Your Search | prime peripherals staples

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

28, Report #1251954

Aug 31 2015
Prime Outsourcing Scam, Reviews, Will Not Provide Refunds! Mandaluyong City Metro Manila Internet Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Prime Outsourcing Internet

Aug 26 2015
Mariner Finance Lack of information and technology Roanoke Internet Sorry but I call BS Author: Troutville , Virginia Financial Services: Mariner Finance Internet

Aug 25 2015
America's Party Company, Gold Rush Event Services, Prime Services Secretive, anonymous company that won't provide any details about photobooth booking, operating under multiple company names USA Internet Author: West Deptford, New Jersey Event Planners & Sites: America's Party Company Internet

Aug 19 2015
Volvado Volvado WatchesWatches*Volvado During a free 30 day trial for Amazon Prime, a questionaire pops up & asks many questions along with your debit/credit card info but hides what does with it or that the company is not with Amazon. Burbank California Author: Spokane, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Volvado Burbank , California

Aug 05 2015
ED TRIM AND REMODELING ED PAYTON PAID $750 TO PRIME AND PAINT.SAND KITCHEN CAB, SINK, TRIM ONLY PRIME ONE ROOM HAVENT SEEN HIM OVER TWO MONTHS EVERY TIME I CALL A MISHAP HAPPEN FROM CAR, BABY, RAIN, EXCUSE EXCUSE LEFT MY LIVING ROOM IN MESS PAINT SITTING IN MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR HE ONLY BROUGHT TWO 5GAL OF PAINT NEVER SAW THE MAN AGAIN ED RIP ME OFF JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: atl bch, Florida Building Services: ED TRIM AND REMODELING JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Aug 03 2015
EEI Inc. Scott Hurt , Bryan Scott Hurt, Jim Staples EEI Inc ) Energy Exploration Inc ) Rocky Top portland Tennessee Author: horse cave , Kentucky Investment Brokers: EEI Inc. portland , Tennessee

Aug 02 2015
Staples Rebate never issued Davie, FL Nationwide Author: Plantation, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
Advertising Solutions, Prime Cash,Prime Cash Network, Building Money Network Scamming the Elderly Albuquerque New Mexico Author: palm bay , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Advertising Solutions Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 23 2015
Prime Source Autos Tried to sell a lemon, did not disclose anything, and kept deposit. Orange Park Florida In my opinion stay away from Prime Source Autos Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Prime Source Autos Orange Park , Florida

Jul 23 2015
Amazon Amazon prime Internet Author: California Sales People: Amazon Internet

Jul 20 2015
Staples I place an order at 7:30 pm tonight after going to staples.com and seeing a banner that says 50. Off 200. If I use visa checkout. I did and did not get the 50.00  Internet Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Staples Internet

Jul 18 2015
ELITE PAY GLOBAL PRIME PAY GLOBAL I had the misfortune to work for these clowns. When I figured out what they were doing my ethics would not allow me to continue. The realty is that the majority of the cards are going to end up costing the merchant 2.9% and they are stuck with this crazy lease, do the math, it’s absurd. Then the merchant continues to get all these add on expenses. They will end up paying twice a much before they went with these criminals. They really take advantage of business owners with limited English skills. At one time they were Prime Pay Global. Run, Run, Run Away. Nationwide Author: ANY, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ELITE PAY GLOBAL Nationwide

Jul 13 2015
Staples (Mindy Swartz, manager) lied about refundable warrantee Sterling, Illinois Author: Mount Morris, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Staples Sterling, , Illinois

Jul 12 2015
Amazon Prime Amazon Prime charged my account $99.00 without authorization...giving me no service for the membership and not refunding my money. Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Amazon Prime Internet

Jul 06 2015
Amazon Prime I never give them permission to get $99.99 out of my credit card account Nationwide Author: Robbins , North Carolina Customer: Amazon Prime Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Lobel Financial Anaheim California Typical Sub-Prime borrower Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jun 22 2015
Staples They do not call when your product comes to their store Fuquay Varina North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Jun 21 2015
prime castle asia, tim cox tim d cox, westcastle, greencastle, tim cox, prime castle asia, watch out! dallas Texas Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Financial Services: prime castle asia, tim cox dallas, Texas

Jun 20 2015
AMAZONPRIME MEMBERSHIP CHARGED FOR A PRIME MEMBERSHIP I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. THEY JUST SLIPPED THE CHARGE ONTO MY CREDIT CARD Internet Then... Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: AMAZONPRIME MEMBERSHIP Internet

Jun 11 2015
Prime Important Telephone Harrasment Nationwide Author: Illinois Internet: Prime Important Nationwide

Jun 09 2015
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training's clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Impact Training. Impact Training continues evolving to create maximum positive life changing experience for clients. Riverton, Utah *UPDATE: Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Education & Learning Centers: Impact Ki Institute Internet

Jun 03 2015
Mirror Finish Polishing Ruined the handle of custom bowie knife, then denied they did it. Kearney Missouri
still no proof mirror finish damaged your knife Author: Albany, New York Small Business Services: Mirror Finish Polishing Kearney, Missouri

Jun 02 2015
Mopro Website Marketing sounds just like 29 prime scam? Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mopro Website Marketing