PRIME PERIPHERALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime peripherals
There may be more specific results for "prime peripherals"
For more specific results for "prime peripherals"
Showing 1-25 of 3,896 Found Reports For more specific results for "prime peripherals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Prime trucking academy springfield missouri They kept my dot card and my 100 dollars.plus sent me home saying they had other qualities candidates..my recruiter wouldn't help me either recruitor Derrick Stevenson..it was discination due to me being a white women and my size..im 5.4 96 pds Springfield Missouri Author: Evansville, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prime trucking academy springfield missouri Springfield , Missouri

Oct 15 2017
Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Prime Business Funding Inc - Stephen Roy Skipped on rent owed for office in Chicago Chicago IL Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: Prime Business Funding Inc Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
Prime My Body Never Refunded Money for Returned Product and Never Responded to Communication Dallas, TX  Texas Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 02 2017
First premier credit card is a scam!!! i moved and my card expired.. when i finally found a way to contact them i couldnt ractivate card. so acct closed. now i pay monthly but bill doesnt go down Nationwide Oh Author: Greers Ferry, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First premier credit card Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Do*healthy prime Ripped me off not once but twice Az  Arizona Author: Sacto, California Telemarketers: Do*healthy prime Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
CAR CREDIT car credit ,their financial southest finance.co Took my car from my school just becuse i was 5 days late and didint know tampa Florida
When you can't argue the points... Author: tampa, Florida Car Financing: CAR CREDIT tampa, Florida

Sep 23 2017
Angel Oak Prime Bidge Angel Oak Home Loans, Angel Oak Funding Cowards of Lending Atlanta, Georgia Author: Griffin, Georgia Loans: Angel Oak Prime Bidge Atlanta, GA 30305, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Dynamic Motor Group, Prime Auto Direct Purchased vehicle and have not received title Houston Texas Update on Title Situation Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas

Sep 19 2017
Prime Business funding Stephn Roy loan fraud Miami ? Internet Author: EUCLID, Ohio Loans: Prime Business funding Internet

Sep 16 2017
Prime Seller Leads DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SALES PITCH-- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER! Internet Author: AUSTIN, Texas Realtors: Prime Seller Leads Internet

Sep 13 2017
Patriot Prime They used my debit card to pay for postage only and then continued to debit my account for 19.95 a month after that. There was no agreement for use of my account on a recurring basis. Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Patriot Prime Internet

Sep 13 2017
amazon Voucher Audible adbl.co/bill NJ amazon audible book has charged my bank account for 2 years with out my approval. I have replaced my debit card 3 time in the last 2 years and never received a reapply to this program. Amazon has applied the $16.18 charge to every new debit card I have added to my prime account, after contacting the amazon audible and they revised 8 $16.18 charges. That is nice however I want my full amount because this was a slam scam like the phone company did in the pass. Seattle Washington
Author: Texas Internet Services: amazon Internet

Sep 12 2017
Prime patriot They took money out my account without my permission Spring Texas Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Prime patriot Spring , Texas

Sep 11 2017
Prime Business Funding: Stephen Roy Complete Loan Fraud - Deceptive Practices - Disappearing act Miami Florida Author: New Bern, North Carolina Financial Services: Prime Business Funding Internet

Sep 11 2017
Westlake financial services Scam artists and ripoffs. Los Angeles California Nationwide Westlake Customer Service Author: Long Island City, New York Auto Dealers: Westlake financial services Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
Enthralling skin care Prime ageless Ripoff Internet Author: GATE CITY, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

Sep 09 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Samantha Johnson Interstate moving company Hollywood, Florida Author: Vernon, Connecticut Moving Companies: North America Prime, Inc. , Florida

Sep 04 2017
Vision Marketing International Patriot-Prime I ordered a flag paid for it and then seveal weeks later got an email saying sorry but they were out and refunded my money so I assumed it was cancelled but then later a flag came disappointed next thong Sept. 1 2017 my debit card was charged 519 Todd St Conroe, TX Texas 77385 Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Talladega, Alabama Veteran's Administration: Vision Marketing International Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Prime Quality Training Pte Ltd Co UEN: 201324367M8 Boon Lay Way #06 -11 Trade Hub 21,Singapore 609964 Refusing to pay my fee and the agreed late payment fee Singapore Singapore Author: Halifax, Event Planners & Sites: Prime Quality Training Pte Ltd Singapore,