Your Search | premium advantage tracguard

Apr 17 2014
Dynamic Premium Incentives Grand Incentives Inc The same scam. I attended a presentation with free airfare as an incentive. I paid $70 but Grand Incentives won't honor the obligation. Since I mailed the check I'm going to try the Postal Inspectors to get some action. Woodbridge Virginia Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Air Travel: Dynamic Premium Incentives Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals Bait & Switch Operation Martinez Georgia Author: Algonquin, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 16 2014
Broadsword Advantage/EFA Processing Refused to pay for voice/data and cabling job Carrollton Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Small Business Services: Broadsword Advantage/EFA Processing Carrollton, Texas

Apr 15 2014
Ron Johnson Naturell Ultra Premium CocktailsLlerutan Distribution Co.Naturell Spirits CoCRJ Capital LLC Ron Johnson stole $300,000 from investors in AVG (This will be the first they know about it) + $30,000 in investment money. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Ron Johnson Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Instant Checkmate Misleading advertising, inaccurate,limited information provided, additional charges for premium rpt without any more information, refused to credit account all charges same day, told them scam!!! Nevada Author: Brookwood, Alabama Websites: Instant Checkmate Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Rolland E Brown Advantage Recruting Spam, Impersonating a Police Officer, Threating emails American Fork Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Employment Services: Rolland E Brown American Fork, Utah

Apr 14 2014
World Enterprise Aka HyCite Corp, Royal Prestige Rip-off In Addison Texas Taking advantage of young couples Addison TexasRipoff Report REVIEW: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure. Author: Arlington, Texas Corrupt Companies: Hy Cite Corp, Royal Prestige | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Addison, Texas

Apr 11 2014
NetworkPOS Purchase Health Products Garcinia Cambogia HCA Premium Company is taking $99.90 out of checking account unathourized,they owe me over $400.00 Nationwide Author: Hamden, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: NetworkPOS Purchase Health Products Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Casting 360 This company is a complete scam. They charge you additional charges outside of the monthly charges. I was charged the monthly fee $34.90 which I was aware of but then charged additional 29.95 9days later. I was never told I would be charged additional charges. They take advantage and if you give them your cc info,they will continue to put additional charges on cc. Luckily,I saw the charges and was able to cancel before they continued to charge me again & again. San Francisco California Author: cape coral, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Casting 360 San Francisco, California

Apr 10 2014
LIVEWELL FINANCIAL AMERICAN ADVISORS GROUP TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY FATHER'S LACK OF COHERENCE LANSING Michigan Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Mortgage Companies: LIVEWELL FINANCIAL Lansing , Michigan

Apr 10 2014
Advantage Promotions (NC) Rip off Charlotte North Carolina Author: Abingdon, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Advantage Promotions (NC) Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 09 2014
Chubb Insurance Increased premium by 35%, valued property at more than double to calculate premium. Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Insurance Companies: Chubb Insurance Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Mr. Rooter Taking advantage of Seniors Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Plumbing: Mr. Rooter Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
The Watershed They did not provide the service they assured me off and I feel they took advantage of my insurance Company Delray Beach Florida Author: Rochester, Vermont Con Artists: The Watershed Delray Beach, Florida

17, Report #1119861

Apr 07 2014
Brain Research Labs l Deceptive, pressure sales tactics. Lies about their products and takes advantage of the elderly! Internet Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Brain Research Labs l Internet

Apr 07 2014
Community Tax Relief REVIEW: Community Tax Relief ethical, compliance minded, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Community Tax licensed attorneys assigned to each clients case in order to provide the best possible outcome. Community Tax was founded by professionals who were tired of watching people get taken advantage of. Qualified dedicated staff has serviced thousands of clients and strive to make each client confident about their decision to choose Community Tax. Ripoff Report gives Community Tax a positive rating for their commitment to the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. *ADVISE on what to look out for in the industry. Author: Tempe, Arizona Income Tax Service: Community Tax Relief REVIEW: Community Tax Relief ethical, compliance minded, commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Chicago, Illinois

Apr 07 2014
Mayan Resorts - Mayan Palace - Grand Mayan - Desarrollo Marina Vallarta - Great Vacation - DESARROLLO MARINA VALLARTA S.A. DE C.V., MAYAN PALACE, MAYAN SEA GARDEN NUEVO NALLARTA, MAYAN PALACE RIVIERA MAYA, LUIS ARTURO LOPEZ, ANTHONY DERCOLE, MAYAN PALACE PUERTO RENASCO, THE RESORTS ripped off, stole money, took advantage, lied, decetful, pretended to be something they are not, fraud, betrayed us, hate Mexico will never go back, cheating country, Internet Author: unknown, Texas Resorts: Mayan Resorts - Mayan Palace - Grand Mayan - Desarrollo Marina Vallarta - Great Vacation Internet

Apr 07 2014
advantage rental car manager's nane steve. I made my reservation online for less than $100 for 3 days. The day that I dropp off the car I was a few hours late than they charge more than double without a good explanation. I was told that it was because I was late for those hours, wich made no sense to me. for 3 days it came about $100 and for a few hours late it is close to $150. Please I would like someone to contact those cone artist and make them stop hurting people like this. Tampa Florida Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Auto Rentals: advantage rental car Tampa, Florida

Apr 05 2014
American Family Insurance AMFAM Run! Never do business with AMFAM. I received a quote from the Agent, paid the premium but when the bill came the premium was doubled. I called and ask for an explanation but no one could give me an answer. The agent sent me to the corporate office, corporate told me to call the agent. This went on until I received a collection notice . When I called, the customer service told me some different cost that I heard for the first time. Poor customer service and they only care about the money. Conyers Georgia Author: Conyers, Insurance Companies: American Family Insurance Conyers, Georgia

Apr 04 2014
900 biscayne bay condos 900 biscayne bay association inc Condo association very nasty and unprofessional beware all contractors in miami and charge a premium to work in this building a lot of drama here Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Better Business Bureau: 900 biscayne bay condos Miami, Florida

Apr 04 2014
Maria Duval destiny research I have been sending money for over a year with no returns for not being satisfied I feel taken advantage of they keep on contacting me with hope of a better future if I send them more money Chicago Illinois Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Astrologers & Psychics: Maria Duval destiny research Chicago, Illinois

Apr 03 2014
Active Advantage SCAM, CON TEXAS Author: Dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: Active Advantage Select State/Province

Apr 02 2014
bestvrg.com PFR-team.com, premium-rentals.com, prorentals.com, begoldrentals.com Fraudulent property management / fraudulent villa rentals Internet Author: Atglen, Pennsylvania Lodging: bestvrg.com Internet