Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

premium advantage tracguard

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Buiness savings advantage Network publications Two different ×s ive called mass. Utah Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Buiness savings advantage Utah

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
mike gonyea real estate mike gonyea real estate takes advantage of elderly woman of 84 las vegas Nevada
Author: n las vegas , Nevada Real Estate Services: mike gonyea real estate las vegas, Nevada

Feb 21 2017
Smart Money Tracker Premium Gary Savage Toby Conner lose money trading, lies about his performance Las Vegas Internet Author: Rome, New York Online Trading: Smart Money Tracker Premium Internet

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Life Nutra HealthLife-time Wellness FREE trial charges you $89.97 TWICE! Internet Author: Colorado Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 20 2017
Advantage Honda Dishonest Dealer, Dirty Waiting Areas....And Those are Their BEST Qualities! Manhasset New York Author: New York, New York Auto Service Stations: Advantage Honda Manhasset, New York

Feb 19 2017
Alucia Skin Care Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle Complex, Lumella Intensive Eye Serum Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Do Not Buy Their Trial Offer! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Ocoee, Florida Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Feb 17 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Nutra Wellness, Angelina Jolie's skincare line Don't fall for Angelina Jolie's Skin care scam Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 16 2017
Jason Barber Elite Property Advantage Two bit thief Blue bell Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Jason Barber Blue bell, Pennsylvania

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART This Company takes advantage to people that are going thru hard times this should be illegal! Encino California All Contract Terms Were Explained in the Contract Author: Hidden VAlley Lake, California Attorney Generals: 1800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Revived Youth Cream, Internet Author: Shell Beach, California Skin Care: Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Let's See.... Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 13 2017
premium liquidation Mohamed Adel Elghanam scams me with 17700 USD through a used cloth and shoes Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Clothing Stores: premium liquidation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 13 2017
World wide advantage Nationwide Author: East orange , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: World wide advantage Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Dermasoft skin restore Pure cell skin careTNS Ravish eye care Used shark tank as a ploy to scam and take advantage. Caused skin reaction and does not work-false advertising! Internet Common tactic Author: Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Dermasoft skin restore Internet

Feb 10 2017
First advantage Called trying to get my information and SSN Internet Author: Manvel , Texas Communications & Networking: First advantage Internet

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida