PRIME PERIPHERALS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime peripherals
There may be more specific results for "prime peripherals"
For more specific results for "prime peripherals"
Showing 26-50 of 3,864 Found Reports For more specific results for "prime peripherals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 03 2017
Prime Garcinia Cambogia charged my credit card for $5 for trial and then $90 for a full month supply of which I did not receive. Internet Author: Roebuck, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Prime Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 03 2017
Synchrony Bank Amazon Prime Store Card / Synchrony Bank Amazon Prime Store Card / Synchrony Bank Interest Rate Nightmare, About 27% Annually Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Synchrony Bank Bridgewater,

Jun 27 2017
Car hop UAC Starter disabled after 5 days past due Internet Ain't Too Smart, Eh? Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop UAC Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Prime My Body Take Your Money and Then Change the Rules Internet Author: Griffith, Indiana Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Jun 20 2017
prime patriot Confederate Supers I used my debit card to pay for postage (only) on a flag. They are charging my debit every month for $19.97 even though I have not bought anything else. They change the name each month to confuse the customer. This company never answer the calls and say toleave a message with Texas Author: Penrose, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: prime patriot Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Confederate Superstore, Spring TX Prime Patriot. Blue Lives Matter. Additional monthly charges. Spring TX Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore, Spring TX Internet

Jun 13 2017
REBEL CRATE PRIME PATRIOTCause -Central ordered two rebel flags and now receiving stuff every month and cannot cancel-no one answers and it says it is a full mailbox. Conroe Texas Author: Slovan, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: REBEL CRATE Conroe, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Nutra Whole, LLC Prime Lean Diet Free Trial is not really free - BEWARE! Santa Ana California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Nutra Whole, LLC Santa Ana, California

Jun 11 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Free trial Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 11 2017
Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Alpha Prime EliteAlpha Prime Elite TestoAlpha Prime Elite Nitric Stay away from this scam! They use hidden expensive subscription programs to steal your money! Fountain Valley Nationwide
Author: Matthews, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam!!!!! Unknown Internet Author: Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 08 2017
Prime patriot Want it cancelled from my card Nationwide Author: Newark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prime patriots Nationwide

Jun 08 2017

Alpha Prime Elite Charging me for other products I didn't purchase. Internet
Author: Oroville, California Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 06 2017
creditone bank Creditone bank scam rip off artists. las vegas Nationwide You do not have all the info.. Author: cape coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: creditone bank Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
santander usa Santander liars and crooks forth worth Texas As Expected Author: haines, Florida Car Financing: santander usa forth worth, Texas

Jun 05 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Buyers Beware company will rip you off Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 05 2017
Alpha Prime Elite I order a free trial version for 4.95 each shipping and handling the company alpha prime elite charged my debit card twice one for $89.99 and anther charge for $89.95 I called the customer service number that was listed told them all the information about my account and that I did not authorize the $89.99 or a $89.95 charge my bank account . Unknown Internet
Author: Rockford, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dollar Tree Killer of American Jobs, Prime Example Nationwide
Question Author: LA, California Employers: Dollar Tree Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Alpha prime elite I ordered the product, it doesn't work. Refused to refund my money unless product was in original packaging (the box included) unopened. How do you know if the product works if you can't open it? Internet Author: madison, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alpha prime elite Internet

Jun 02 2017
ALPHAPRIME MANAGEMENT LLC Charge Scam Internet You've got the wrong company Author: New York, New York Weightloss Programs: ALPHAPRIME MANAGEMENT LLC Internet

Jun 01 2017
Prime Seller Leads and PSL Prime ISA(inside sales Agent) DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY Bonita springs Florida Austill Crabtree Author: JAcksonville, Florida Realtors: Prime Seller Leads Bonita springs , Florida

May 30 2017
luxurious skin luxurious eyes..prime caralluma..infinitefors. rip off company Internet Author: southampton, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: luxurious skin Internet