PREMIUM ADVANTAGE WORLD BENEFITS BENEFITS PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: premium advantage world benefits benefits plus
There may be more specific results for "premium advantage world benefits benefits plus"
For more specific results for "premium advantage world benefits benefits plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Trailers Plus Interstate Trailers False advertising Nampa, ID Nationwide
Author: Mesqute, Texas Trailers: Trailers Plus Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Yonsalon took my money. 50$ to be exact. I bought a Motorola 5G plus and it's been a week past the products delivery date. I emailed the company twice and never got a response. I want the product, or police will be involved. Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide, CAC Fitness, Zachleigh Fitness, Col-G Fitness, ZKJ Fitness, ZK Fitness, Z Fitness, KAC Fitness, International Fitness Resources, Weight Management, John Greeley's Fitness Plus, Scam, Steal and Cheat Melville Nationwide Author: Syosset, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Affliction Clothing Poor clothing cheaply manufactured in a 3rd world country. Total rip off!!! Seal Beach California Author: Seal Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: afflictionclothing Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Joan Collins, Andrew from Toyota repair Nationwide Buyer's Remorse Author: bronx, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN

Jul 22 2017
Advantage Claims Recovery Group Pam Davis, Richard Davis, Richard Davis Jr. our organization, prosecuteadvantage is continuing to receive complaints that advantage claims recovery group a.k.a. Pam and Richard Davis are embezzling huge sums of money from positions an Dallas, Texas Author: , California Advantage Claims Recovery Group Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
Winnebago Camping World Failure to Provide proper ignition keys to buyer New Braunfels Texas Nationwide Author: Driftwood, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Winnebago Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 22 2017
Housing Hub Took advantage of my Rights, Charged me for damages that were already in the unit, STOLE MY MONEY Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
Blenda Barnes I put an ad in craigslist for an old fireplace mantle.   This gal responded via email only, that she would buy sight unseen, for the asking price plus $50.  Assume she was out of town. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Blenda Barnes Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 21 2017
Paycheck plus Terrible terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Paycheck plus Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
salvage World Marcus Santanna Tried to scam me Author: CLERMONT, Florida Auto Advertising Services: slvage World

Jul 21 2017
A plus Carports Their Real Name is Quality Commercial Structures, 202 Hamlin Dr. Pilot Mountain, North C arolina336-368-8900 Lied Twice about when they would show up ! Charged Extra Money, Before they would Start, Was Given, NO Recipt ! Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Mountain Rest, South Carolina Small Business Services: A plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233 Washington Author: Tulalip, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233, Washington

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
NuWave LLC IBC By One Get One Free Plus Free Pans Libertyville Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California TV Advertisements: NuWave LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL