Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

premium white

Showing 26-50 of 6,822 Found Reports For more specific results for "premium white"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia was offering free bottles oc this product and advertised that you only had to pay $4.95 shipping. I ordered it and got the 1 bottle I ordered. 17 days later they charged me $94.19 on my debit card without my permission. Internet Author: Superior, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ford motor company Refused Honor its warranty on a new car. Dearborn Michigan
Author: White City, Oregon Auto Warranty: Ford motor company

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Ltd White Collar Crime, Property Investment Fraud, High Yield Scam Bolton UK Internet
Author: Other Realtors: Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Internet

Feb 22 2017
Allendra Freeman AKA Cinemadona refuses to pay crew for music video shoot. Los Angeles California
Cinemadona has it all wrong Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Cinemadona New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 21 2017
Smart Money Tracker Premium Gary Savage Toby Conner lose money trading, lies about his performance Las Vegas Internet Author: Rome, New York Online Trading: Smart Money Tracker Premium Internet

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Life Nutra HealthLife-time Wellness FREE trial charges you $89.97 TWICE! Internet Author: Colorado Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Sacramento craigslist Craigslist allow white posters post anything and as offten and as much as they like to.African American get flagged and removed.If you can not post you don't do business San Francisco California Author: Stockton, California Small Business Services: Sacramento craigslist San Francisc, California

Feb 19 2017
Alucia Skin Care Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle Complex, Lumella Intensive Eye Serum Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Do Not Buy Their Trial Offer! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Ocoee, Florida Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 17 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Nutra Wellness, Angelina Jolie's skincare line Don't fall for Angelina Jolie's Skin care scam Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Revived Youth Cream, Internet They refunded my money Author: Shell Beach, California Skin Care: Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Let's See.... Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
Glam Beauty Now BEWARE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD! Internet Author: White Plains, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide