PREMIER ONE MOTOR CARS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: premier one motor cars
There may be more specific results for "premier one motor cars"
For more specific results for "premier one motor cars"
Showing 26-50 of 40,245 Found Reports For more specific results for "premier one motor cars"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
SK AUTOBODY HACK,HORRIBLE SERVICE, METHUEN Massachusetts Author: METHUEN, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: SK AUTOBODY METHUEN, Massachusetts

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 17 2017
San Tan Ford Internet Used Car Sales Rip-Off Gilbert Arizona Scams in the Auto industry will never go away Author: Casas Adobes, Arizona Motor Vehicle: San Tan Ford Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio

Jul 17 2017
Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. I have never witnessed as obvious a cheating machine as the one that turns out the cards at 6 deck blackjack. If you don't believe me go for yourself and try your luck. Biloxi. Mississippi Author: Puneville, Louisiana Art Galleries: Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. Mississippi

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Oscar's Transmission Services Oscar's transmission Services complete Auto Repair * unbeatable Prices Never once for 6 months touched my vehicle to repair it. He kept telling me to come back time after time that I came to him and still owes me half of the money I paid him to repair my vehicle. Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Motor Vehicle: Oscar's Transmission Services Houston , Texas

Jul 15 2017
Beauty Within Fraudulently charged my credit card without my having ordered any kind of a refill; in fact, I only wanted a one time filling of my request. Provo Utah Author: Fresno, California Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 15 2017
On-Site Renter Relations This is a very bad company. This company has an Australian owner and there is no one present to complain to. This company is dangerous to our citizens because they have no commonsense and they skirt the law by saying they only collect information. But there is no one running this business whose home office is in Austrailia and there is no commonsense running this business Nationwide Author: Alabama Chambers of Commerce: On-Site Renter Relations Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Russ Palmateer Alaskaruss59 on ebayPanheadruss on yahoo Scammer and Liar Sold me Car on Ebay with Over $5K in Damage. Coward Disappeared After Sale Petersburg Internet Author: Tarzana, California Motor Vehicle: Russ Palmateer Internet

Jul 15 2017
Jonathan Kirkland Virtual Group Team One Outsourcing Dealer Rank Refuses to Pay Employees Internet
Author: Internet Internet Marketing Companies: Jonathan Kirkland Internet

Jul 14 2017
Kitchen Aide whirlpool I bought a new kitchen aide mixer in 2016. i recieved a used one and not a new one. I sent it back by fed Ex. They recieved the mixer back. They refuse to give me my money back. geeenville Ohio Author: Camden, Arkansas Appliances: Kitchen Aide geeenville, Ohio

Jul 14 2017
91ExpressLanes FRAUDLENT TICKET ISSUANCE Cornoa California Author: San Diego, California Motor Vehicle Division DMV: 91ExpressLanes Cornoa, California

Jul 13 2017
aa motor cycle transport Y-drive inc Paid for shippment in full They did not pick up bike San Diego Nationwide California Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: aa motor cycle transport Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
MIKE CARLSON MOTOR COMPANY MCMC Auto MIKE CARLSON MOTOR COMPANY SCAMERS, MCMC AUTO BIGGEST SCAMERS EVER. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE AUTHORITIES, Texas Fort Worth Texas
Per the contract Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: MIKE CARLSON MOTOR COMPANY Fort Worth , Texas

Jul 13 2017
T-BONE AND CLAM INC, AKA Premier Communications Consulting, AKA, TABITHA PRYBY and Brandon ,aka Mike, Relkoff Installed broken fiber and would continuously lie about dates and time he was coming back to fix the issue. It's been over a month since this has been going on with no resolution. BOTHELL Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Office Services: T-BONE AND CLAM INC BOTHELL, Washington

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
LaidBack Loot I ordered David Bowie sneakers with a poster on May 12,2017 , On May 23, 2017 I received an email telling me items were shipped. I asked for a tracking number and I never got one. I sent many emails asking about my sneakers and never got a response. Their web page is now down for maintenance , and they say they will answer your questions I have sent at least 2 messages a day for a week and have gotten no answers . I now have a dispute in with my bank , hopefully I will get a refund . Internet Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: LaidBack Loot Internet

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 13 2017
Blount County SPCA Kelly Bachman Slander, Misinformation, NO investigation prior to virally publicizing full name and number, Sensationalized story was COMPLETELY one sided Maryville TN Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: Blount County SPCA Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Premier by Dead Sea Pemier Science Division Laboratory manufactured under Health Dept. license by Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics Laboratories ltd Says product made in Israel ,, Gainesville, FL Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Premier by Dead Sea Pemier Kiosk in Mall, Oaks Mall , Gainesville, Florida

Jul 12 2017
Castle Hill Motors owner's name Ryan car sold without passing inspection, motor seized after 4 days....back story 1st was sold truck, motor quit, it had a tool left in motor Lewisville Texas Author: FortWorth, Texas Auto Dealers: Castle Hill Motors Lewisville, Texas