PRIME SELECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime selection
There may be more specific results for "prime selection"
For more specific results for "prime selection"
Showing 1-25 of 1,815 Found Reports For more specific results for "prime selection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions' goal to provide the broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensuring highest purity essential oils. Healing Solutions puts customers first, will do anything to make customers happy, offering lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all. Founded on belief that customers should have access to wide range of high quality essential oils without paying extraordinarily high prices that usually accompany them. Healing Solutions markets directly to consumers. By marketing directly Scottsdale, Arizona

2, Report #1207417

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions REVIEW: Healing Solutions’ goal to provide broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions offers 100% satisfaction, 100% money back guarantee, providing excellent customer support. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensures highest purity essential oils. *UPDATE: Healing Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Healing Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason. By marketing directly to consumers Healing Solutions can sell wide range of high quality oils at prices several times lower than the multi-level marketing companies and their network of “sales representatives”. Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Prime My Body Take Your Money and Then Change the Rules Internet Author: Griffith, Indiana Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Jun 20 2017
prime patriot Confederate Supers I used my debit card to pay for postage (only) on a flag. They are charging my debit every month for $19.97 even though I have not bought anything else. They change the name each month to confuse the customer. This company never answer the calls and say toleave a message with Texas Author: Penrose, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: prime patriot Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Confederate Superstore, Spring TX Prime Patriot. Blue Lives Matter. Additional monthly charges. Spring TX Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore, Spring TX Internet

Jun 13 2017
REBEL CRATE PRIME PATRIOTCause -Central ordered two rebel flags and now receiving stuff every month and cannot cancel-no one answers and it says it is a full mailbox. Conroe Texas Author: Slovan, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: REBEL CRATE Conroe, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Nutra Whole, LLC Prime Lean Diet Free Trial is not really free - BEWARE! Santa Ana California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Nutra Whole, LLC Santa Ana, California

Jun 11 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Free trial Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 11 2017
Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Alpha Prime EliteAlpha Prime Elite TestoAlpha Prime Elite Nitric Stay away from this scam! They use hidden expensive subscription programs to steal your money! Fountain Valley Nationwide
Author: Matthews, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam!!!!! Unknown Internet Author: Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 08 2017
Prime patriot Want it cancelled from my card Nationwide Author: Newark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prime patriots Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Charging me for other products I didn't purchase. Internet
Author: Oroville, California Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 05 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Buyers Beware company will rip you off Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 05 2017
Alpha Prime Elite I order a free trial version for 4.95 each shipping and handling the company alpha prime elite charged my debit card twice one for $89.99 and anther charge for $89.95 I called the customer service number that was listed told them all the information about my account and that I did not authorize the $89.99 or a $89.95 charge my bank account . Unknown Internet
Author: Rockford, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dollar Tree Killer of American Jobs, Prime Example Nationwide
Question Author: LA, California Employers: Dollar Tree Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Alpha prime elite I ordered the product, it doesn't work. Refused to refund my money unless product was in original packaging (the box included) unopened. How do you know if the product works if you can't open it? Internet Author: madison, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alpha prime elite Internet

Jun 01 2017
Prime Seller Leads and PSL Prime ISA(inside sales Agent) DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY Bonita springs Florida Austill Crabtree Author: JAcksonville, Florida Realtors: Prime Seller Leads Bonita springs , Florida

May 30 2017
luxurious skin luxurious eyes..prime caralluma..infinitefors. rip off company Internet Author: southampton, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: luxurious skin Internet

May 26 2017
Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Won't Refund Money Oakland CA
Author: Loveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Internet

May 26 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Internet scam Santa Ana, CA or Kentucky Internet Author: Fishers,, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Garcinia Prime Misleading Info RE: 14-Day Free Trial - Will Charge for Items Already Shipped Toronto Ontario Author: Harmony, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Prime Toronto, Ontario