Your Search | premium white

Jan 19 2016
Abcc drilling Roland white Roland White I worked for company for a week.owner is blasphomus...he lies to customers..bring equipment to customers house ,gets a payment then leaves ,taking equipment and never comes back to fever start the job...He refuses to pay me..Roland white keeps sayin check is in the mail...Then says he stopped check and issued another one..Which is sll lies...Abcc drilling and Roland white have many civil suits pending against him bethlehem Pennsylvania Response Author: easton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Abcc drilling Roland white bethlehem , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
AAA Storage LLC Eagle Nest StorageAddress: 4230 North Farm to Market 565 Road, Baytown, Texas 77523 Over Charging for Move out, When Unit was left Cleaner that Rented in 2009, They Charged us $175.00, Because the Concrete Floor was White, after mopping with water and Fabuloso, Paid for If you are one of our exclusive business storage customers then you will receive extended gate access which is customized to suit you, Locked us out after Paying $25.00 Extra a Month for 24 Hour Access. Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Storage & Self Storage: AAA Storage LLC Baytown, Texas

Jan 18 2016
Delivery-planet.com Club white smile Federisbeurg- not sure of spelling Bogus iphone 6 ad for only$ 1.99, then charges you $119.00 or more Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Telephones: Delivery-planet.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
Club white smile  Internet club white smiles Author: cross ĺake manitoba, Manitoba $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smile Internet

Jan 18 2016
Club white smiles I sign up to win a iPhone on Nov. 18/15 and authorized you to take $1.99 of my credit card, on Nov. 23/15 I received a email that your company charged my card $119.00, this payment was was not authorized by me or was I aware of the extra charges to win a iPhone  Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smiles Internet

Jan 17 2016
Nolyn Acoustics White guy in 30s going to a delivery, overstock of 2 items. Stopped me in parking lot. Paid $300. Cardiff, CA in North San Diego County California You have got to be kidding.. Author: CARDIFF, California Stereos: Nolyn Acoustics Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 14 2016
H10 Premium Global Vacation Trade H10 premium gives back preowned timeshare Dublin IRELAND Author: dolton, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: H10 Premium Dublin, Other

Jan 13 2016
Edward Anthony Life Premium Finance Corp This man ripped me off for 500$ and still may possibly be connected to my life insurance policy. As in he may get an insurance policy in my name if name if i die. . Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Markstay- Canada, Ontario Insurance Companies: Edward Anthony Life Premium Finance Corp Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jan 12 2016
Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams This guy is taking advantage of the 30 days free premium trail from BlogTalkRadio. He cancels before the deadline and goes aheads and creates another account radio show and provides to BlogTalkRadio different name, user account and prepaid credit card. He is a fraud. He owes my company World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations contractor money for services that we provided to him. You need to report him to the police and do not work with him. PANORAMA CITY California
This story was written fictious due to me being mad at the time. Author: Wyoming Festivals & Event Services: Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams PANORAMA CITY, California

Jan 12 2016
Club white smile Ripped me off  US Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Club white smile Internet

Jan 09 2016
Club White Smile yep, they defrauded me using deception, just like they did to you ottawa / Nationwide Author: pincher creek, Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Legacy Motors LLC Legacy Auto Sales Scam Company & Lemon Cars Pelham, Al Nationwide
Oh Yes, Take It To The White House! Author: Birmingham , Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors LLC Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club White Smile Frederiksberg-(Denmark) Phishing: Used my Visa twice at $119.00 (CDN $) for promised iPhone6s which never arrived. Fake survey re. iPhone 7 Frederiksberg Internet Author: Kenora, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 08 2016
Club White Smile suckered my husband and now can't get my money back does not appear Internet Author: Dead Creek, Ontario Internet Services: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 06 2016
Panther Premium Logistics Unethical Work practices. No accountability Medina Ohio Author: Springfield , Missouri Trucking Companies: Panther Premium Logistics Medina , Ohio

Jan 06 2016
Club white smile Club white smile 2 dollars shipping and handling .didn't say join our club for 199.00 a month they said I won an I phone and will receive it in 10 days Internetn Author: cross ĺake manitoba, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Club white smile Internet

Jan 06 2016
Hotfrog.com This company is not serious, I upgraded my account from a free to a $19.00 montly. After I entered my credit card information the system says You are not a premium customer I sent an email to the company never got a responds but them my credit card was charged $20.00 and I don't see any changes on my account. I recommend anyone do your home work before you jump, check for reviews first. You don't want to enter your credit card information on any kind of website, specially with business overseas. Various Countries Internet Author: Miami, Florida Internet: Hotfrog.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
Club White Smile charged me 119.00 twice before I became aware of scam Internet Author: courtenay, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 04 2016
Club White Smile delivery-planet.com FREDERIKSBERG 1851 DNK downloaded a calculator apps one day and a pop up that I won an iPhone 6. I fill out the info they require to send me the iPhone and they require a $1.99 for the iPhone.  Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 04 2016
club white smile came up on my computer from Bell to do a survey to recieve a new phone for 1.99 and now there is 119.00 taken out of my account this morning. I did this survey in early december Internet Author: port morien, Nova Scotia Cellular Phone Companies: club white smile Internet

Jan 02 2016
Bella AT home/ Blizzard white www.blizzardwhite.com Free trial/ SCAM!!! Company charged my credit card almost $200 dollars several days after I received the free trial which I already initially paid for before the product was sent...They refused to issue a full refund. Henderson Nevada Author: West Seneca, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Bait-and-Switch: Bella AT home/ Blizzard white Henderson, Nevada

Jan 02 2016
Club White Smile delivery-planet.comDenmark Switch & Bait - Dental company promoting an iphone promotion Frederiksberg 1851 DNK Author: Calgary , Alabama Dental Services: Club White Smile Frederiksberg 1851 DNK,

Jan 01 2016
Kevinpetshome.com I had my heart set on purchasing two pugs - a white one and black one. I thought because it was a web site it couldn't be a scam until names didn't match up and I think the owners name is supposed to be Michael , but the email was from Chris and Lucy. Then they wanted a money gram to ship pups! maryland Internet Pug puppy scam Author: Craryville, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Kevinpetshome.com Internet

Jan 01 2016
Club White Smile Fredericksberg Cell phone scam Fredericksberg Internet Author: Weyburn, Saskatchewan Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Fredericksberg Internet