PRICE BUSTERS FURNITURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: price busters furniture
There may be more specific results for "price busters furniture"
For more specific results for "price busters furniture"
Showing 1-25 of 15,624 Found Reports For more specific results for "price busters furniture"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Garden Winds Lucky Clover blows smoke Benicia California
Author: York, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Garden Winds Benicia, California

Jun 22 2017
Hotwire Low Price Hotel Guarantee is a Phony Ripoff!!! They advertise peace of mind but will instead find every possible excuse to NOT honor their own guarantee!! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Jun 22 2017
Nuluxe skin care JVI skinfresheye stimulate sienicki inc fraudulently represented their company claiming Joanna Gaines developed the product, then offered a free sample for shipping price only and then charged my card for almost $200. Internet Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nuluxe skin care Internet

Jun 22 2017
Official Nascar Membership Club Offered a item for very low cost and charged my debit card a much higher price than i was led to believe Pineville North Carolina cancel claim Author: Stuart, Virginia Racetracks: Official Nascar Membership Club Pineville, North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS My daughter a minor registered to get the price of items too expensive she exit without purchasing. The item was sent tried returning. No response. DK-5100 Odense Denmark Author: Toronto, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS DK-5100 Odense c,

Jun 21 2017
Apple Movers Alpha Movers, Moving America,Alpha Ltd Liability, poss Sky Van Lines Broke every piece of mirrored and lucite furniture Lost parts to Hooker $5000 bed, lost 8 foot silk banana tree Canoga Park California Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Moving Companies: Apple Movers Canoga Park, California

Jun 20 2017
Bella Serata Skin Care, Bella Serata Eye Cream They offered trial samples for low price. They immediately charged my debit account $89.03 without me consenting to accepting continued products. Internet Author: clifton park, New York Eye Care: Bella Serata Skin Care Internet

Jun 19 2017
Michigan Sales and Equipment They will rip you off. Marquette Michigan Author: Gladstone, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Michigan Sales and Equipment Marquette, Michigan

Jun 19 2017
jackseeds i orderd High Pressure Power Washer × 1 on 6/1/2017 i used the tracking number no info Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: jackseeds Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 18 2017
CHEATER Pertama Likas Sdn Bhd Pertama Furniture (Facebook)Pertama Kinabalu FurniturePertama Group CHEATED by Pertama Likas Kota Kinabalu Sabah. CHEATED by Pertama Furniture Kota Kinabalu. CHEATED by Pertama Kinabalu Furniture KK Sabah. CHEATED by Pertama Group Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Kota Kinabalu Sabah
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Furniture & Furnishings: Pertama Likas Sdn Bhd Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 17 2017
Discovery Mundo price gouging, failure to deliver, deception Cancun
Author: BUENA PARK, California Airports: Discovery Mundo.com Cancun,

Jun 17 2017
Backyard Masters Robbed sick mother of over $17,000, never gave refund. 912 Broadhollow Road New York Author: Massapequa park, New York Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Backyard Masters 912 Broadhollow Road , New York

Jun 16 2017
Elite Auto Credit / Anna Allicot the try to sell me a car $ 9,500 over the value market price , and they dont want to refund my $1,000 Astoria New York
MR:Jim Author: forest hills, New York Car Financing: Elite Auto Credit Astoria , New York

Jun 16 2017
Winkbed Horrible Business Practices Internet Author: Waynesville, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: Winkbed Internet

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Kanes Furniture SAME pissedoffcusromer Ocala Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Kanes Furniture

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet

Jun 16 2017
Lumidaire They quoted one price on their ad on Facebook, and then they charged me an additional 89.77 and 89.71 for the 2 same bottles that I had already paid for. Minnesota Author: FARMINGTON, Minnesota Skin Care: Lumidaire Minnesota

Jun 15 2017
Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning On Monday June 12, 2017, I called Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning as my air conditioning had stopped blowing cold air. I have been a previous customer of Samm's and their services had been reasonable for the job they did.They sent a technician out b Predatory Price Gouging Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning Plano, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Fingethut Wont accept return after agreeing to accept st paul Minnesota Author: Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 15 2017
zippy's lube and car care So on the phone I get a quote for oil change for 37$. After removing the oil from my car, the owner at zippy's lube and car care tells me the price is $80.  Coral springs Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Mechanics: zippy's lube and car care Coral springs , Florida