PRIME ONE FINANCIAL OR PRIME ONE BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime one financial or prime one benefits
There may be more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
For more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 16 2017
Amyn Ghulamali with his wife and mother. Mr Amyn Ghulamali normally takes advantages of his disability, multifaceted nationalities, UAE Iqama/ Resident status and his offshore company registered at Ajman UAE. He also portrays himself as very well connected person and is expert in name-dropping of big personalities of UK, UAE/Dubai and Pakistan based high-ups, diplomats or businessmen to defraud different peoples/businessmen.  Nationwide
Author: Karachi, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amyn Ghulamali Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Ditec Ditech Financial They said they are doing a loan modification but this never happened Chicago Illinois Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Loan Modification: Ditec Chicago, Illinois

Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Footlocker Cancelled my order and didn't let me know they did. Was shipped one item and they cancelled the other. Internet Author: Rochester, New York Manufacturers: Footlocker Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shepherd’s diet Kristina wilds Charging monthly for meal plan i didnt order or receive Nationwide Author: Reynolds, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Shepherd’s diet Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Freehold Hyundai They are selling cars with with known problems. They have no respect or consideration for human life. Freehold New Jersey Seven Questions Author: freehold, New Jersey Auto Dealers: freehold Hyundai Freehold, New Jersey

Oct 14 2017
David Figureoa The Workers and retired Compensation Appeals Board ,WCAB, Send info -all- and my face book password, to prove my ID Internet ....Facebook ,New York,from Puerto Rico, Internet......New York Author: oceanside, California Financial Services: David Figureoa Internet

Oct 14 2017
Pedro Hernandez Pete or PJ left my bathroom half remodeled, ran-off to ripoff other client. San Marcos Texas Author: Luling, Texas Bed & Bath: Pedro Hernandez San Marcos, Texas

Oct 14 2017
Warrior Neema Clairvoyant Neema warrior remote viewer I can give you blow by blow accounts Warrior Neema is an internet psychic on Keen . This advisor will string you along and take your money . This advisor told me three years ago I would marry this man, but he has moved away and is having a baby with another woman. One of the most fraudulent unethical person I have come across in my lifetime. Also when you present info to her that she was wrong, she will start swearing at you and threatening you, will send harassing emails. Internet Author: Hinsdale, Illinois Psychic: Warrior Neema Internet

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Bargain Pride I placed an order on 9/21/2017 and I never received an email or anything from them. I’ve been calling the phone number and email them, and I never received a response. I paid $140 for a cologne and I never received it! I’m furious right now! New York Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Bargain Pride Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Pinnacle credit management Andre Rose, Andrew nyguyen PINNACLE CREDIT MANAGEMENT IS A SCAM PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM ONE PENNY Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Credit Services: Pinnacle credit management Internet