Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: premium mega saver
There may be more reports for "premium mega saver"
For more results perform a general search for "premium mega saver"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Nutra Wellness, Angelina Jolie's skincare line Don't fall for Angelina Jolie's Skin care scam Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 15 2017
Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Revived Youth Cream, Internet Author: Shell Beach, California Skin Care: Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 13 2017
premium liquidation Mohamed Adel Elghanam scams me with 17700 USD through a used cloth and shoes Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Clothing Stores: premium liquidation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 12 2017
Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) BAB Group Inv DBA Ronda Lane Auto Storage Predatory towing company towed vehicle to xx Ronda Lane in Houston and charged $159, though this isn't that far from where it was towed (12 mi) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) Houston, Texas

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Eye Eloquence, Illustra, Revita RX, L'Etoile Free trial ISN'T free Los Angeles California Author: Toledo , Ohio Skin Care: LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Los Angeles, California

Feb 06 2017
Mega Motors RIP off Dallas Tx Your Point Is? Author: Texas Motor Vehicle: Mega Motors Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Mega motors I brought a car from mega motors on 1-27-2017 and on my way home from work at 5:00 in the morning the car got stuck at a light and would not go. I put my foot on the gas and it still go so i put in park then drive and had to do this all the way home took it back to them they said nothing wasn't wrong with it so i took it to a mechanic and he said the transmission was slipping took the card and the mechanic number to them they still didn't do nothing then told me in order to get another car i would have to put down another down payment DALLAS Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Junk Dealers: Mega motors DALLAS, Texas

Feb 02 2017
Premium Merchant Funding Premium Merchant CapitalPMF Capital Sold my credit info with my approval-damaged my credit score New York New York Author: Epsom, New Hampshire Loans: Premium Merchant Funding New York, New York

Feb 02 2017
Premium Brand SknCare ATO*WLNST, Beyond Nutra Store Told me the product was free at first but a month later said it was a trial offer and the I had 15 days to try it. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Premium Brand SknCare Internet

Jan 31 2017
Mega motors inc Brad Joseph Davis They took my personal property, clothes paperwork,etc, and says they don't have it? Dallas, Texas Author: crandall, Texas Auto Towing: Mega motors inc

Jan 27 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Sent me a free trial then took money out of my account $70.64 Los Angeles California Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Los Angeles, California

Jan 27 2017
Premium Brand Skin Care Angelina Jolie's Skin Care Products, ANT*Beyond NUTRA STORE, CAMMI*blncdnutra, IL Free Skin Care Sample Scam California Illinois Internet Author: Mattapoisett, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Premium Brand Skin Care Internet

Jan 24 2017
Mega Motors Customer service agents They got my car out of the pound and lost my personal property Dallas Texas Author: crandall, Texas Questionable Activities: Mega Motors Dallas, Texas

Jan 21 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card FLEET COR Universal Premium Fleet CardFleetCorFLEETCORfuelmanfuelman.com excess fees, billing problems, won't accept payment Atlanta Internet Author: DAPHNE, Alabama Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card FlEET COR Internet

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Cara Incorporated Wiped out benefit of lifetime warranty on their failed premium-priced hot water bottle Warwick Rhode Island Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: cara incorporated Warwick, Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
Universial Premium Fleet Card Excessive Late -Fees Norcross Georgia Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Services: Universial Premium Fleet Card Internet

Jan 09 2017
Mega Skin .MEGA SKIN in 888-528-1343 charged my account for $98.41 for product I did not order. Tried to get charge reveresed and they hang up on me before issue is resolved. no idea of where company is located Internet Yet AGAIN Author: Cartersville, Georgia TV Advertisements: Mega Skin Internet

Jan 03 2017
Alpha.comm Corporate Headquaters/Main Distribution Facility1500 Lakes ParkwayLawrenceville,GA 30043 Sold me a screen saver for my phone with a 1yr warranty but when I called to get replacement was told it's not covered Lawrenceville Georgia Author: WINTERSVILLE, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Alpha.comm Lawrenceville, Georgia

Dec 22 2016
Premium Auto Movers Total Scam Miami Florida
Author: San Diego, California Auto Shipping Companies: Premium Auto Movers Miami, Florida