PRIME PAYMENT SOLUTIONS NYC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime payment solutions nyc
There may be more specific results for "prime payment solutions nyc"
For more specific results for "prime payment solutions nyc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
PhoneStars Weekly payment not recieved Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: PhoneStars Internet

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Andy Cush / Spin Media and Magazine Andy Cush journalist Unethical Journalist Internet
Author: NYC, New York Public Relations: Andy Cush / Spin Media and Magazine Internet

May 27 2017
Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union remitter - Joshua Vollmer received a check for payment fof wrapping my car and advertising for Baskin-Robbins ice cream. Read about it and sounds like a scam. Spokane Washington Author: Pataskala, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Won't Refund Money Oakland CA
Author: Loveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Internet

May 26 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Internet scam Santa Ana, CA or Kentucky Internet Author: Fishers,, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 26 2017
UNIKO MOMENTS Uniko Moments a photography and planning agency scams clients with fake information PLAYA DEL CARMEN Internet
Author: NYC, New York Wedding Services: UNIKO MOMENTS Internet

May 26 2017
1PEL Inc. Timothy Green Skipped out on project payment in accordance with agreement con man San Francisco California
Author: Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, California Internet Fraud: 1PEL Inc. San Francisco, California

May 25 2017
Solutions Pest and Lawn Buyer Beware, Incompetence, Laziness, Pasadena texas Author: Niagara Falls, New York Pest Control: Solutions Pest and Lawn Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama I just had a problem with the russel county garbage to I am exempt from paying due to me being disabled and medically retired out of the blue i get a letter from them demanding payment of $69.00 Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 24 2017
PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Diego Ordonez Buyer Beware - Does Not Stand Behind Product Eugene Oregon Author: Harrisburg, Oregon Computer Stores: PC & MAC SOLUTIONS, LLC Eugene, Oregon

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 24 2017
Strategic Student Solutions Lake Worth, Nationwide Author: New Castle, Delaware Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, and more. Nationwide

May 24 2017
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, and more. Chandler, Arizona

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
Safeware Solutions Inc. Safeware SCAM, FAKE COMPUTER COMPANY, NOT LICENSED, (((REDACTED))) Delray Beach Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Software: Safeware Solutions Inc. Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
Capitol Solutions Neuroxr Claimed product cost $5.00 charged me $89.78 Pacoima California Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Alternative Health: Capitol Solutions Pacoima, California