Your Search | priceline.
Approximately 362 Reports Found

Feb 21 2014
Priceline Priceline bidding process worked for me on 12/31/13 but when I needed to rebook for addition dates on 1/4/14 Priceline initially did not approve my bid, so I bided again after checking my email on the morning of 1/5/14 and the bid went through.I checked my bank account and found that I was charged for 2 different reservations and called them right away. Internet Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Priceline Internet

Feb 09 2014
Priceline Name Your Own Price Is Terrible changed my date on me, will NOT fix mistake, wants to charge me extra Norwalk Connecticut Author: Longmont, Colorado Air Travel: Priceline Norwalk, Connecticut

Feb 05 2014
PRICELINE . COM CAR RENTAL RIP OFF NORWALK Connecticut Author: NORFOLK, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: PRICELINE . COM Select State/Province

29, Report #1119706

Jan 30 2014
Priceline Beware -- Inflated Star Ratings and no help from Customer Service Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bloomington, Indiana Travel Services: Priceline Norwalk, Connecticut

Jan 23 2014
Priceline Bait and Switch/Fraud Norwalk CT Author: Canandaigua, New York Lodging: Priceline Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
Priceline Hotel Ripoff Norwalk Connecticut Author: Englewood, Colorado Hotel: Priceline Select State/Province

Jan 05 2014
Hertz Car Rental Priceline.com & Hertz Rental I prepaid a reservation thru Priceline/Hertz and car was not available New Orleans Louisiana Author: Pocatello, Idaho Travel Companies: Hertz Car Rental New Orleans, Louisiana

Dec 11 2013
Priceline Ripped me off! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Woodinville, Washington Travel Agencies: Priceline Norwalk, Connecticut

Dec 02 2013
priceline priceline.com Resort Fee, Additional Fees, Hidden Costs
Author: Woodstock, Illinois Hotel: priceline Select State/Province

Nov 20 2013
Rentalcars.com Priceline Too late for a rental car Manchester Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Rentalcars.com Manchester, Select State/Province

Nov 01 2013
Priceline Misrepresentated pictures on a hotel they list on their site Internet Author: Beaufort, North Carolina Hotel: Priceline Internet

Oct 02 2013
Priceline Priceline.com I had a very bad experience with Priceline.com and I am not going to use this website again. I was travelling to Europe for three weeks and I rented a car through Priceline.com from the Berlin airport about 3 months in advance. At the time I made my purchase, their price was about 2 Dollars per day cheaper than other website and I would save almost 50 Dollars by booking with them and so I went ahead and did so. United states, Author: Toronto, Alabama Travel Agencies: Priceline Select State/Province

Sep 26 2013
Priceline.com Priceline double billed my credit card...and wont reverse the charge. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Meridian, Idaho Travel Services: Priceline.com Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 20 2013
PriceLine Priceline Guarantee not worth the paper it isn't written on Internet Author: Devine, Texas Hotel: PriceLine Internet

Sep 16 2013
Priceline Jeffrey H Boyd Theft, Fraud, Disrespect, Inconsistency, Indecency, Inability to work with the customer Norwalk Connecticut Author: orange, California Air Travel: Priceline Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 10 2013
Priceline.com Priceline, Priceline incorporated Failed to inform me of all required travel documents. Norwalk Connecticut Author: San Francisco, California Air Travel: Priceline.com Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 25 2013
priceline Priceline.com FTC Complaint Regarding Priceline.com priceline deceptive trade practices and class action lawsuite, lisa gillingham, lisag@priceline.com, Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado Travel Agencies: priceline Internet

Aug 06 2013
Priceline.com Priceline ripoff, refund, wrong hotel, iphone application, scan internet Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Hotel: Priceline.com internet, Select State/Province

Jul 23 2013
Berkely Group Travel Insurance Funjet, Priceline, Expedia, Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company Natural disaster claim denied/Tropical Storm Andrea and flooded resort, close all-inclusive due to weather Jericho New York Author: West Portsmouth, Ohio Resorts: Berkely Group Travel Insurance Jericho, New York

Jul 23 2013
Priceline...Selene...Ron....Steven Switched Hotels Norwalk Connecticut Author: New Milford, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Priceline Norwalk, Connecticut

Jul 18 2013
Priceline Place me at hotel in an unsafe area of Chicago. Far away from where their buttons located their hotels.  Internet Author: Glendale, Wisconsin Hotel: Priceline Internet

Jul 16 2013
rentalcars.com Priceline, No car, partial refund, no apology, total rip off Manchester, UK Lancashire, UK Author: Bampton, Other Auto & Truck Rental: rentalcars.com Internet

Jul 09 2013
Priceline Can I start a class action lawsuit? Internet Author: Springboro, Ohio Travel Services: Priceline Internet

Jul 08 2013
Priceline.com Cancelled the resevation by calling the Budget rental place and they gave a cancellation number to confirm that the resevation was cancelled. However, they did not me know that I would be charged anyway. Or, I would have picked up the car. Therefore, Budget and Priceline is scamming people once you give them your credit card number. When I called Priceline to complain. I had to talk to someone that was foreign and I could not fully understand her and she could not fully understand me. called Priceline did not disclose about the cancellation until after the price was accepted Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 06 2013
PRICELINE.COM I made hotel reservations through Priceline for two nights at the Best Western in Cairo Georgia for the nights of July 3 & 4. Internet Author: FORT PIERCE, Florida Hotel: PRICELINE.COM Internet