PREMIER MOVIE PASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: premier movie pass
There may be more specific results for "premier movie pass"
For more specific results for "premier movie pass"
Showing 1-25 of 16,169 Found Reports For more specific results for "premier movie pass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 18 2017
Bahamas's Royal I'll love to receive any information about a refound do by this company, which I have been waiting for more than 2 month now and no representative have given me any reasonable explanation about my situation. However, I been calling more than 3 times in a week since the company violated the terms and conditions on the promotional package. The person taking care of me since the beginning is Gina Artiga, but I haven't contact her in the pass two month and every time I call the representatives only give me the excuse that she is on break, lunch, or even sick. I also had the opportunity to talk with the supervisor Fernándo Garcia, I explained him my situation but nothing happened after that. Bahamas Nationwide Author: Hialeah, Florida Financial Services: Bahamas's Royal Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Joshua lucherini Lucherini Everuthing starte wen i was in a car accident me and my wife and some one by disgrace referred me with him everuthing seem good till we sign the checks release everything change. months pass and we never heard from him or his stuff. so i decided to call amd he was never there and they keep telling me live your name and nomber we will call you back and they never did and one day i decided to go to the office and he came out mad saying waht do you want and i was im sorry yeah what do you need and i was like omg is this serios and told him i want to know a status of my case wen are you going to settle my case and he scream at me and toll me to leave the office Las vegas nevada Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Joshua lucherini Internet

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
amazon Voucher Audible adbl.co/bill NJ amazon audible book has charged my bank account for 2 years with out my approval. I have replaced my debit card 3 time in the last 2 years and never received a reapply to this program. Amazon has applied the $16.18 charge to every new debit card I have added to my prime account, after contacting the amazon audible and they revised 8 $16.18 charges. That is nice however I want my full amount because this was a slam scam like the phone company did in the pass. Seattle Washington
Author: Texas Internet Services: amazon Internet

Sep 11 2017
NFL Game Pass This organization is a deceptive scam. Save your money; they will keep it w/o providing service Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sports Facilities: NFL Game Pass Internet

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 09 2017
EZ Pass NJ EZ Pass NJ Tollboth fines drivers $50 though tolls already paid Newark New Jersey Author: New York Toll Booth Cashiers: EZ Pass NJ Newark, New Jersey

Sep 09 2017
BrAlex Inaccurate and Not Real Psychic Internet comment Author: Ohio Psychic: BrAlex Internet

Sep 09 2017
Roadmaster Truck Driving School Werner truck driving school is for profit only, many students including myself dont get the adequate training that would allow individuals to pass the cdl examination. However after a week of enrollment everyone is called into the office to sign financical documents locking them into a loan of 10,000-12,000 dollars pass or fail. dunn North Carolina Author: ROANOKE RAPIDS, North Carolina Driving Schools: Roadmaster Truck Driving School dunn, North Carolina

Sep 08 2017
Lomi Psychotherapy Thomas Pope Executive Director Santa Rosa California
Thomas Pope MFT. MORALLY BANKRUPT Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Lomi Psychotherapy Santa Rosa, California

Sep 08 2017
Sterling Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sterling Management | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Sterling Management is a premier management team dedicated to helping businesses and companies they serve expand and grow through workshops, seminars and executive training courses.  Sterling Management’s mission is to create a clearly laid out path to success that is uncomplicated and easy to follow. They work with businesses to construct a step by step program, custom-designed to each business, and aligned with the business’s goals, purposes, and long-term intentions. Sterling, helping to expand business with this technology for over 34 years with proven results that have allowed clients to feel safe and confident.
Author: Tempe , Arizona Business Consultants: Sterling Management TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sterling Management is a consulting company that deal mostly with medical professionals. Sterling Management works with companies to increase their sales, their client appreciation, their staff, their gross income, their client retention, and even the morale of the company. Their mission is to apply a very simple yet very effective, tailor-constructed and step by step expansion program for clients. Glendale, California

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Sep 07 2017
Premier Global Production PGP Mistreatmeant, underpaid and unsafe practices Madison Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Premier Global Production Madison, Tennessee

Sep 07 2017
first premier bank fpb sioux falls South Dakota Author: adelanto, California Accounting: first premier bank sioux falls, South Dakota

Sep 06 2017
Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network, Longtime Medical Health Insurance Misrepresentations = Scam Sacci Florida Nationwide Health Registration Department Insurance Scam Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Movie Night DVD Silver Ridge Took money from my account and still no response Internet Author: Paris, Tennessee Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Sep 03 2017
AMC stubs Premier account My stubs premier account was stolen by someone Atlanta Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Colts Neck, New Jersey Theaters: AMC stubs Premier account

Sep 02 2017
Crown Food Carts Help!!! Crown Food Carts won't delivery! Wilmington Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Day 4! Crown Food Carts won't delivery! Author: Hicksville, New York Vending Machine Companies: Crown Food Carts Nationwide

Sep 02 2017
Reel Media Entertainment Wanna star in a movie? These guys can help you--if you pay them 1000s of dollars! Internet
Author: Mt. Washington, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: Reel Media Entertainment Internet

Sep 01 2017
Suntrust Repo department representing themselves as police Nationwide  Are you Serious? Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agency's: Suntrust Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
NFL Game Pass Cannot cancel free trial period. Internet  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: bolinas, California Casinos: NFL Game Pass Internet

Aug 31 2017
Premier Lace Wigs Qingdao Premier Wigs, Co,. Ltd Chinese Devils! Jiaozhou, Qingdao **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Premier Lace Wigs Jiaozhou, Qingdao,

Aug 31 2017
premier DEAD SEA products alberta trading Tommy at 780 707 0129 the head company of all the scammer of beauty products is R E Royal Trading which distributes many brands of cosmetics like lionesse and Vine vera...thus they all know each other and all the scammer resellers are prot 100 lies to sell their products, untraceable company names, all know each other and protect each other toronto, cne toronto Nationwide
THIS IS THE WHOLE SUMMARY OF PREMIER DEAD SEA SCAMMER /RESELLER Author: york, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: premier DEAD SEA products Nationwide

Aug 30 2017