Your Search | press on veneers

26, Report #1311959

Jun 25 2016
professor lubale scam on spell casting South Africa Internet Author: lithonia, Arizona Psychic Fortune Tellers: professor lubale Internet

1 Stop Recruiting Called the DEA on our medical practice Meza Arizona Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Employment Services: 1 Stop Recruiting Internet

Jun 25 2016
Ebay Autograph forgers getting rich selling fake Muhammad Ali autographs after his death on Ebay Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Internet Fraud: Ebay Internet

Jun 25 2016
GREAT CALL 5 STAR Great Call Splash RIP-OFF - FRAUDULENT DECEIT ON SENIOR CITIZENS Carlsbad California Author: Merrick, New York Emergency Medical Services: GREAT CALL 5 STAR Carlsbad, California

Jun 25 2016
beenverified.com Order background check in April 2016 thinking it was a one time charge and continued to be charged two additional months New York New York Author: San Diego, California On-Line Business: beenverified.com New York, New York

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 25 2016
Jadorechicwear.com Jadorechicwear Scamiming consumers, not providing product, blocking consumer from inquiring through social media Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Business: Jadorechicwear.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Reichl Caragao Fraud Scammer Rent a Car scammer on the loose! Reichl Caragao Los Angeles California Author: California Auto Rentals: Reichl Caragao Irvine, California

Jun 24 2016
Dunn & Bradstreet 13 years of Placing my company on high risk status Short Hills Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Dunn & Bradstreet Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Voova Group Pattaya TraderKiss RadioVoova Digital Submitted fraudulent documents to Thai immigration, never makes payroll on time, lies to everyone Pattaya Internet Thailand Author: Mililani, Hawaii Advertising Agencies: Voova Group Internet

Jun 23 2016
iHealth Labs i health, ihealthlabs, i health labs, dean wong, ihealth dean wong lied about giving me free product because of bad review Mountain View California Author: California On-Line Stores: iHealth Labs Mountain View, California

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING ONCE AGAIN TERRY PETTY. SCAMMED EVERYONE. ON HER JUNK PHOENIX. POWER RISING HARD TO DO 2x3. BOARD. SHE FRONT LOADED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER 30,000 PEOPLE GAVE HER I FO TO JOIN. YOU ARE A SAD. SAD. SAD LOW LIFE. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. TERRY PETTY SCAM AGAIN PHEONIX POWER RISING Internet Author: Middletown, New York Computer Fraud: TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING Internet

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
iwannadownload I have been trying to get on this site for over a month now. can any one tell me what has happened here. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Festivals & Event Services: iwannadownload Internet

Jun 23 2016
Wabash Valley Harley Davidson Riding Academy Injured on malfunctioning bike. Terre Haute Indiana
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Driving Schools: Wabash Valley Harley Davidson Terre Haute, Indiana

Jun 23 2016
Purecell eye therapy I ordered the free trial, paying postage only as largely printed on the web site Now they well not cancel & are sending me to a collection agency Sana Ana , CA Internet Author: Finley, North Dakota Drug Manufacturers: Purecell eye therapy Internet

Jun 23 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ray Reynolds ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients in every effective way.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Rey Reynolds survived pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds and Associates made a serious commitment to a 100% customer huntinton Beach, California

Jun 23 2016
Property Management Inc Rich Underwood will take your deposit after signed off on your inspection sheet. South Jordan Utah
Author: Riverton, Utah Real Estate Services: Property Management Inc South Jordan, Utah

Jun 23 2016
Rand Research Survey Secret Shopper Doing Fraud on Career Builder, claming to be secret shopper later Jacksonville Florida
Author: Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Rand Research Survey Jacksonville, Florida