Your Search | price busters furniture

Apr 29 2016
Competition Sports Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service Gulfport Mississippi Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Motorcycles: Competition Sports Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 29 2016
Island Furniture Co Broadway Bulls*** New York New York
Author: New York , New York Furniture & Furnishings: Island Furniture Co New York , New York

Apr 28 2016
FINGERHUT JEFFCAPSYS screwdmycredit saint cloud Minnesota You might be surprised... Author: oxford, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: FINGERHUT saint cloud, Minnesota

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC shipped product not ordered and will surely bill/collect the fulll price Henderson Nevada AND That aint all folks Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Next Level Nutra LLC Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2016
Home Depot sale price not honored for online orders Nationwide I'm not stupid, not a guy... Author: Mt. Holly, New Jersey Appliances: Home Depot Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
My wife and I are both on Social Security and and this is how Conn treats the seniors citizen .we bought four pieces of furniture from Conn.s a couch and recliner rocker and two end tables 5 months later the couch broke and went bad Conn send out a repair person .  Greenville South Carolina Author: Honea Path, South Carolina Furniture Manufactures: Conn's Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 27 2016
Rooms To Go Pembroke Pines, Florida Bate & switch Pembroke Pines Nationwide Rooms To Go Author: Pembroke Pines , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Pembroke Pines, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
Loving the Classics They appear to be thieves, send out emails offering half-price, then full price - still taking your money! Pickerton Ohio Author: Marietta, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Pickerton, Ohio

12, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

13, Report #1301993

Apr 26 2016
Luxory AutoMax Owner Jimmie 20yr Professional Con-Artist/Price Cheat ,Gouger, Tinley Park Illinois
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Car Financing: Luxory AutoMax Tinley Park, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet claim settled with credit to my account Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 25 2016
APPLE GLASS COMPANY Dishonest, Liars, Rude, Unprofessional, Price-Gouging, Condescending, Disrespectful. The Woodlands Texas
Author: The Woodlands, Texas Glass Repair Shops: APPLE GLASS COMPANY The Woodlands, Texas

Apr 25 2016
Fox Movers Damaged Property and Loss pieces of Furniture chicago Illinois
Updated Report Author: Dolton, Illinois Moving Companies: Fox Movers chicago, Illinois

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
MICHELLE'S FURNITURE WAREHOUSE, ANTONIO ALVAREZ, TONY ALVAREZ SCAM ARTIST, SCAMMER, THEIF, CON MAN, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! ANAHEIM California Author: Orange County, California Home & Garden Stores: MICHELLE'S FURNITURE WAREHOUSE ANAHEIM, California

Apr 23 2016
Web Blog Systems, Ben Price This Co helped me to build a website and hosted by them. Since they are now closed my website has disappeared and I cannot retrieve all the info I had put on the site. I would like to know if there is a way for me to retrieve this info ?? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Montreal, Quebec On-Line Business: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 23 2016
Kika's Klee Kai Kept both dog and majority of purchase price Riverside California Author: Texas Animal Services: Kika's Klee Kai Riverside, California

Apr 23 2016
Furniture to love Furniture to love Bill and Lisa KILLED MY KITTENS BILL AND LISA FURNITURE TO LOVE Stafford Texas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture to love Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2016
PODS PODS Moving and Storage dropped our POD and broke all of our furniture Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Merit Gas Station Attendant tried to charge me the credit price for gas after I gave him $20 cash. ¬†Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Gas Stations: Merit Gas Station Attleboro, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2016
Smart Buy Furniture Ripping Off Customers with low quality garbage furnitures... Hialeah Florida
Smart Buy Furniture : Company of great morale and character - Looking for resolution for disatisfied customer Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Smart Buy Furniture Hialeah, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Tracy Davidson Pinoy Recruiters, 60 Second Millionaire Promises paid signups for a price - does NOT deliver! Internet
PinoY Recruiters Out of Business- Now Success Assurance Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Tracy Davidson Internet