PRIME PAYMENT SOLUTIONS NYC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime payment solutions nyc
There may be more specific results for "prime payment solutions nyc"
For more specific results for "prime payment solutions nyc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Open Business Solutions, LLC Open Business Directory, Ltd. Yellow Page New Edition, Sign and Fax Back, This is Not a Bill, Directory Listing Order Form Wilmington - Philadelphia - Frankfurt Delaware - Pennsylvania - Germany
Author: So San Francisco, California Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Custom Frame Solutions NO Response Customer Service, not sure if company even exists, complete scam Reston Virginia (Filed in UPS Store) Internet Author: Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Custom Frame Solutions Internet

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Ocwen loan servicing llc I am being overcharged in interest payment 426.29 a month, 11cent goes toward the principle @ a 9% rate west palm beach Florida Author: clarksdale, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen loan servicing llc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
1957 Misrepresenting Services and Inadequate Work Product Sanford Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Landscaping: Lawn and Beyond Landscaping Solutions Sanford , Florida

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Tabular LLC Thomas Kim Fraudulent accountant who claims to be an expert on QuickBooks Online. Thomas' contract requires full payment before any work is done. No work was done. Communication was poor. He is sly and a liar. Do your due diligence. It was a mistake that took much of our time and money. New York Internet Author: New York, New York Accounting: Tabular LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Z&Z Towing LLC Non payment for service performed Galion Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Auto Transporters: Z&Z Towing LLC Galion, Ohio

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York

Jul 18 2017
Scott Mcdowell elevated entertainment solutions llc Check Fraud, Property Damage, Lakewood Colorado Author: Brooklyn, New York Art Galleries: Scott Mcdowell Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 18 2017
pizzaforcoins.com Bitcoin payment processor embezzled 0.0295565 BTC (~$72) from me on a misdelivered order. Westlake Village, California
Author: Tacoma, Washington Financial Services: pizzaforcoins.com Westlake Village, California

Jul 18 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Does not pay Johnson City Tennessee Author: Canton, Georgia Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Johnson City, Tennessee

Jul 18 2017
Drive Time I went in to purchase a car but was in a hurry. Had to get to the airport. Found a car but couldn't do all the paper work. So the sale clerk told me that I had to put a down payment on the car to hold it or it would be gone  so I did. Stone mountain Georgia Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Stone mountain , Georgia

Scketch Digital Solutions LLP Scketch Cheated me of my Money Bangalore Internet
Author: Mumbai, Advertising Agencies: Scketch Digital Solutions LLP Internet

Jul 17 2017
Home wise improvement solutions inc. Sold me a half a crumb of a system Longwood Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home wise improvement solutions inc. Longwood, Florida

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Evo Payments I placed a order with my distributor fo$3500 and once they took their money now they telling them that they are closing their account and holding their funds for 30 days . I sent emails confirming payment for my distributor because now I can't further my business because now my distributor won't take payment from me due to this company ! Terrible place to do busy !!! My name is lee jones and I will never due business with them !!! BEWARE Nationwide Author: Cambridge, Maryland Hair Salons: Evo Payments Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Home wise home solutions Nationwide
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home wise home solutions Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
CableLink Solutions Cablelink Solutions Group Sub-contracted to do Telecom work at local customer & they never paid Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: CableLink Solutions Murfreesboro, Tennessee