Your Search | premium white

26, Report #1320248

Aug 02 2016
Jennafer Yellowhorse Jennafer Yellowhorse of Kayenta, Arizona is a white woman who pretends to be Navajo and who claims to be the director of a variety of non-profits when her only income is tents she rents on Airbnb and scamming people. Arizona Internet Aggressive Response by Joseph Chinnock Navajo Bee project Author: New York, New York Lodging: Jennafer Yellowhorse Internet

27, Report #1320160

Aug 01 2016
Lejeune RevitaRx, premium beauty products, eloquence eye, healthy skin Hidden charges on what's suppose to be a FREE trial Los angeles California Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Eye Care: Lejeune Los angeles, California

28, Report #1320074

Aug 01 2016
Zerorez of Las Vegas They cleaned a black Carpet on top of my white carpet and the black bleed thrue on to the white carpet it left black stains and they company would not admit to doing that. Dont ever use them they are very nasty people. Got very angry with me and I had to get them out of my house Las Vegas Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Cleaning Services: Zerorez of Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

29, Report #1319867

Jul 31 2016
nolyn acourtics White Van Scam - glossy heavy box looks real but inside the speakers weights. Moncton, NB Nationwide Author: Amherst, Nova Scotia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: nolyn acourtics Nationwide

30, Report #1319720

Jul 30 2016
Blizzard White Direct Bella@Home8662385924 Unauthorized Charges Henderson Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Blizzard White Direct Henderson, Nevada

31, Report #1319648

Jul 29 2016
Allison White Refused to fix dye job she messed up Lewiston Idaho Author: Clarkston , Washington Beauty Salons: Allison White Lewiston , Idaho

32, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

33, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 25 2016
auroraeyeserum.com/ Actifyface80073Eye Noir / premium eye80065Skin Restore /aging 888-874-7243dermaca*miriacle 888 509 1379 Three /identical/ sets of eye & facial cream came, only one ordered, without knowledge of ongoing contract for monthly shipments at $90. each Santa Ana California Author: Portland, Oregon Eye Care: http://auroraeyeserum.com/ Santa Ana , California

Jul 25 2016
blue jay vanlines white flower van lines inc. they stole my freight and never have they delivered anything. northridge California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: blue jay vanlines northridge, California

Jul 25 2016
Chemsico Bought 3 boxes - over $20 spent-no lures in boxes.What's going on with this company?Chinese takeover? St. Louis Missouri Author: White Plains, New York Exterminating Services: Chemsico St. Louis , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Premium Natural Nutra LLC Green Coffee Unauthorized credit card charge $89.95, no product delivered nor email notification. Miami Florida Author: SACRAMENTO, California Alternative Health: Premium Natural Nutra LLC Internet

Jul 25 2016
WhiteSmoke Useless App, did not wor, forgot about it until WHITE SMOKE made an unauthorized charge to my credit card to automatically renew my subscription. Israel Israel Author: Alabama Computer Software: WhiteSmoke Internet

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 21 2016
Great Healthworks Great Healthworks is a SCAM Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: White Plaines, New York Drug Manufacturers: Great Healthworks Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 19 2016
International Paintball Grouo White Chocolate Thunder A Money Mongering group Ottawa Nationwide Author: ottawa, Ontario Guns & Ranges: International Paintball Grouo nationwide

Jul 19 2016
LeJeune RevitaRX or Premium Beauty Products Company run by immigrants who cannot write good English but are experts in scams Los Angeles California Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Beauty Salons: LeJeune Los Angeles, California

Jul 19 2016
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Charged me the amount of 94 dollars on my bank account for some pills with out my permission!! Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Huntington Park, California Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 19 2016
Blizzard White and Action Pro White Not happy with the product and trial time Internet Author: Diana, Texas Sales People: Cwv Internet

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet