PRIME ONE FINANCIAL OR PRIME ONE BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime one financial or prime one benefits
There may be more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
For more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Palatial Financial CREDIT REPAIR SCAM houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Palatial Financial houston, Texas

Oct 18 2017
Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Kevin Wolfer, Mark Falzone, Gregg Wolfer Kennedy Funding is a Scam Supreme! Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Mansfield, Texas Loans: Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 18 2017
Regions Bank Rip-offs, thieves, con artists Birmingham Alabama Author: Dothan, Alabama Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 18 2017
6HOURBITCOIN Lewis Joel or maybe Joel Lewis UK Bitcoin Ponzi UK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: 6HOURBITCOIN Internet

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
Rendezvous Kitchn Rendezvous Kitchen, Rendezvous Dreams, Rendezvous Soy, Rendezvous Candles, Rendezvous, Haley & Ethan Spain, Haley Haybo, GREYink.Goods Didn't deliver purchased goods-No response to phone or voicemails Snohomish WA
Author: Glendale, Arizona Gift Shops: Rendezvous Kitchn Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Pedro Graciano Nicole Gonzales Took Cash Deposit for Fence Building and Absconded Vancouver or Longview Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Home Improvements: Pedro Graciano Internet

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Notaliberal.com Cdh2a.com intentionally & willfully committed fraud, and stole money from me! Houston area Texas
Author: Vancouver, Washington Attorneys General: Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Houston area, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Latest Fashions Luxury Fashions?MYFAVSHP...?MYSUPERSTR...? Kept sending watches, Jewely after twice+ asked that my account be cancelled and then charging each time they sent an item. Porlian, OR....Silver City, MN .... and Florida Oregon Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Latest Fashions Porlian, Oregon

Oct 17 2017
Mhc kenworth naahville tennessee Put a transmission in my truck when i did not need one Nashville Tennessee Author: Port orange, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: Mhc kenworth naahville tn Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Arizonabunkbeds.com Makes promises, refuses to let you cancel or order and lies about timelines Grandby CO, and Tuscon AZ Internet Colorado and Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Yoins They charged for back ordered items that were never shipped. They will not respond to my emails requesting to return items or cancel and be refunded for the back order. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Clothing Stores: Yoins Internet

Oct 17 2017
black wolf consulting, gallagher Williams manny, cigna health insurance did not forward premiums paid health insurance and now getting no benefits after premiums were paid monee Illinois Author: lasalle, Illinois Insurance Agencies: black wolf consulting monee, Illinois