Your Search | prestige timeshare markrting

1, Report #1319634

Jul 29 2016
Diamond Resorts International Deception, innuendo, exaggeration and outright lies are the basis of their business model! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mason City, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319621

Jul 29 2016
yourtimeshareoptions.com they called me and guarennteed they would have my time share sold within 6 months and its been a year and they have disapeared the phone number doesnt even work anymore Orlando, Florida Author: pace, Florida Timeshare Rentals: yourtimeshareoptions.com Orlando, FL 32805,

Jul 25 2016
prestige financial don't know i purchased a car, put 3000.00 down, plus trade in, i was told congratulations on your new car salt lake utah Nationwide Author: Iowa Financial Services: prestige financial Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam Author: New York, New York Resorts: Royal Holiday nationwide

Jul 23 2016
DRI Diamond Resorts International DRI timeshare Nationwide Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Timeshare Rentals: DRI Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
All Seasons Travel Group Rebecca We will buy your Timeshare Nashville, Internet Tenn Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Realtors: All Seasons Travel Group Internet

Jul 22 2016
Prestige Inspections. PRESTIGE INSPECTION 8829 Club Estates Way BEWARE ...www.ripoffreport.com/.../PRESTIGE-INSPECTION/LAKE-WORTH-Flo...Aug 28, 2012 - PRESTIGE INSPECTION Complaint Review: PRESTIGE INSPECTION ... 8829 Club Estates Way, Lake Worth FL LAKE WORTH, Florida Unite This company, Rick, is not good at what he does. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Inspections & Hazards: Prestige Inspections. Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Spinnaker Resorts Sold a timeshare visit - with a two year time to book and an anytime cancel, but none of that was true. Branson, MO Nationwide Author: Superior, Montana Timeshare Rentals: Spinnaker Resorts Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Yourtimeshareoptions.com rip off orlando Florida Author: laurel hill, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Yourtimeshareoptions.com orlando, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Sundance Vacation Told me we had 30 days to cancel, but when I tried to cancel within 3 weeks told me my contract couldn't be cancelled and if I didn't pay it would need up my credit. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Sundance Vacation Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 22 2016
Royal Holiday Vacation Travel Advisory Beware of this SCAM, please do NOT ignore this!!! Distrito Federal Author: Dallas, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Royal Holiday Distrito Federal,

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Prestige Manegment Bogus Leads/Constant Sales calls, harassment, wood river Illinois Author: St Ann, Missouri Customer Leads: Prestige Manegment wood river , Illinois

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon

Jul 20 2016
PRESTIGE AUTOS Prestige Autos  Address: 2683 Wardlow Rd, Corona, CA 92882 Phone: (951) 403-6500 Hours: Open today · 9AM–8PM Website: prestigeautoscorona.com/Category: Car Dealer Ripped Off/Unauthorized Charges On Credit Card/Bad Customer Service/Violated Fair Debt Collections Act Corona California Author: Costa Mesa, Alabama Auto Dealers: PRESTIGE AUTOS Corona, California

Jul 19 2016
lando resorts help me on this con of this timeshare orlando Florida Author: cherokee, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: lando resorts orlando, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Stormy point / Summer winds Time share RIPOFF Branson Missouri EVERY Timeshare Is a Bad Deal! Author: mcalester, Oklahoma Timeshare Rentals: Stormy point / Summer winds Branson, Missouri

Jul 18 2016
Executive Funding Group Eric SilvaLester Trador Timeshare Reshale West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Executive Funding Group Internet

Jul 16 2016
Coastline Timeshare Resales Timeshare Ripoff, Money Scammers, Stole My Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Coastline Timeshares Resales Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 15 2016
Fantasea Flagship Resorts, Equiant, or Flagship Resort Development Company Misrepresentation of Facts & Contract terms and Fraud in Advertising. Atlantic City New Jersey Author: Middletown, Delaware Timeshare Rentals: Fantasea Flagship Resorts Atlantic City, New Jersey

Jul 14 2016
Prestige Managment Interactive StrategiesMatt AylwardMatt Soldner I wish I had visited this site before buying from them / Complete crooks, take your money and never deliver Edwardsville Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Prestige Managment Edwardsville, Illinois

Jul 12 2016
Villa del Palmar Timeshare Scam Nationwide Author: New York, New York Timeshare Rentals: Villa del Palmar Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Cooper11 Properties LLC, Scott Bertain Scott Bertain, Managing Director; Linda Wu, Escrow Agent with Title Group, LLC Senior, living in Alberta, Canada, offered to sell my timeshare and required that I pay The Title Group a fee, and they wanted me to transfer US funds to pesos'. That got me curious so I contacted a lawyer, and proceeded to do some research on my own, was not satisfied with what I found. Columbus Ohio Author: Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Alabama Resorts: Cooper11 Properties LLCScott Bertain Columbus, Ohio

Jul 08 2016
Diamond Resorts, Diamond Resorts International Timeshare, Scam, Hostage, Liar Las Vegas Nationwide Wow Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts Nationwide