product and never received the refund. Greenville South Carolina Author: Freeport, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Garcinia cambogia health max Internet

Apr 26 2016
Genworth Life legitimate ripoff! Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Genworth Life Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
diet supplements - PM Stealing money from me and several others that thought they were a legit company, THEIVES PROVO Utah Author: Isanti, Minnesota Alternative Health: diet supplements - PM PROVO, Utah

Apr 25 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion dedicated to customer satisfaction, premier marketing company for online business solutions since 2008, with unmatched experience and expertise. Business Promotion’s primary objective is to empower its clients to be able to acquire more customers while continuing to serve their current client base with excellence. Business Promotion has an organizational structure that departmentalizes its production process into a multi-faceted assembly system. This sleek method permits the company to divide each client’s projects into more manageable segments that are overseen by their respective, specialized department.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Business Promotion is organized in specialized departments that are directed by individuals who have experience and expertise crucial to their respective teams. Business Promotion frees you from having to worry about digital marketing, enabling you to focus on what you do best as we focus on what we do best: promoting your business. American Fork , Utah

Apr 25 2016
BEAUTY BASICS They kept charging me even though i canceled my account with them. La jolla California Author: Odessa, Texas Alternative Health: BEAUTY BASICS La jolla, California

Apr 24 2016
PREMIER MEDICAL SPA GISELLE CARDILLO MEDICAL MALPRACTICE Burlington, Mississauga, Saint Catharines, Ontario Premier Med Spa (Zerona Canada) Author: toronto, Ontario PREMIER MEDICAL SPA Burlington, Mississauga, St.Catharines, Ontario

Apr 24 2016
Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC  Tempe Arizona Author: Laguna Niguel, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC Tempe, Arizona

Apr 24 2016
Jang Health Group They charged me for diet pills, but then overcharged for many more to be mailed would not refund me. New York New York
Author: Clay, New York Weightloss Programs: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Dr.David Spring Spring Chiropractic Spring Chiropractic ruined my back doctors inlet Florida Author: arab, Alabama Alternative Health: Dr.David Spring doctors inlet, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Outback Pools & Spas RUDE behavior by an owner of Outback Pools and Spas Wichita Falls Texas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Health Spas: Outback Pools & Spas Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 23 2016
world premier autos george washington sold me a car without current emmision and did not give me no tag or title atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: world premier autos atlanta , Georgia

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 23 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Misleading Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 23 2016
jim rosen fitnesswarehouseforless.com don't buy here, slick sales pitch is all you get los angeles california Internet Author: California Misc. Health Specialists: jim rosen Internet

Apr 23 2016
World gym Refuse to cancel gym membership and charging reoccurring fees after canceling renewed contract without authorization Milford Massachusetts Author: Milford, Massachusetts Health Spas: World gym Milford, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2016
Mark Cullars - Kinetix Health Club Mark Cullars Con Man and has multiple lawsuits filed against him from various partners and landlords tied to his locations Macon Georgia
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Mark Cullars - Kinetix Health Club Macon, Georgia

Apr 22 2016
Nerium Interntational Nerium is a Complete Fraud - Beware! Do not order from them Addison Texas Author: Highland, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Nerium Interntational Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Fitness 19 FITNESS 19 IS A RIPOFF!!!!!! riverside California Author: Riverside, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness 19 riverside, California

Apr 22 2016
Plexus Worldwide Plexus PinkPlexus SlimPink Drink SCAM! PYRAMID SCHEME! MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! ALERT!! SCOTSDALE NATIONWIDE Author: NATIONWIDE, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Areli Gonzales Lilly I got ripped off by ordering a trial of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. Pacolma California Author: San Antonio , Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Areli Gonzales Pacolma, California

Apr 22 2016
TBX Stop smoking. Charged my account 9.95 for sample next month 89.00 hadn't received anything called spoke with rep she said they were getting ready to ship me product Internet Author: Galax, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: TBX Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Premier Rental solutions PRS They charged me $1700 to rent my timeshare, it never rented Orlando Florida Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Timeshare Rentals: Premier Rental solutions Orlando, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Montecito Anti_Wrikle Skin Creme Charged my bank account before trial period ended Moorpark California Author: Weed, California Misc. Health Specialists: Gillis Weed, California