PRIME ONE FINANCIAL OR PRIME ONE BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime one financial or prime one benefits
There may be more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
For more specific results for "prime one financial or prime one benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
1st financial group David Allen Author: Humble, Texas Attorney Generals: 1st financial group Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Cathie Anderson - Sacramento Bee Sacbee Only writes for friends or for favors. Sacramento California Author: Fulton , California Newspapers – Magazines: Cathie Anderson - Sacramento Bee Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Allumiderm skin cream trial period on the internet After reading one of your fraud reports I called lubiderm. And confronted them about future obligations. The rep Jason extended my free trial to 30 days. And if I cancel between July 15th and 22nd there will be no further obligation. Otherwise if did not call I would have been hooked with them. I will also be calling the better business bureau. Internet Author: Staten island, New York Skin Care: Allumiderm skin cream Internet

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront Eye Vibe Attempts to collect 105.79 not mine and/or reports to my credit Sherman Oaks California Author: Sandy, Utah Eye Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Ecom Solution Outsourced Lifestyle Jason O'Neil Unstoppable Leverage Dropship Hacks olscustomerhub.netMichelle Fierle Gerard DeJoseph The company signed a contract of one year for their software and support for which they took $10000 but on the third month they asked me for $300 as monthly service to which I refused and they disconnected my service and refused to return the rest of my unused funds. The software they claimed did not work and they did similar ripoff to other members who I know. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lethbridge, Alberta On-Line Business: Ecom Solution Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
First Financial Recovery Services FFRS Very helpful committed towards to recovery RENO Nevada Author: Connecticut, Connecticut Online Trading: First Financial Recovery Services RENO, Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Swift Fraud / Deception / Untruthfulness Germany Internet Author: Georgia Financial Services: Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Internet

Jun 22 2017
Flash Advance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Flash Advance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Flash Advance is committed to helping meet the needs that advance businesses into the future. With a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, Flash Advance is ready to get you a merchant cash advance today! Flash Advance receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee which lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Flash Advance.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.*UPDATE: Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rudy it was very nice talking to you Author: Arcadia, California Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
Prime My Body Take Your Money and Then Change the Rules Internet Author: Griffith, Indiana Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Space Unlimited’ s employees and dedicated team is committed to continue our positive relationship with all current and past customers and tenants.*UPDATE: Space Unlimited pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Space Unlimited recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Property Management: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Let Me Guess Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet