PRESTIGE BMW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prestige bmw
There may be more reports for "prestige bmw"
For more results perform a general search for "prestige bmw"
Showing 1-25 of 1,219 Found Reports For more specific results for "prestige bmw"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 28 2017
Rockwell's Muscle Cars & Classics Chris Rockwell is a scam artist that owns his own shop and rips people off by making huge money on customizing cars and trucks buying them of salvaged yards for pennies as scrap and bought a used car from us for wholesale and was trying to stick us with a bill for almost $3,000 which is ridicules thinking that we will pay him off or he was blackmailing us with hurting our reputation nothing but a scam artist! be careful buying from him or doing any business with him! Glenwood Iowa Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 16 2017
Prestige Inspections Don't Waste Your Money! Lake Worth Florida Author: Ft Laud, Florida Home Inspections: Prestige Inspections Lake Worth, Florida

Mar 16 2017
Marian Ishak Keller Williams Prestige Logan Boyce,James Boyce,Team Boyce Dishonest liars Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Realtors: Marian Ishak Keller Williams Prestige Montreal,

Mar 11 2017
BMW Financial Services BMW 5550 Britton Pkwy Hilliard, Ohio 43026 They Never Sent The Bill And Do Not Want To Take Responsibility For Their Errors And Omisisons Hilliard Nationwide Author: Oceanside, New York Car Financing: BMW Financial Services Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
American Cash Awards American Money Corp. Inc. ,A.M.C., $500,000.00 and new BMW Washington, DC Internet Author: Montgomery, Texas Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Internet

Mar 01 2017
Prestige Marketing Consultants PC Nashville scam Nashville Tennessee Author: Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Prestige Marketing Consultants PC Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
Southbank Prestige, James Susler, Tony Catalano, Josh Williams Breaking Contract, theft, dishonesty, failure to deliver Melbourne Victoria Author: Melbourne, Motor Vehicle: Southbank Prestige Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
Vista BMW Coconut Creek - Vista BMW - Vista Mini Steer clear unless you like that old fashion slimy car salesman feeling Coconut Creek Florida Author: OCALA, Florida Auto Dealers: Vista BMW Coconut Creek Coconut Creek, Florida

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 08 2017
Prestige Equipment John Paglione , Alex paglione SAMMERS, LIARS, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY , Brighton Colorado Author: Hickory hills , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Prestige Equipment Brighton , Colorado

Jan 27 2017
Helix motorsports Worst BMW shop ever!!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Beware of this individual Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Helix motorsports Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 22 2017
Dreamfrenchies.com Keamy PrestigeStephy Prestige Scammed for $490 for a puppy I didnt receive Dallas texas Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Dog Breeders: Dreamfrenchies.com Internet

Jan 19 2017
Prestige Home Solutions Scum bags, fraud, a** holes Baltimore Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Prestige Home Solutions Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 03 2017
Prestige Homes Development Inc. Dov Victor Stark aka Dov Israel Builder Developer with Judgement Changed last name and hides behind businesses Beware! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Loans: Prestige Homes Development Inc. Dov Victor Stark Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Dec 30 2016
Beverly hills BMW, Joseph Steals from young Girl buying a new car LOS ANGELES California Buyers Remorse Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Beverly hills BMW LOS ANGELES, California

Dec 22 2016
Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills I ordered and paid for a BAckup Camera kit for my 2015 BMW X5 in Sep 2015. I talked to the owner several times and he explained that his company was scammed with a huge phony order. He was trying to identify what orders were real versus scammers before fulfilling the order. He promised to clear my order and ship it within a week but still no kit or response since. This was a $545 mistake. Woodland Hills California
Author: Tucson, Arizona Emerald Integrations Woodland Hills Woodland Hills, California

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida NON SENSE Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 03 2016
Prestige Imports Audi North Miami Deceived me and I got stuck with a defective brand new vehicle North Miami Beach Florida Author: Pinecrest, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Prestige Imports Audi North Miami

Nov 28 2016
New York Jet Club a.k.a Prestige Private Air - Eli Lieberman, Eli Lieberman who scammed people through Prestige Private Air is now operating New York Jet Club BEWARE Burbank California Good Catch! Author: Stamford, Connecticut Air Travel: New York Jet Club Burbank, California

Nov 22 2016
Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned Steve Giesbrecht Dishonest, egotistical , criminals, s***** customer service reps, BULLIES, vancouver British Columbia Author: Surrey , B.C. , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned vancouver, British Columbia