Your Search | prime peripherals

Apr 30 2015
prime important i was ripped off big time Internet Author: san diego, California Telemarketing Companies: prime important Internet

Apr 28 2015
Prime Cash .net Adv Solutions I gave them $5000.00 for a Premier Advdrtising Campaign and another $1515.00 for a website that was going top net me $3500.oo per month Las Vegas Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Financial Services: Prime Cash .net Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 25 2015
Humana Healthcare Tricare Prime for Retired Military Cancels my healthcare from Prime to not eligible for healthcare Louisville Kentucky Author: North Port, Florida Health Insurance: Humana Healthcare Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Prime Line Digital Kevin Pickens Ben Maycock Unethical Business Practices: Stopped Payment on paycheck : Long History of being unethical Greenville South Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Prime Line Digital Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 15 2015
Prime Mortors Rip Off, Lies, false work done on my car. Arlington Virginia Author: McLean, Virginia Auto Dealers: Prime Mortors Arlington, Virginia

Apr 15 2015
tony abbott prime minister australia government fraud public money theft canberra Internet Author: Internet Federal Government: tony abbott Internet

Apr 14 2015
Global Prime Taxation LLC Collected money to prepare and file my taxes, never finished it. No knowledge about tax filing basics Chicago Illinois
Resolved Author: Irving, Texas Tax Services: Global Prime Taxation LLC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 08 2015
Prime Important Claims to be with Microsoft; offer to fix computer security; installed virus instead Nationwide Author: BEAVERTON, Oregon Computer Software: Prime Important Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
Park View Legal REVIEW: Park View Legal’s mission to help customers achieve strong financial future. Park View Legal helps thousands of customers improve credit scores. Park View Legal's customers feel safe knowing disputes are handled by FICO certified analysts with years of experience.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: prime legal service San diego, California

Mar 26 2015
AMAZON I called to end my Prime membership. I spoke with 3 representatives from a call center in Costa Rica. None of these reps could speak English, I had to continually ask for them to slow down and speak more distinctly.Roanoke, VA Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Customer: AMAZON Nationwide

Mar 21 2015
prime auto schenectady n.y. Rich coker My car needed to be inspected & i didnt realize it. I was pulled over by the police & given a warning. I was anxious to get it inspected & prime auto was right there so i stopped in. Rich Coker took the car in & supposedly inspected it. He got paid. A couple days later i lost my brakes!!! i later learned that Rich just got out of jail & has been ripping people off for years ! He is less than human...he has been sending photos of himself to me. Hes a big creep & doesnt know what he is doing. I feel sorry for his wife !! schenectady New York Author: Scotia, New York Small Business Services: prime auto schenectady n.y. schenectady, New York

Mar 17 2015
Amazon .Com Amazon Prime False advertisement, False Representation, Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Amazon .Com Nationwide

Mar 13 2015
Amazon.com PRIME is a scam Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon.com Internet

Mar 11 2015
Prime Time Shuttle Left us stranded at LAX! Los Angeles, CA Nationwide Author: Sherman Oaks, California Limousine Services: Prime Time Shuttle Nationwide

Mar 10 2015
Prime Trucking Would not give me enough training. I asked for more back up training. they said no! Springfield Missouri Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Driving Schools: Prime Trucking Springfield, Missouri

Feb 21 2015
R Prime Vapes Unresponsive short change Apple Valley, CA Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee On-Line Business: R Prime Vapes Internet

Feb 19 2015
Prime Legal I don't know anything about this company except that they rip me off for over $600 and I would like to report this Prime Legal promissed me that they would clean up my credit report. and send me all the reantions. Prime legal has done nothing and has sent me nothing they promissed just take mone out of my account and give me nothing in return. Nationwide Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bad Check Writers: Prime Legal Nationwide

43, Report #1209353

Feb 16 2015
USDirectory.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: U.S. Directory simple affordable way to help businesses get customers online. USDirectory.com national online search directory featuring listings for millions of businesses throughout America. USDirectory.com provides advanced features, benefits to deliver results users expect. U.S. Directory helped hundreds of thousands of local businesses over years enhance online presence, get local customers. USDirectory.com committed to providing consumers with greater access to relevant products & services in local area. U.S. Directory guides consumers to information needed to find local businesses quickly & easily. Merchants benefit from prime, targeted exposure to thousands of potential customers.
Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Business: U.S. Directory TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. U.S. Directory Internet Yellow Pages national online search directory featuring listings for millions of businesses throughout America. U.S. Directory provides advanced features, benefits to deliver results users expect. U.S. Directory committed to providing consumers with greater access to relevant products, services on local searches. U.S. Directory strives to guide consumers to information needed in find Hollywood, Florida

44, Report #1209103

Feb 14 2015
Skip prime Wrinkle RVTL cream .where are the scam detectors B Bluffdale Utah Author: Paris , Texas Drug Manufacturers: Skip prime Wrinkle Internet

45, Report #1208929

Feb 13 2015
Credit One Bank Harassed me all day for one week of Feb. 9, 2015 when my payment was not even due until March 3, 2015 Nationwide Criminals Author: coral springs, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

46, Report #1207135

Feb 06 2015
Prime Therapeutics PrimeMail Kept My Money, Did Not Provide Perscription Dallas Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Mail Order Services: Prime Therapeutics Dallas, Texas

47, Report #1206696

Feb 04 2015
Prime Acceptance Corp Low Book Sales Rip OFF Salt Lake City Utah Author: Draper, Utah Loans: Prime Acceptance Corp Salt Lake City, Utah

48, Report #1202076

Feb 02 2015
Prime Acceptance Corp Will Joe (Recovery Manager) lawsuit, class action, wrongful repossession, violation of repossesion laws SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Prime Acceptance Corp Nationwide

49, Report #1204865

Jan 27 2015
Amazon Prime they took out a hundred six dollars out of my account without my authorization Internet Author: Lockeford, California Credit Services: Amazon Prime Internet

50, Report #1203163

Jan 21 2015
Prime Imports Richard Bakke Thief / Fraud / Con Artist San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Prime Imports San Antonio, Texas