Your Search | pride air conditioning

26, Report #1320778

Aug 04 2016
A US Air conditioning of Texas Very bad experience Garland Texas
Read the service contract from AHS Author: Arlington , Texas Warranty Companies: A US Air conditioning of Texas Garland , Texas

27, Report #1320636

Aug 04 2016
FWP inc Filterqueen vacuums and air purifiers Ripoff and SCAM Bridgewater Pennsylvania Author: Shadyside, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: FWP inc Bridgewater, Pennsylvania

28, Report #1320411

Aug 03 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air Rainsoft Bait and Switch; Fraudulent Invoice Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Consumer Services: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

29, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet

30, Report #1319864

Jul 31 2016
AMC Courthouse Movie Theatres Arlington, VA Air-Conditioning is Off. Temperatures are unsafe for older people. Arlington Virginia Hot Head Author: Falls Church, Virginia Theaters: AMC Courthouse Movie Theatres Arlington, Virginia

31, Report #1319839

Jul 31 2016
United CUSTOMER SERVICE Customer Care--WITHOUT really caring! Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Air Travel: United CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet

32, Report #1319740

Jul 30 2016
Matthew Harold Sells Delta Airlines Award tickets on Craigslist and then cancels ticket after payment Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Harold Internet

33, Report #1319729

Jul 30 2016
royal air conditioning and heating Non Customer Service FROM THE BEGINNING ! cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: royal air conditioning and heating cypress, Texas

34, Report #1319714

Jul 30 2016
Pascal Abrar fake car documents,no air bag Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Junk Dealers: Pascal Abrar Los Angeles, California

35, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

SelectSLHelp.com Eric Decker, Ben Summers Los Angeles Nationwide
Unhappy Employee Author: Los Angeles, California Corrupt Companies: SelectSLHelp.com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Orbitz Double charge on plane tickets Internet Author: Caracas, Air Travel: Orbitz Internet

Jul 26 2016
Truth Lied about an offer for a free furnace and air conditioner - they scammed me! TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Home Improvements: Nationwide Home Comfort Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Said we needed new furnace. We did not! Kennesaw, GA Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, GA , Georgia

Bookit They are fraudulantly scaming people Internet
Author: Cartersville, Georgia Air Travel: Bookit Internet

Jul 25 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air BEWARE!! Orlando Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Appliances: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

Jul 24 2016
tire rack & sonsio their tire warranty won't h0ld air ! all over the united states Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: tire rack Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
A and J Heating & Air Conditioning Jimmy Merritt AC installed never returned to install fan motor. His phone was disconnected. Pd in full for all installations Blytheville Arkansas Author: Blytheville, Arkansas Electrical Services: A and J Heating & Air Conditioning Blytheville, Arkansas

Jul 22 2016
Jade Travel Mark (?) Shapiro - Pwner INCOMPETENT Caldwell New Jersey Author: ny, New York Air Travel: Jade Travel Caldwell, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
AIR CANADA AIR CANADA ROUGE Inconsiderate, arrogant, cavalier Montreal Quebec Author: miami, Florida Airline Companies: AIR CANADA Internet

Jul 22 2016
South Rebel Pride Total Ripoff Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Liars: South Rebel Pride Internet

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 22 2016
International TVL Network International Travel Network, ITN Corp. Rip off a 67 year old senior. Booked a flight I can never board and now Im stuck in New York and wont even get me a refund. San Francisco California
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Air Travel: International TVL Network CA

Jul 22 2016
Top Tier K9 Academy for Dog Trainers is All Hot Air and Not Much Substance Internet Author: , Adult Career & Continuing Education: Top Tier K9 Internet