PRESS ON VENEERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: press on veneers
There may be more specific results for "press on veneers"
For more specific results for "press on veneers"
Showing 1-25 of 276,190 Found Reports For more specific results for "press on veneers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Best Buy #0994 Best Buy On LineBest Buy Richfield MN Fraudulent credit card charges Richfield, MN Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy #0994 Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
InsidersSportsreport Company reports fake statistics on their website Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Sports Instruction: InsidersSportsreport Internet

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Terros Olive Clinic Terros 43rd n Olive. Previously Nova No return calls. Not authorizing refill prescriptions on medications that can have serious side effects when abruptly stopped. Telling you that you have no appointment even though you have their signed appointment paper. Not having a medication provider for 6 months at a time. Tell you that you are seeing a doctor, then sitting you in front of a screen where u can't see the doctor and can only hear bits and pieces of what they say. Which I'm sure was still billed. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: Terros Olive Clinic Glendale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
 Stripe payment services san francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida On-Line Business: Stripe Internet

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ellys World Saw the ad on Facebook for a steam hair straighter for 49.95. Went through a bitly link and placed an order, went back to find tracking info and it said that site was no longer available. Russell Springs Internet Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac FL

Aug 21 2017
affordable trucks and equipment ATE corp Painted lipstick on Pigs. Beware. Pearisburg Virginia Author: mahopac, New York Truck Dealers: affordable trucks and equipment Pearisburg, Virginia

Aug 20 2017
Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
my divorce papers.com Liars and thieves they dont give this information on their website Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Legal Process Services: my divorce papers.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Spokeo not legitimate, inaccurate information, waste of money Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Spokeo Pasadena, California

Aug 20 2017
MSG Limited Bestcerakote.com Want your weapon not returned to you? try this guys service on for size. Springfield Ohio Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Mail Order Services: MSG Limited Springfield, Ohio

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

Aug 20 2017
tempoe Why not lease it summer of 2016 I went through them to get a swimming pool.I fulfilled my agreement of paying on the item for 5 months and then wanted to exercise my right to return the item.  Internet Author: Grottoes, Virginia Small Business Services: tempoe Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide You Do Not Know What You Got Into Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a sports bra and never received it. On-line Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
IC Shopmaster.com charges appeared on my credit card and I have no recollection of having any dealing with this company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IC Shopmaster.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet