Your Search | premier one motor cars

Jan 13 2017
Trans Union Beware you may have more than one credit report attached to your SSN Nationwide Author: Middlebury, Indiana Credit Services: Trans Union Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 13 2017
LaCrosse Footwear fails to replace boots after catastrophic dry rot disintegration of only one boot of a pair. LaCrosse Wisconsin
Author: Centennial, Colorado Sporting Goods: LaCrosse Footwear LaCrosse, Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 12 2017
Debt Mediation Service Premier Processing Service Took money fof out for a loan I did not have!!! Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Debt Mediation Service Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

CAPITAL ONE Restricted account Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Fairburn , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
nationaldiscountstores national discount covers after one month on trailer we have rips and tears they say are not covered Internet Author: Eloy, Arizona RV Parts & Accessories: nationaldiscountstores Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
Axe options.  I paid 20000 dollars to have a rollover removed so I could make a withdrawl. And now they won't let me make one anyway. It's been going on 4 month now and still nothing. Internet Author: Windber, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Axe options Internet

Jan 10 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations scam misrepresentation Internet Update Author: boynton beach, Florida Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Rightime Home Services Total scammers. They told me I needed to replace my 11 year old furnace with a $8700 new one after I already spent $1700 on a repair with them. They were very thorough with their explanation of the initial diagnosis and seemed nice until the return visit Mislead, over charge, lie, scare, carbon monoxide scare Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rightime Home Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Sommer Auto Sales Horrible Cars and Service Reynoldburg Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldburg, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida

Jan 09 2017
F4 MOTORS F4 MOTORS DORAVILLE GA, F4 MOTORS ALPHARETTA GA, AKA Kashif Naviwala BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY - Dealer is selling used cars with no title! Doraville Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 MOTORS Doraville, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
Grindstone Inc. Deceitful company with unprofessional managers that LIE Ellicott City Maryland STOP !!! Author: New Ringgold, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Grindstone Inc. Ellicott City, Maryland