Your Search | premier one motor cars

Feb 07 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers / Cheapo Repos major car problems hiden or ignoered and cars sold St Petersburg Florida Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg , Florida

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
Windshield Express Very dishonest owner. Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Windshield Express Richmond, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida English Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 04 2016
Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry denied doing damage Lake Marry Florida Author: Estevan, Saskatchewan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry Lake Marry , Florida

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Scammers - Beware of This Dealership - Took My Money And Ran Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Miami, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier Filters are a scam and are questionable if they work very well as they appear to have no filtering material and just a plastic case that you put the water in which does not get filtered one iota! Texas Nationwide Author: Cathedral city, California Home HealthCare: Perfect Aqua Purifier Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
One Bit It Company speed cure pro Tech Support Computer Cleanup Antivirus Information Technology Weston Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Computer Service & Repair: One Bit It Company Weston, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge AAGNO Did not pay reward owed. Lied for 6 months. Tammy Esponge is a complete fraud! Metairie Louisiana
Again..Typical Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Owner Associations: Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge Metairie, Louisiana