Your Search | price busters furniture

Aug 29 2014
rooms to go Absolute liars and a horror to do business with as goods are shoddy and staff is inept. Cooper City Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: rooms to go Cooper City, Florida

Aug 29 2014
Ashley Furniture SCAM - Horrible customer service Lake Forest California Author: Lake Forest, California Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Lake Forest, California

Aug 29 2014
T Rowe Price Thieves... Worthless customer service. Owings Mills Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Brokerage Companies: T Rowe Price Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Auravie After buying the $2.95 sample, I received Another package about 20 days later at the price of 99.88. I called to cancel whatever they claimed I bought. The rep kept lowering the price to $39.99. I told her to cancel and they still charged my card a $15.00 restocking fee which I am still fighting. SCAM ARTIST!!! Van Nuys California Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Auravie Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
Ashley Furniture Pflugerville, Texas Horrible Delivery and Customer Service Pflugerville Texas Author: Round Rock , Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Pflugerville, Texas Pflugerville, Texas

Aug 28 2014
Flexsteel Flexsteel does not stand behind their products Nationwide Author: mobile, Alabama Furniture Manufactures: Flexsteel Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Great Value Vacations aka Sceptre Tours Sceptre Tours, Dan Dooley Vacations, Aer Lingus, Global Consolidated Services) Misrepresentation of company, misrepresentation of product price, misrepresentation of reviews Rockville Centre New York Author: Kent, Ohio Travel Agencies: Great Value Vacations aka Sceptre Tours Rockville Centre, New York

SolidGear SolidGear USA Deceived me on the purchase price. Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Computer Manufactures: SolidGear Internet

Aug 28 2014
Pats Small Engine Plus ZT2200 Hydragear hydraulic drive I purchased is deffective and seller will not take it back. Isanti Minnesota Author: Weogufka, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pats Small Engine Plus Isanti, Minnesota

Aug 28 2014
Geico Price tripled after claim paid Nationwide Nationwide Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Insurance Companies: Geico Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
immeditate response locksmith 24-7 lock and key.comamericanslocksmithservices.comSan Antonio locksmith They would not give me a price over the phone. When they arrived tried to charge me $156.00 dollar just to open my door San Antonio TEXAS Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: immeditate response locksmith Internet

Aug 27 2014
Mr.Appliance Came for a diagnostic. Charged $162. For same. Said I need a hose for the dishwasher and that I would receive an email that afternoon with the price .Two days later they send me an I itemized quote for $612! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Mr.Appliance Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
/bath-kitchen-decor/internetfresh-meadows-new-york-11366 COLLECTS MONEY--DOES NOT SHIP ITEM!!! Fresh Meadows New York Author: Maryville, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: /bath-kitchen-decor/internetfresh-meadows-new-york-11366 Fresh Meadows, New York

Aug 27 2014
Bobs furniture Goff Proof added protection Stamford Connecticut Author: Stamford, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Bobs furniture Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
SAFECART charged more than the agreed upon price for service. also passed along hidde charges to which I was not aware of. Florida Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
speed zone lube price on oill change from $19.95 to $66.00 car has 5.000 miles it does'nt need ait folters and othe new things it still new macomb Nationwide michigan Author: ciinton twp, Michigan Manufacturers: speed zone lube Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Allen Samuels Chevrolet in Waco, TX. Dealership sold me a defective vehicle and then gave me incorrect dealer invoice price. Waco Texas Author: Temple, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco, Texas

Aug 25 2014
Value Point Distribution Hottubsandspasdirect.com SCAM Mill Valley, Ca Nationwide Author: Deming , New Mexico Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Value Point Distribution Internet

Aug 25 2014
Charles Ray & Associates The Showroom at the Dallas Trades Center are not honest and have no Integrity at all!.They do not return phone calls and do not take care of the Designers .Do yourself justice and do not purchase from this Furniture Showroom. Charles Ray does not Deliver what you order!They take your money and do not care about the Consumer. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Furniture Manufactures: Charles Ray & Associates Nationwide

21, Report #1172083

Aug 25 2014
American Freight Furniture-Mattresses Santiago Terrible Customer Service- Rude Manager Knoxville Tennessee Author: Kingston, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: American Freight Furniture-Mattresses Knoxville, Tennessee

22, Report #1172002

Aug 24 2014
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Too many questions, too little info Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Furniture & Furnishings: Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Pocket Hose Ultra 50' Hose Exploded first time I used it. Can't find any place to return it. Stated Life Time Guarantee on -line Nationwide Author: Verona, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pocket Hose Ultra 50' Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Price Toyota New Castle Delaware Mislead and now credit jeopardized!! New Castle Delaware Author: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Price Toyota New Castle Delaware New Castle, Delaware

Aug 23 2014
Hertz Rental Car Erroneous reservation, price switching.... Boston Massachusetts Author: North Ridgeville, Ohio Travel Services: Hertz Rental Car Nationwide