Your Search | pressler and pressler

Aug 25 2016
Acoma CenturyLink is inefficient and intentionally trashes customers Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Volucall Corp SCAMMER ALERT, ADOPTION RI AND FAMILY ADOPTION SERVICES BE WARNED Boston Massachusetts
UPDATE: here comes the thief singing the same song again Author: Quezon City, Alabama Work at Home Business: Thomas Crain Internet

28, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
Anton Philipp, WB FINANCIAL ADVISORS LLC., Weichsberger Financial Advisors, Inc Lack of Professionalism and Business Integrity Miami Beach Florida Anton Philipp Continued Author: Hollywood, Florida Financial Services: Anton Philipp Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Dial 1 Limo Transportation A Dial 1 Limo took my money and never showed up to transport me to JFK or back from JFK and hung up on me when I wanted a refund. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Dial 1 Limo Transportation Internet

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Chicago Water and FIre Ripe off and scam elmhurst Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: Chicago Water and FIre elmhurst, Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Daniel Hannah / Albert Daniel Hannah Daniel AlbertDaniel bowman This man is a professional rip off artist and has run multiple scams over the past 10 years netting millions. New Zealand and Australia Internet Author: Washington, D.C. , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Daniel Hannah / Albert Internet

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
playphone !3000 they have been cvharhging my cell phone $9.99 a month for a year and i dont kniow what game it is nor do i play it Internet Author: san fransico, California Questionable Activities: playphone !3000 Internet

Aug 24 2016
The center for counseling and wellness Roberta bogle LPC Medicaid needs to audit this company. They seem to be amassing assets and billing a huge amount of medicaid services.  North myrtle beach. South Carolina Author: North Myrtl Beach , South Carolina Mental Health: The center for counseling and wellness

Aug 24 2016
cows-tail eBay seller tried to rip me off and eBay unreasonably removed my negative Internet They were right.... Author: Arizona Auctions: cows-tail Internet

Aug 24 2016
Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles The DMV will not provide hard tags and registration stating uninsured vehicle I owned 10-15 years ago Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Maryland Department Of Motor Vehicles Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Kia of Downtown Los Angeles Bait and Switch Scam Los Angeles California Author: tujunga, California Auto Dealers: Kia of Downtown Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2016
Prestige Worldwide Moving Utter scam, no refund issued despite breach of contract and no service rendered by company Miramar Florida Author: St Louis, Missouri Moving Companies: Prestige Worldwide Moving Miramar, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Harry & Bev Vested Scam artists. Take your money and lie about selling the company that we bought stock in, HA. They was no company and no stock Denver CO Author: Henderson, Nevada WANTED REWARD $$$: Harry & Bev Vested Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Stephen D. Bowerman Jani Bowerman Steve has taken money from a variety of buyers and at this point September 2016 the amount he has taken and not refunded nor supplied puppies has risen to $10,950.00! NO one has recieved a puppy or their money back from him. Wasilla, Alaska Alaska Author: Orlando , Florida Animal Services: Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Wasilla, Alaska

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York