Your Search | premier one motor cars

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Oct 22 2014
Nissan Motor Corporation Tensioner snapped off engine block on 2008 Altima.Bolts were known issue on this car. Company refused to pay full cost for repair when this is clearly a manufacturer defect. Franklin TN Author: Dublin, Ohio Auto manufactures: Nissan Motor Corporation Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Santa Fe Power Sports Beware sell cars that should be salvaged, they do not stand by what they sell. Dishonest. Tell people they are help rebuild credit and then sell you junk. Alachua Florida Author: Alachua, Florida Auto Dealers: Santa Fe Power Sports Alachua, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Somersworth NIssan No disclosure of previous damage to vehicle purchased Somersworth New Hampshire Author: Tuftonboro, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Somersworth NIssan Somersworth, New Hampshire

Oct 21 2014
Hudson Valley Volkswagen Wappingers Falls NY Sell broken cars with fake warranty! Wappingers Falls New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Hudson Valley Volkswagen Wappingers Falls, New York

Oct 21 2014
Salvation Army ARC Starts by offering help but holds one back as well albany ny Author: Franklin, New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Salvation Army Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
zip tax Asked for help in one catagory was switched toi different without notice was decieving baited and lied too newport beach California Author: murrells inlet, South Carolina Tax Services: zip tax newport beach, California

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
CARS PROTECTION PLUS WARRENTY COVERS NOTHING AND WHAT IS COVERED THEY FIND A WAY NOT TOO MURRYSVILLE Pennsylvania Author: PHILA, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS PROTECTION PLUS MURRYSVILLE, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Car Cheer europa-online (eBay) european-cars (eBay) Utter Misrepresentation Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Car Cheer Trevose, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2014
Phoenix Arizona MVD Del Jordan vs Phoenix Arizona MVD Phoenix Arizona Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Phoenix Arizona MVD Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Premier Realty- Janet Blake Charged us for cost of filling up oil in outside tank, twice!! Grants Pass Oregon Author: Warrenton, Oregon Housing Rentals: Premier Realty Grants Pass, Oregon

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Elove Elove Matchmaking CorporationThe Right One Elove or whatever it is called will steal your money Palo alto California Author: Los Gatos, California Dating Services: Elove Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Marobo Motors Florida Powersports Motor Vehicle Repair Debacle Saint Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Motorcycles: Marobo Motors St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
Chapman dodge las vegas dodge chapman warm springs used cars tried to ripoff my daughter, keep asking for bigger down payment,promise financing to anyone,and dont HENDERSON Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Auto Dealers: Chapman dodge HENDERSON, Nevada

Oct 18 2014
cars 4 u now llc I now have a never trust a used car salesman story. Buyer Beware. stone mountain Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Junk Dealers: cars 4 u now llc stone mountain, Georgia

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide