Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

premium advantage

Showing 26-50 of 8,630 Found Reports For more specific results for "premium advantage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 08 2017
AKNAF Advantage Salon & Spa Software Cussing clients out? UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE Nationwide Author: CENTREVILLE, Virginia Computer Software: AKNAF Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Eye Eloquence, Illustra, Revita RX, L'Etoile Free trial ISN'T free Los Angeles California Author: Toledo , Ohio Skin Care: LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Los Angeles, California

Feb 04 2017
Peter Popoff A penny and green sand was sent to my mother and said to do a ritual but he needs her credit card info and she will get money soon! She's 78 and started sending him money with him saying when he prays for her she will get money. Now she can't pay for her monthly bills and is telling her to wrap a penny up and sprinkle magical green sand and 'pray' for healing and wealth. Ridiculous and obscure to take advantage of the elderly who has dimentia and on a fixed income! Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Churches: Peter Popoff Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Flawless Skin Beauty or Neuphoric Skin This Company is a rip off. Not only lying but taking advantage of trusting people. 17853 Santiago Blvd Ste #107-222, Villa Park, CA 92861, California Author: River Heights, Utah Beauty Products: Flawless Skin Beauty Internet

Feb 03 2017
Andy W Louie Polytech Slumlord, take advantage, harass, lazy, eviction, unhealthy condition Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Home Owner Associations: Andy W Louie Spokane, Washington

Feb 02 2017
Premium Merchant Funding Premium Merchant CapitalPMF Capital Sold my credit info with my approval-damaged my credit score New York New York Author: Epsom, New Hampshire Loans: Premium Merchant Funding New York, New York

Feb 02 2017
Premium Brand SknCare ATO*WLNST, Beyond Nutra Store Told me the product was free at first but a month later said it was a trial offer and the I had 15 days to try it. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Premium Brand SknCare Internet

Feb 01 2017
Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor New name Taylor Contracting. my mom's house burnt down in July 2007 they took advantage of my mom never finished the house it took them over a year to build the house.They just never finished and we never received any paperwork on anything that was put in the house. Columbus Ga. ga. Author: Columbus, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor Columbus Ga., Other

Jan 30 2017
World wide advantage Jeff G. Norman This company ripped me off they told me I won 734,950 dollars and to send them money to claim the prize would like to file a lawsuit against them asap Po box 6430, chandler AZ 85246-6430 Nationwide
Good Luck Author: East orange , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: World wide advantage Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Karis360 Karis 360 United Health Advantage Benefit Plans insurance scam RX prescription Austin Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: Karis360 TX

Jan 27 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Sent me a free trial then took money out of my account $70.64 Los Angeles California Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Los Angeles, California

Jan 27 2017
Sweepstake Prize Entry Center Sweepstake Audit Bureau Taking advantage of my 85 year old mom and my 90 year old dad, as they keep sending these notices out and my parents think they have a chance at winning this money so they sent in $5.00 two different times. Dallas Texas Author: Benton, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Sweepstake Prize Entry Center Dallas, Texas

Jan 27 2017
Premium Brand Skin Care Angelina Jolie's Skin Care Products, ANT*Beyond NUTRA STORE, CAMMI*blncdnutra, IL Free Skin Care Sample Scam California Illinois Internet Author: Mattapoisett, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Premium Brand Skin Care Internet

40, Report #1351905

Jan 25 2017
Five Star Mitsubishi Altoona Greg Sloan, owner fraud, lying, coersive, advantage of the disabled Altoona Pennsylvania Your disability has nothing to do with this Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Five Star Mitsubishi Altoona Altoona, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
AdvertiseonmyCar.net Took Advantage of me Nationwide Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Attorney Generals: AdvertiseonmyCar.net

Jan 24 2017
Lux international sales Scam,ripoff,take advantage, Denmark Nationwide Author: Bby, British Columbia Beauty Products: Lux international sales Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card FLEET COR Universal Premium Fleet CardFleetCorFLEETCORfuelmanfuelman.com excess fees, billing problems, won't accept payment Atlanta Internet Author: DAPHNE, Alabama Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card FlEET COR Internet

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 20 2017
advantage training abused for requesting withdraw and refund due to illnesses WA Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: advantage training Internet

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Cara Incorporated Wiped out benefit of lifetime warranty on their failed premium-priced hot water bottle Warwick Rhode Island Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: cara incorporated Warwick, Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
Universial Premium Fleet Card Excessive Late -Fees Norcross Georgia Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Services: Universial Premium Fleet Card Internet

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona