PRIME ONE FINANCIAL OR PRIME ONE BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime one financial or prime one benefits
There may be more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
For more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro America's Best Bath AZ, One Source Remodeling, Arizona Power Save, Arizona Solar Water and HVAC Breach of contract Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Architects & Designers: Ray Baxter, Brenda Ferraro Mesa, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
University of Phoenix They gave me the run around about my financial aid and never receive pell grant now I owe them a 1,000 some dollars Phoenix Nationwide Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
The USA Nursery Refuses to communicate or honor their online promises New Haven Connecticut Author: Malvern, Arkansas Nurseries: The USA Nursery Internet

Jun 27 2017
boulevard66.com Took my money for brushes but never received or contacted me back after multiple tries to get info for refund Internet Author: Morgantown, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: boulevard66.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
money map press Sure Money, Zenith Trading ,Michael Lewitt, SHAH GILANI Advised that there trades were 95.4% accurate. My account says something different!! Baltimore Maryland
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: money map press Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 27 2017
Silver Diamond Management Cassandra CPNs, Credit Repair Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: Silver Diamond Management Internet

Jun 27 2017
scott messier/ Jason arthur running a phone room san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: scott messier san diego, California

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Daily discount plus Daily discount plus started taking just under $20 per month and there wasn't even a way to contact them to find out how or why they were taking money and for them to discontinue taking funds. Internet Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Attorney Generals: Daily discount plus Internet

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet

Jun 26 2017
Edmund Black Credit -cupid Liar for CPN and Credit Repair Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Edmund Black Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 26 2017
PERFECT MONEY WALLET PERFECT MONEY PAYMENT WALLET MONEY TRANSFERS AND SAFE HAVEN FOR SCAMMERS TO MOVE THEIR FUNDS AROUND safety for the scammers to move their illgotten gains around the legal banking system Internet Author: BANGKOK, Financial Services: PERFECT MONEY WALLET Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Fidelity Financial Inc David Hull and Rita Adams Consumer Swwepseakes Los Angeles, California Author: University Place, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Fidelity Financial Inc Los Angeles, , California

Jun 26 2017
Americorp Leasing LLC Payment Systems Lease ripoff. Equipment ripoff. Policy ripoff. Rochester Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Financial Services: Americorp Leasing LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Austin Pen & Pixel Antoinne Austin Info@austinpenpixel.com Fake web designer SCAM ARTIST Indianapolis,IN Internet
Austin Pen & Pixel has never been nor will ever be a fake web designer or scam artist. Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Austin Pen & Pixel Antoinne Austin Internet

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida