Your Search | prime one financial or prime one benefits

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 31 2016
shawn Roberts -- Financial Crime Enforcement Network so-called Cash Advance Inc / Ace Cash / Online Cash / Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: shawn Roberts Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

May 31 2016
Tucker, Albin and Associates, Kate Thompson, Committed Fraud by sending a draft to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. I actually didn't even know their name, except a person named Kate Thompson, who had tried to get me to agree to a settlement which I told her I was sending the merchandise back, and didn't agree to settle.  Richardson, Texas. Texas Question for you... Author: Dallas, , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tucker, Albin and Associates Richardson,, Texas

May 31 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Prime False advertising, time frame for charging full amount which is outrages Santa Ana California Author: Ocala, Florida Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Prime Santa Ana, California

May 31 2016
ITT Tech I got scammed for one semester Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Trade Schools: ITT Tech Nationwide

May 31 2016
SugarKatz Cattery Jakata Lewis Exotic Shorthair Kitten with Fatal Feline Herpesvirus, Lived One Month, No Refund, Blamed Me San Antonio Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cat Breeders: SugarKatz Cattery San Antonio, Texas

May 31 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Dance Clubs: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training, interview prep, imag Louisville, Kentucky

May 31 2016
1800LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 1800LoanMart commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, 1-800-LoanMart implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction at all levels. 1800LoanMart wants every experience with the company a positive one, and takes any claim to the contrary as serious in nature. 1-800-LoanMart is the largest car title loan company in California, helping consumers through hard work, and good customer service.*UPDATE: 1800LoanMart Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service
Its True Author: torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: 1-800-LoanMart TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Encino, California

May 31 2016
Excel Pharmaceuticals AKA Vikram Sharma. NOT a legitimate site. Takes money orders only and then never sends order. San Diego California or ??
Author: Oakland, California Drugstores: Excel Pharmaceuticals San Diego, California

May 31 2016
One Click Cash, Jim, Mr. Guiliani They are calling me at work; I do not know these people and have never received or applied for a loan with them. Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: One Click Cash Nationwide

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Butch Baccala California Academy of Baseball CAB CAB Baseball Taking parents money without providing practices or games; fraudulent and non-responsive Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay , California Sports Teams & Clubs: Butch Baccala Rancho Cordova, California

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
Monterey Collections Monterey Financial Services Collections under false pretenses Ocenside California Author: Spokane, Washington Collection Agencies: Monterey Collections Ocenside, California

Heartpup Do NOT waste your time or money with Heartpup Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Heartpup Nationwide

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Not a RipOff.. Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
Gavin Jefferson Dede New Scammer Alert Sacramento Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Financial Services: Gavin Jefferson Dede Internet

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore Daniel Mark Harrison & Co, Absolute Living Developments, DMH & Co, White House, Whitehouse, Runcorn, Harrison Homes Development Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana