Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: premium advantage
There may be more reports for "premium advantage"
For more results perform a general search for "premium advantage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Advantage Honda Dishonest Dealer, Dirty Waiting Areas....And Those are Their BEST Qualities! Manhasset New York Author: New York, New York Auto Service Stations: Advantage Honda Manhasset, New York

Feb 19 2017
Alucia Skin Care Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle Complex, Lumella Intensive Eye Serum Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Do Not Buy Their Trial Offer! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Ocoee, Florida Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Feb 17 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Nutra Wellness, Angelina Jolie's skincare line Don't fall for Angelina Jolie's Skin care scam Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 16 2017
Jason Barber Elite Property Advantage Two bit thief Blue bell Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Jason Barber Blue bell, Pennsylvania

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART This Company takes advantage to people that are going thru hard times this should be illegal! Encino California All Contract Terms Were Explained in the Contract Author: Hidden VAlley Lake, California Attorney Generals: 1800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Revived Youth Cream, Internet Author: Shell Beach, California Skin Care: Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 13 2017
premium liquidation Mohamed Adel Elghanam scams me with 17700 USD through a used cloth and shoes Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Clothing Stores: premium liquidation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 13 2017
World wide advantage Nationwide Author: East orange , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: World wide advantage Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Dermasoft skin restore Pure cell skin careTNS Ravish eye care Used shark tank as a ploy to scam and take advantage. Caused skin reaction and does not work-false advertising! Internet Common tactic Author: Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Dermasoft skin restore Internet

Feb 10 2017
First advantage Called trying to get my information and SSN Internet Author: Manvel , Texas Communications & Networking: First advantage Internet

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2017
AKNAF Advantage Salon & Spa Software Cussing clients out? UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE Nationwide Author: CENTREVILLE, Virginia Computer Software: AKNAF Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Eye Eloquence, Illustra, Revita RX, L'Etoile Free trial ISN'T free Los Angeles California Author: Toledo , Ohio Skin Care: LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Los Angeles, California

Feb 04 2017
Peter Popoff A penny and green sand was sent to my mother and said to do a ritual but he needs her credit card info and she will get money soon! She's 78 and started sending him money with him saying when he prays for her she will get money. Now she can't pay for her monthly bills and is telling her to wrap a penny up and sprinkle magical green sand and 'pray' for healing and wealth. Ridiculous and obscure to take advantage of the elderly who has dimentia and on a fixed income! Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Churches: Peter Popoff Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Flawless Skin Beauty or Neuphoric Skin This Company is a rip off. Not only lying but taking advantage of trusting people. 17853 Santiago Blvd Ste #107-222, Villa Park, CA 92861, California Author: River Heights, Utah Beauty Products: Flawless Skin Beauty Internet

Feb 03 2017
Andy W Louie Polytech Slumlord, take advantage, harass, lazy, eviction, unhealthy condition Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Home Owner Associations: Andy W Louie Spokane, Washington

Feb 02 2017
Premium Merchant Funding Premium Merchant CapitalPMF Capital Sold my credit info with my approval-damaged my credit score New York New York Author: Epsom, New Hampshire Loans: Premium Merchant Funding New York, New York

Feb 02 2017
Premium Brand SknCare ATO*WLNST, Beyond Nutra Store Told me the product was free at first but a month later said it was a trial offer and the I had 15 days to try it. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Premium Brand SknCare Internet

Feb 01 2017
Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor New name Taylor Contracting. my mom's house burnt down in July 2007 they took advantage of my mom never finished the house it took them over a year to build the house.They just never finished and we never received any paperwork on anything that was put in the house. Columbus Ga. ga. Author: Columbus, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor Columbus Ga., Other