Your Search | premier models international

Sep 13 2016
Zenco Collects RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zenco Collections LLC, dedicated to customer satisfaction and is devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools.  Zenco Collections makes settlement offers and payment arrangements to thousands of consumers worldwide.  Zenco Collects strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with.  Zenco Collections has relieved thousands of difficult situations for consumers and will continue to strive to help consumers needing help with their financial well-being. Zenco has over 75 years of experience in Nationwide Collection Services. Zenco is a Premier Collection Agency dedicated to improving the financial performance of clients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Zenco Collects TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. ZENCO is committed to increasing client’s collection recovery in a highly professional and ethical manner while building trust in a long term relationship based on integrity and proven success. Zenco’s business philosophy is based on years of experience understanding every client’s business needs, implementing solutions that resolve collection issues while increasing client’s revenue. Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Arizona Premier Auto,LLC Anthony or tim Well i hadngot approved from arizona premier auto llc.Tim had come and picked me up and took me to the dealership to get my car and sign the paperwork.The car i wanted was no longer there so Tim gave me the car that he has been driving personally.Before we had left i had asked Tim for a copy of the paperwork and he said he would just email it to me late which i had never recieved at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Arizona Premier Auto, LLC Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Auto Dealers: Arizona Premier Auto,LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 11 2016
Dimond Resorts International Was ILX, a timeshare company that was purchased by Diamond Rosrts International Charge me $1200 yearly maintenance but their inventory is seldom available to owners, instead they offer their rooms to the general public. Rip off! Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Hotel: Dimond Resorts International Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
AMW International, OC Events, CC Events; Scam, false promises, criminally low pay, commission only, unusually long hours; Fullerton, California Author: Orange County, California Liars: AMW International Fullerton, California

Sep 10 2016
Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by:Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House 21781 Ventura Blvd. #152Woodland Hills, CA 91364, 800-934-4804 Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by: Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House Woodland Hills California
Author: Orange Park Acres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Woodland Hills, California

greenbrier international inc FALSE PRODUCTS Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Cumby, Texas Food Vendors: greenbrier international inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 09 2016
Liberty uship delivery agency Petsafe International delivery courier service Scammed me out of $400 for a teacup pomeranian puppy 10 weeks old Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: arab, Alabama Air Travel: Liberty uship delivery agency Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 09 2016
PES*HLTY-NOW.com charged my bank account $82.65 for a purchase and $2.48 international fees Internet Author: Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: PES*HLTY-NOW.com Internet

Sep 07 2016
Off-Roadinternational Jeep Trailer - Buyer Beware colleyville Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Auto manufactures: Off road international colletville, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Premier Custom Trailers Poor customer service, poor follow up, directs blame to everyone but themselves Damaged RV Author: murphy, Texas Trailers: Premier Custom Trailers Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICE INTERNATIONAL// ED CUTLER ED CUTLER BE AWARE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT YOU UP FOR SERVICES RENDERED!!!!! ORGAN Nationwide Author: Salisbury, Maryland Medical Laboratories: PHLEBOTOMY SERVICE INTERNATIONAL// ED CUTLER Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
international Academy of Design & Technology--Detroit IADT--Detroit IADT-Detroit is a racket & a snare. Troy Michigan Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Corrupt Companies: international Academy of Design & Technology--Detroit Troy, Michigan

Sep 05 2016
Option Rider Investment to accrue percentage from international stocks Internet Author: Plantation , Florida Financial Services: Option Rider Internet

Sep 03 2016
Sean Downey Results Now International Sean Downing, Sean Charles Downing Real name Sean Downing - Sean Charles Downing who Targets Realtors Hollywood Florida Author: New York, New York Realtors: Sean Downey Results Now International Hollywood , Florida

Sep 02 2016
Interstate Capital Corporation RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Interstate Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction. Interstate Capital Corporation has strict adherence to the International Factoring Association code of ethics, Interstate Capital has a proven track record of servicing over 10,000 satisfied clients, more than 23-year track record, and 97% favorable survey rating by its clients.  Interstate Capital receives a POSITIVE rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Interstate Capital made a serious commitment to achieving maximum level of customer satisfaction, which lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Interstate Capital for their accounts receivable financing and invoice factoring needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 10,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses. Santa Teresa , New Mexico

Sep 02 2016
Award notification commission Anc,international award services They told me I won 2,000,000.000 I just needed to send 13.89 Kansas city Kansas Internet Author: Marysville, Washington Attorneys General: Award notification commission Internet

Sep 02 2016
RTI- Resort Travel International Ripped me off for $1200 Lake Mary Florida Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Travel Agents: RTI- Resort Travel International Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 31 2016
HS-Brands International Michael Gregory PH.D Mystery Shopper Fraud Alert Orlando Florida Author: otsego, Michigan Mail Order Services: HS-Brands International Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Payment services international Guaranteed to win one divisional cash prize in the $40 Million prize contest Australia Nationwide Author: Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Payment services international Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016