PRESSLER AND PRESSLER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: pressler and pressler
There may be more specific results for "pressler and pressler"
For more specific results for "pressler and pressler"
Showing 26-50 of 451,292 Found Reports For more specific results for "pressler and pressler"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Spectrum Internet, and Cable of Tampa FL I was charged for service that they confirmed had been disconnected since August 17th. Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Internet, and Cable of Tampa FL , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Future water Today Dennis Higgins2 Pure H20 Vita Tech Water system 2 pure h20 Vita Tech system is a sham, Dennis Higgins its creator is a fraud and con artist getting people to believe the superiority of his water system to con you into paying 4 times the amount for an equal or better system. thousand Oak California Author: San Pedro, California Questionable Activities: Future water Today thousand Oak, California

Oct 20 2017
Walmart Store/Photo Did not call me about photos and they destroyed them Grand Island Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Printing & Copy Services: Walmart Store/Photo Gran Island, Nebraska

Oct 20 2017
unlimited vacation club GBS International RIP OFF CLUB; Scammers and Liars Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: THE COLONY, Texas Travel Services: unlimited vacation club Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Receiver Daniel J Sterner They took 6650.00 from me . I was trying to consolidatey debts. They only gave me me back 1500.00 and I want the remaining amount back asap. They owe over $5,000. Merrick New York Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Merrick, New York

Oct 20 2017
David Stanley Chevrolet Tires, Oil Changes, and Engines for Life is a Misrepresentation Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: David Stanley Chevrolet Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2017
Discover your mobility discovermymobility.com SCAM SCAM and more scam at discovermymobility.com Hazel park Michigan Author: Alabama Emergency Medical Services: Discover your mobility Hazel park, Michigan

Oct 20 2017
Every Leads Balokae Balokae Sam, the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) at EveryLeads.com.sold fake and non working PHP MAILER & SMTP to me Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Ogun, Georgia Software: Every Leads Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Vacancy Rewards Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection Fraudulently represented themselves as agent for Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection and collected annual dues of $159 since 2012 and this year also sold me a rent-by-owner program for $349 for my timeshare at Marina Fiesta Miami Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Resorts: Vacancy Rewards Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 20 2017
swissassetsmanagement.com Platinum market Total waste of time and money London Other Author: Gary, Indiana Investment Brokers: swissassetsmanagement.com London , Other

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Kathleen Miholich Kathy Miholich Unethical and Unprofessional Transitional Interventionist; Court Appointed Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Personal Services: Kathleen Miholich Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 20 2017
Rita's Cleaning Service She damaged new floors and new stainless steel appliances during cleaning process using Windex for all. North Canton Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Cleaning Services: Rita's Cleaning Service North Canton, Ohio

Oct 20 2017
Yasmine Sabreze, Sabreze, Yasmin Scam, YasmineSabreze Yasmine Sabreze Hair Extension Supplier Los Angeles, California Revenge Author: Los Angeles, California Yasmine Sabreze Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not Sure I Understand... Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Sale Guru Complete Rip Off.. Took My Money, and I Never Received The Product! Internet
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Skin Care: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 20 2017
Jody's Secret On 06/20/17, I placed an order for two adjustable sport bras. Money came out of my bank account and I have yet to received my merchandize. Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Bait and switch. Supposedly sent package then asks for another $200 for a stamp needed Baltimore Maryland
Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Internet Fraud: Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
OnlineCarReport.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Online Car Report prides themselves with excellent customer support team and product.*UPDATE: OnlineCarReport.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Auctions: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Internet