Your Search | price busters furniture

Jul 23 2014
Best Choice Delivery Moving Gregory Acosta We paid Best Choice to move us on June 28, 2014. They have not delivered our furniture and not returning our calls. Carson California Author: Burbank , California Furniture & Furnishings: Best Choice Delivery Moving Carson, California

Jul 22 2014
Tracy Davidson Pinoy Recruiters, 60 Second Millionaire Promises paid signups for a price - does NOT deliver! Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Tracy Davidson Internet

Jul 22 2014
Anytime Companies Would not honor quoted pricing, tried to increase price on day of job. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Plumbing: Anytime Companies West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Plisco.com They said if I buy a playstation giftcard and email it to them, I would get a code, I could use to purchase a product form thier site at a sale price. Not sure Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Plisco.com Internet

Jul 21 2014
FreightCenter Inc. FreightCenter.com Bait & Switch, Charged more than double quoted price without notification or authorization! Palm Harbor Florida Author: Purcellville, Virginia Shipping Companies: FreightCenter Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 15 2014
Factoryoutletstore.com Send wrong filters, then did not send exchange. Did not refund purchase price in full Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Covington, Georgia Appliances: Factoryoutletstore.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Conns Inc. Conns Appliance Conns Furniture Defective/Used products and horrible customer service Beaumont Texas Author: Chandler, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Conns Inc. Beaumont, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Lastman's Bad Boy Brampton Who should buy here??? NOOOOOOBODY!!!! Brampton Ontario Author: Brampton, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: Lastman's Bad Boy Brampton Brampton, Ontario

Jul 15 2014
American West Freight Mira Loma Unethical Thieves This company has damaged and stolen 25k in our furniture Mira Loma California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: American West Freight Mira Loma Mira Loma, California

Jul 15 2014
Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Discount resume service not such a deal. Company offers same price without offer. Internet Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Amazon, guaranteedresumes.net, Amazon Local, JC Resumes.com, J. Melissa Cooper, Resume2hire.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Appliance Repair Guys Service charged at $280. Additional part needed quoted under $100 with installation within 3-4 days. $400 collected, additional latch price asked $308 Technician specified labor charge at $280 and hinge part $70. $395.5 collected without warrantee given. Concord Ontario Canada Author: Oakville, Ontario Appliances: Appliance Repair Guys Concord, Ontario

Jul 15 2014
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance Excessive finance charges... San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now San Antonio, Texas

14, Report #1161992

Jul 14 2014
A J Richie Camera Bait and Switch price increase Brooklyn New York Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cameras & Video: A J Richie Brooklyn, New York

15, Report #1161966

Jul 14 2014
living spaces furniture Living spaces furniture living spaces furniture La Mirada California
Author: Downey, California Furniture & Furnishings: living spaces furniture La Mirada, California

16, Report #1161932

Jul 14 2014
nature cleanse pro and purr carcinia cambogia Support@puregarciniahelp.com. support@naturecleansepro.com trial offer then charged full price for monthly service.. 89.99 and 99.98 Pasadena, los Angeles California Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: nature cleanse pro and purr carcinia cambogia California

Jul 14 2014
Petersdiscountstore Taylorsdiscountstore Furniture Scam Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Petersdiscountstore Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2014
Java Lawn Mowers SCAM Fraud Theft Jl. Neptunus Barat 1 No. 17 Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Java Lawn Mowers Internet

Jul 13 2014
Tix Busters Marty Martinez Marty Martinez and Tix Buster is a ripoff. I don't know how he's not in jail! Denver Colorado Author: Massapequa, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Tix Busters Internet

Jul 13 2014
TWICE THE DREAM FRAUD AND RIPOFF SCOTT ROBERTSON PRICE facebook.com/ScottRobertsonPrice Fraudulent used my connections in the industry and then released me from the project Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Theaters: TWICE THE DREAM FRAUD AND RIPOFF Internet

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
lightinthebox Placed an expedited order (3-5 days) on June 25 2014 and nothing. Order #1406250608029780 and no way of contacting them. Was supposed to be for my wedding on July 18. I feel so done by!!!! China I think Internet Author: Windsor, Ontario Canada, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: lightinthebox Internet

Jul 11 2014
Ashley Furniture Would not take an item back newark Delaware Author: newark, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Ashley Furniture Internet

Jul 11 2014
United Tranzactions Total failure to communicate Miramar Florida Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Furniture & Furnishings: United Tranzactions Miramar, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Target on Hwy. 100 & Cleveland in West Allis, WI Price raised $1.10 to cover cost of 'FREE $5 gift card West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Target West Allis, Wisconsin