PREMIER MOVIE PASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: premier movie pass
There may be more specific results for "premier movie pass"
For more specific results for "premier movie pass"
Showing 26-50 of 16,206 Found Reports For more specific results for "premier movie pass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 27 2017
Yodle.com Web.com Scam artist company claiming that they are Web.com so they pass reputation check New York City New York Author: everywhere, Nevada Small Business Services: Yodle.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Texas Auto Pros Sold me a vehicle that won't pass inspection due to engine problems. Sold me a warranty and they're no longer in business. HOUSTON Texas Author: KATY, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Pros HOUSTON, Texas

29, Report #1401924

Sep 23 2017
Silver Ridge Movie Night DVD Took my money for DVD, I never received! Internet Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: Silver Ridge Internet

Sep 23 2017
Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros. Robert Russell Fake CD to The Stars, Robert Russell Warner Bros VP Fooled me and thousands into believing he was/formally head of casting at a major movie studio. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Virarry, Tennessee Teachers: Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Zillow Premier Agent Does Not Keep Promises Made During Advertising Account Opening Seattle Washington
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Zillow Seattle, Washington

Sep 21 2017
NFL digital care NFL game pass wouldn't refund my $100. Explained my situation and stated never got confirmation email. Still refused refund Internet Author: Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL digital care Internet

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
king of king/ Fermin Rendon this guy he doesn't about A/c and heating he ask for money after has biging the work and disapear he is defraud LiC# 1003499 La puente California Fermin Rendon king of king Author: La Puente, California Plumbing: king of king La puente, California

Sep 18 2017
Bahamas's Royal I'll love to receive any information about a refound do by this company, which I have been waiting for more than 2 month now and no representative have given me any reasonable explanation about my situation. However, I been calling more than 3 times in a week since the company violated the terms and conditions on the promotional package. The person taking care of me since the beginning is Gina Artiga, but I haven't contact her in the pass two month and every time I call the representatives only give me the excuse that she is on break, lunch, or even sick. I also had the opportunity to talk with the supervisor Fernándo Garcia, I explained him my situation but nothing happened after that. Bahamas Nationwide Author: Hialeah, Florida Financial Services: Bahamas's Royal Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
amazon Voucher Audible adbl.co/bill NJ amazon audible book has charged my bank account for 2 years with out my approval. I have replaced my debit card 3 time in the last 2 years and never received a reapply to this program. Amazon has applied the $16.18 charge to every new debit card I have added to my prime account, after contacting the amazon audible and they revised 8 $16.18 charges. That is nice however I want my full amount because this was a slam scam like the phone company did in the pass. Seattle Washington
Author: Texas Internet Services: amazon Internet

Sep 11 2017
NFL Game Pass This organization is a deceptive scam. Save your money; they will keep it w/o providing service Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sports Facilities: NFL Game Pass Internet

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 09 2017
EZ Pass NJ EZ Pass NJ Tollboth fines drivers $50 though tolls already paid Newark New Jersey Author: New York Toll Booth Cashiers: EZ Pass NJ Newark, New Jersey

Sep 09 2017
BrAlex Inaccurate and Not Real Psychic Internet comment Author: Ohio Psychic: BrAlex Internet

Sep 09 2017
Roadmaster Truck Driving School Werner truck driving school is for profit only, many students including myself dont get the adequate training that would allow individuals to pass the cdl examination. However after a week of enrollment everyone is called into the office to sign financical documents locking them into a loan of 10,000-12,000 dollars pass or fail. dunn North Carolina Author: ROANOKE RAPIDS, North Carolina Driving Schools: Roadmaster Truck Driving School dunn, North Carolina

Sep 08 2017
Lomi Psychotherapy Thomas Pope Executive Director Santa Rosa California
Thomas Pope MFT. MORALLY BANKRUPT Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Lomi Psychotherapy Santa Rosa, California

Sep 08 2017
Sterling Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sterling Management | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Sterling Management is a premier management team dedicated to helping businesses and companies they serve expand and grow through workshops, seminars and executive training courses.  Sterling Management’s mission is to create a clearly laid out path to success that is uncomplicated and easy to follow. They work with businesses to construct a step by step program, custom-designed to each business, and aligned with the business’s goals, purposes, and long-term intentions. Sterling, helping to expand business with this technology for over 34 years with proven results that have allowed clients to feel safe and confident.
Author: Tempe , Arizona Business Consultants: Sterling Management TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sterling Management is a consulting company that deal mostly with medical professionals. Sterling Management works with companies to increase their sales, their client appreciation, their staff, their gross income, their client retention, and even the morale of the company. Their mission is to apply a very simple yet very effective, tailor-constructed and step by step expansion program for clients. Glendale, California

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Sep 07 2017
Premier Global Production PGP Mistreatmeant, underpaid and unsafe practices Madison Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Premier Global Production Madison, Tennessee

Sep 07 2017
first premier bank fpb sioux falls South Dakota Author: adelanto, California Accounting: first premier bank sioux falls, South Dakota

Sep 06 2017
Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network, Longtime Medical Health Insurance Misrepresentations = Scam Sacci Florida Nationwide Health Registration Department Insurance Scam Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Movie Night DVD Silver Ridge Took money from my account and still no response Internet Author: Paris, Tennessee Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet