PRIME TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime tv
There may be more specific results for "prime tv"
For more specific results for "prime tv"
Showing 1-25 of 20,697 Found Reports For more specific results for "prime tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Direct tv. Carol stream. I was offered the 45.00 deal with at&t. However, the charges have exceeded that promise and the company will not acknowledge any such deal. Carol stream. Illinois Author: Roscoe, Illinois Satellite Companies: Direct tv. Carol stream. Carol stream. , Illinois

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
prime time readers Biggest Scam I know Lakewood ohio Author: Stephens City, Virginia Sales People: prime time readers Internet

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 18 2017
GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Paid for Antenna and Antenna Amplifier receieved Antenna but NOT the Amplifier Internet Author: Pittsburg, California Internet Fraud: GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Internet

Aug 17 2017
Mr Antenna dba I Heart Free TV Daisy Sabrina Daniels Sells antennas that do not work Chandler Arizona Author: Scottsdle, Arizona Television Parts & Services: Mr Antenna Chandler, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Confederate Superstore Prime PatriotVision Marketing International STEALING from my bank account every month! Conroe Texas
Author: Waller, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Confederate Superstore Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
freeseetv frog tv frog nowflashlight.biz scam rip off terrible liars Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: freeseetv frog Internet

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 14 2017
hearthwear inc nuwave llc they took my money i got no cooktop libertyville Illinois Author: PHOENIX, Alabama TV Advertisements: hearthwear inc libertyville, Illinois

Aug 14 2017
North America prime Inc Hostage takers!!! North Lauderdale Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Moving Companies: North America prime Inc Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Ronco Internet Author: higginsville, Missouri TV Advertisements: Ronco Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Prime auto connection Worst car fraud ever! Lehi Utah
Author: Eagle mountain utah, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime auto connection Lehi, Utah

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
Sling TV aka ,Sling.com Streaming Internet TV sling tv, sling.com, Streaming TV, internet tv, fraud, scam, Colorado Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 09 2017
spectrum charter communication never no service,always out or not working albertville Alabama Author: albertville, Alabama Cable TV: spectrum albertville, Alabama