Your Search | premier music

Jun 25 2014
First Premier Bank Cards Do not stand for their unlawful practices Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Cards Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jun 23 2014
Tunespeak tunespeak, bands, music, fans St Louis Missouri Internet Author: Ithaca, New York On-Line Business: Tunespeak Internet

Jun 23 2014
Signpost The company presents itself as the premier marketing company, they seem completely incompetent to me. New York New York Author: Lake Mary, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Signpost New York, New York

Jun 23 2014
Ace Division Inc Did not issue a refund for an item that I did not receive Houston Texas Author: Belfast, Maine Music Shops: Ace Division Inc Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2014
Premier Transportation Never work for these crooks! I quit there last week and nine days later they have still not released me so that I can start working for a different company. They purposely are holding my paperwork back and preventing me from earning a living. They promised me a $1,000 sign on bonus but only paid $500. When I told them that I was quitting, they shorted my settlement $500.00 Beware do not sign on with these guys. Don Hany, the safety manager was very rude, hateful, and threatening to me. He threatened to hold my papers for 30 days to prevent me from being able to work. So far it's been 9 days? Forest Park Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Work Place Bullies: Premier Transportation Forest Park, Georgia

Jun 21 2014
optimal Garcinia Premier cleanse Charged our card after a trial order for 4.95 . I was charged 79.95 and 77.86 for nothing else but the trial bottles I recieved. NJ New Jersey Author: Marysville, Washington Alternative Health: optimal Garcinia New Jersey

Jun 20 2014
Guitarcontrol.com I ordered a CD for $78.00 from guitatcontrol.com Internet Author: Marco Island, Florida Music: Guitarcontrol.com Select State/Province

Jun 19 2014
Sunset World/Pura Vida Lifestyles Premier Cancun Vacations, Cancun Travel Unlimited,Sunset Group, PURA VIDA, club sunset cancun, sunset group, sunset royal Enticing people to buy a ripoff vacation packages, took my money $1625.00 for a membership, can't even access the website PURAVIDALifestyles, took upon themselves to terminate my membership and forfeit my money. Ask for credit card for identification, without me knowing, they already charge my credit card and my credit card is another story of my nightmare. i cancun, Q.Roo Mexico Nationwide Author: Stafford, Texas Hotel: Sunset World/Pura Vida Lifestyles Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
Talent Mgmt SCAM, FRAUD, PAID MUSIC VIDEO, CHARGED FOR CASTING Los Angeles CA Author: North Hollywood, California Video & Film Production: Talent Mgmt Internet

Jun 16 2014
Music direct www.musicdirect.com Company ships low quality item, not as described, then refuse to exchange ! Nationwide Author: levitown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Music direct Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
premier cancun vacations alex - manager promised to send me a letter stating that they would put a no expiration date on my package due to all of the trouble I had with their company cancun, Mexico Author: syracuse, New York Travel Agencies: premier cancun vacations cancun, Other

Jun 12 2014
Cabo Catina Santa Monica Cabo Cantinawww.cabocantina.com/‚ÄéCabo Cantina Music Player ... Jameson's Irish Pub and Sports Gril cabo cantina wilshire blvd cabo cantina wilshire cabo cantina santa monica wilshire cabo cantina santa monica cinco de mayo misfit santa monica cabo cantina locations cabo cantina brentwood cabo cantina venice Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Restaurants: Cabo Catina Santa Monica Santa Monica, California

Jun 12 2014
ATG Credit ATG Credit BMG Music Scam Chicago Illinois Author: Coppell, Texas Collection Agencies: ATG Credit Chicago, Illinois

Jun 11 2014
Matthews Design and Construction Big Dog Remodeling, Premier HomePro Unlicensed and Uninsured, posing as a sales person for Premier HomePro Rockville Maryland Author: Glenn Dale, Maryland Building Services: Matthews Design and Construction Rockville , Maryland

Jun 11 2014
Guitar Toolbox JohnB, JB Charter Membership in Guitar Club, Took My Money & Disappeared Internet Author: Manchester, Connecticut Music: Guitar Toolbox Internet

Jun 10 2014
GuitarControl.com/ Claude Johnson Failed to respond to several emails, Refuses to refund purchase price of Guitar Control Big Package Internet Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Music: GuitarControl.com Internet

Jun 09 2014
Reverb Nation / Michael Doernberg reverbnation.com musician music artist Durham North Carolina Author: Lansing, Michigan Media: Reverb Nation / Michael Doernberg Internet

Jun 09 2014
Elbert West Elbert Lee West BEWARE OF SCAM ARTIST POSING AS A MUSIC PRODUCER & HAVING A RECORD LABEL TO GET INVESTMENT MONEY Nashville, Tennessee & surrounding areas Tennessee
Author: Texas Producers: Elbert West Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
Premier Dead Sea Sales Tactics Leave You Feeling Like You Were Mugged Trumbull Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Premier Dead Sea Trumbull, Connecticut

Jun 09 2014
Jim Laabs Lusic deceptive business practices, incredible rudeness Internet Author: Tell City, Indiana Music Shops: Jim Laabs Lusic Internet

Jun 07 2014
Damien Roderick RMM, Roderick Music Marketing, Big P, FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD SCAM, FRAUD, SCAM, FRAUD..... TAKES MONEY FOR SNOOP DOGG EVENTS AND LIES!! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Tours & Excursions: Damien Roderick Los Angeles, California

Jun 05 2014
Guitar Control.com Claude Johnson DDosn't live upto personal guarantee, won't return phone calls, or E-mails. Infact the only person I have ever talked to is Monica Cura. Traverse City, Michigan Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Music: Guitar Control.com Traverse City,, Michigan

Jun 03 2014
Digital Platinum A&R The company is a complete fraud they will not help you get signed nor do they know any body in the music industry that can help you. They will completely lie to you and try to use you. Please stay away from this company there not good people at all. Carlos Johnson is a complete fraud. What ever you do, do not sign anything with this company. Music Companies never even hear of this company and are not famliar of what he can do for them period please stay away from DIGITAL PLATINUM A&R THEY ARE COMPLETE FRAUDS!!!!!!! St. Pete Florida
Author: OKC, Oklahoma Modeling & Talent Agencies: Digital platinum A&R Internet

Jun 03 2014
Radio Air Play, Jango Radio Air Play Jango have deceived me in believing that i will achieve more fans and greater name recognition. By paying them to play my music on their site. Nationwide Author: Bladensberg, Maryland Questionable Activities: Radio Air Play Nationwide

Jun 03 2014
LyonPride Music, Seattle hempfest Levi Lyon. Vivian Mcpeak Insider Tacoma, Seattle Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Festivals & Event Services: LyonPride Music, Seattle hempfest Nationwide