Your Search | premier movie pass

Jul 12 2014
CruiseAmerica Branchburg Location DANIEL DEAN No customer service, they hang up when they try to call and pass the problem to the next guy Branchburg, NJ New Jersey Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Travel Services: CruiseAmerica Branchburg Location Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Premier Care in Bathing We were told to give a good faith deposit, we was only going to give 250.00 the salesman who was at out house called the company and told them we was willing to give 250.00 and they told him it had to be 1,000.00. And salemen advised us in the event if our modification for our house doesnt go through we would have no problem getting our money back. They lied South Daytona Florida Author: East Sroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Heritage Auctions Heritage Comics, Heritage Sports Collectibles, Heritage Movie Posters Fraud Deceptive Steal Cheat Malfeasance Shady Con Dallas Internet Author: Flower Mound, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Heritage Auctions Internet

Jul 10 2014
Pacific Audit Solutions PAS Parking ticket issued for DISABLED vehicle with state disability sticker displayed and Pass issued by apartment complex Portland Oregon Author: Brush Prairie, Washington Handicap Parking: Pacific Audit Solutions Portland, Oregon

Jul 09 2014
San Luis Obispo Downtown Theater - Movie Experience - Fremont Theater - The Movie Experience Total ripoff nothing upgraded prices increasing like gas prices no reply's Ripoff Big Scam San Luis Obispo California
Author: Santa Maria, California Theaters: The Movie Experience San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 07 2014
drake college of business Drake college they have more repeating a class that I already pass they support to pay evey to weeks $240 and now they do want to pay me because I Im repeating class for no reason Elizabeth New Jersey Author: perth amboy, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: drake college of business Elizabeth, New Jersey

Jul 06 2014
Premier Electrical Staffing Premier Electrical Staffing fraud Raleigh North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Employment Services: Premier Electrical Staffing Nationwide

Jul 06 2014
Scioto county career technical center This school is training us to use brain dumps to pass our state certification tests, while trying to sell drugs. Lucasville Ohio Author: Beaver, Ohio Computer Classes: Scioto county career technical center Lucasville, Ohio

Jul 04 2014
Law Enforcement Systems LLC violation for ez-pass Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Law Enforcement Systems LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 04 2014
Brian Matthews, Brian Berger Posed at Employee of Premier Home Pro, did not finish job and STOLE OUR MONEY Maryland Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Bed & Bath: Brian Matthews Internet

Jul 04 2014
Lynx Bus System Defective 30 day Bus Pass Orlando Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Bus Travel: Lynx Bus System Orlando, Florida

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 01 2014
Cash Advance USA Obviously they don't understand English or have knowledge of the Laws in this Country. Nationwide Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Consumer Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
premier resource services Nicolas SAPARILIS, Kenneth Lark & Princess Caceres 321-442-6149801-655-9519,n.saparilis.notefinance@gmail.com,idealservicesllc@aol.com,propertymortgageservices.audit@live.com,spmcfadden@premierresourceservices.com, shelf corp funding scam took $7000 and disappeared Internet Author: texas, Texas Credit Services: premier resource services Internet

Jun 30 2014
Frederick Capitano Posted Matched roles for movies several never got one call on any.was working on a movie 4 days and they sent me a email saying the casting director pulled my file for review. Pensacola Florida
Author: Pensacola, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Frederick Capitano Pensacola , Florida

Jun 30 2014
Seacoast Career School Premier Education group Seacoast Admitting Reps purposely misrepresent actual Job placement & expected Salaries for grads , Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Health Care Education: Seacoast Career School Internet

Jun 30 2014
the-movie-hall.com aka gomovies.com http://go-movies.net aka PLIXA.NET The-Movie-hall.com aka Gomovies.com huge ripoff and scam Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: the-movie-hall.com Internet

Jun 25 2014
Travel Suppliers America Makeusurs Travel Post card travel scam goes by differnt names Travel Suppliers America, Makeusur Travel, Premier Internet Author: Taberg, New York Travel Services: Travel Suppliers America Select State/Province

Jun 25 2014
First Premier Bank Cards Do not stand for their unlawful practices Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Cards Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jun 25 2014
AMERICAN EXPRESS PASS FOR TEENS The worst customer service...EVER! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hayward, California Credit & Debt Services: AMERICAN EXPRESS PASS FOR TEENS Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 24 2014
Sea World Parks Busch Gardens annual pass forever contract Orlando Florida Author: Doral, Florida Zoos & Aquariums: Sea World Parks Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2014
Signpost The company presents itself as the premier marketing company, they seem completely incompetent to me. New York New York Author: Lake Mary, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Signpost New York, New York

Jun 23 2014
Premier Transportation Never work for these crooks! I quit there last week and nine days later they have still not released me so that I can start working for a different company. They purposely are holding my paperwork back and preventing me from earning a living. They promised me a $1,000 sign on bonus but only paid $500. When I told them that I was quitting, they shorted my settlement $500.00 Beware do not sign on with these guys. Don Hany, the safety manager was very rude, hateful, and threatening to me. He threatened to hold my papers for 30 days to prevent me from being able to work. So far it's been 9 days? Forest Park Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Work Place Bullies: Premier Transportation Forest Park, Georgia

Jun 21 2014
optimal Garcinia Premier cleanse Charged our card after a trial order for 4.95 . I was charged 79.95 and 77.86 for nothing else but the trial bottles I recieved. NJ New Jersey Author: Marysville, Washington Alternative Health: optimal Garcinia New Jersey

Jun 20 2014
DAN CRAIG full money system YOU PAY $49 AND THEY GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN BUT A link with instructions but nothing works!! And no one answers your customer support inquiry emails!!! ITS A SCAM Henderson Nevada Author: Eagle Pass, Texas On-Line Business: DAN CRAIG Henderson , Nevada