Your Search | priceline.com
Approximately 394 Reports Found

Nov 07 2013
Priceline.com Rude Ridiculous and will not Compromise Internet Author: Enid, Oklahoma Hotel: Priceline.com Internet

Oct 29 2013
priceline.com credit card info fl Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: priceline.com Select State/Province

Oct 02 2013
Priceline Priceline.com I had a very bad experience with Priceline.com and I am not going to use this website again. I was travelling to Europe for three weeks and I rented a car through Priceline.com from the Berlin airport about 3 months in advance. At the time I made my purchase, their price was about 2 Dollars per day cheaper than other website and I would save almost 50 Dollars by booking with them and so I went ahead and did so. United states, Author: Toronto, Alabama Travel Agencies: Priceline Select State/Province

Sep 26 2013
Priceline.com Priceline double billed my credit card...and wont reverse the charge. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Meridian, Idaho Travel Services: Priceline.com Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 21 2013
Priceline.com web site fraud Norwalk Connecticut Author: lancster, California Travel Services: Priceline.com Internet

Sep 21 2013
Priceline.com Stole my $1300.00 Internet Author: Titusville, Florida Travel Services: Priceline.com Internet

Sep 10 2013
Priceline.com Priceline, Priceline incorporated Failed to inform me of all required travel documents. Norwalk Connecticut Author: San Francisco, California Air Travel: Priceline.com Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 30 2013
Priceline.com Complete Scam with no Customer Service Norwalk Connecticut Author: Ferndale, Michigan Air Travel: Priceline.com Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 25 2013
priceline Priceline.com FTC Complaint Regarding Priceline.com priceline deceptive trade practices and class action lawsuite, lisa gillingham, lisag@priceline.com, Internet Author: Littleton, Colorado Travel Agencies: priceline Internet

Aug 06 2013
Priceline.com Priceline ripoff, refund, wrong hotel, iphone application, scan internet Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Hotel: Priceline.com internet, Select State/Province

Aug 02 2013
Priceline.com Misrepresentation of hotel Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Services: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 23 2013
Priceline.com rude, arrogant , .crooks , not worth the hassle Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Hotel: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 23 2013
Priceline.com A csutomer being cheated by Priceline.com Internet Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 16 2013
Rentalcars.com rentalcars.com, priceline.com Took my money (prepaid car rental), agency was nowhere to be found, refused to refund my money! Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Local Transportation: Rentalcars.com Internet

Jul 15 2013
priceline.com False Advertising and Deceptive Practices Internet Author: Spring, Texas Lodging: priceline.com Internet

Jul 11 2013
Priceline.com Deceptive Practices wih no way to cancel a reservation. Internet Author: Tucson , Arizona Hotel: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 09 2013
Priceline.com Don't ever use Priceline.com Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Travel Services: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 08 2013
Priceline.com Cancelled the resevation by calling the Budget rental place and they gave a cancellation number to confirm that the resevation was cancelled. However, they did not me know that I would be charged anyway. Or, I would have picked up the car. Therefore, Budget and Priceline is scamming people once you give them your credit card number. When I called Priceline to complain. I had to talk to someone that was foreign and I could not fully understand her and she could not fully understand me. called Priceline did not disclose about the cancellation until after the price was accepted Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Priceline.com Internet

Jul 06 2013
PRICELINE.COM I made hotel reservations through Priceline for two nights at the Best Western in Cairo Georgia for the nights of July 3 & 4. Internet Author: FORT PIERCE, Florida Hotel: PRICELINE.COM Internet

Jul 01 2013
Priceline.com Hotel information is not updated and inaccurate Norwalk Connecticut
Author: Mount Sterling, Ohio Travel Services: Priceline.com Norwalk, Connecticut

46, Report #1061908

Jun 25 2013
Ocean Plaza Motel Booked my room threw priceline.com and was charged taxs and fees all ready call and confirmed threw the motel,and when I arrived chared me 28 more dollars said was different from priceline and they had to charge it.All ready paid 80 a night for a one bed in room with 3 people and not even a ocean view,feel I got sorriest room they had.For a few more dollars could have stayed at a four star motel,even TV was bad and snowy,only got two toels a day if needed more would only give two when you asked and there was three of us.If I havent drove 6 hours to get threw and they would have refunded all my money I would have went to someplace else or come back home.Was a money nightmare trip seems world and motels are money hungary also charged you 20 dollars for a key but I did get that back when I left. Mrytle Beach South Carolina Author: Limestone , Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Ocean Plaza Motel Mrytle Beach, South Carolina

Jun 22 2013
Priceline.com Quote me one price and add $800 charge to my card unknown online Author: South Portland, Maine Air Travel: Priceline.com unknown, Select State/Province

Jun 10 2013
Priceline.com Do not book room thru priceline.com Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Priceline.com Internet

May 20 2013
Priceline.com BUYER BEWARE - Do Not Use Priceline.com  Internet Author: lutz, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Priceline.com Internet

50, Report #1051909

May 18 2013
Priceline.com Time Travel Required Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Hotel: Priceline.com Internet