PRIME TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime tv
There may be more specific results for "prime tv"
For more specific results for "prime tv"
Showing 26-50 of 20,838 Found Reports For more specific results for "prime tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
flashlights.biz (44203) TV FOX Antenna I ordered this product on 9/13/17 as a new antenna for my TV when I received it there was no invoice or anything to let me know how it worked I pluged it in and started to prorram my tv it did not get all of the channels as stated it would I keap moving it from place to place the programming got worse everytime I have not returned it because there was no retuen address Internet Author: Pomona, California Video Stores: flashlights.biz (44203) Internet

Oct 09 2017
Strong Current Enterprises lLmited The Strong Current Enterprises Limited sells TV antennas that do not work as descibed Internet Strong Current Enterprises Limited Author: Simsbury, Connecticut Television Parts & Services: Strong Current Enterprises lLmited Internet

Oct 09 2017
COPPER CHEF PAN DEFECTIVE PRODUCT FAILURE TO HONOR WARRANTY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: SAN JACINTO, California TV Advertisements: COPPER CHEF PAN Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shopify.com Perfect Vision. Supposedly you can adjust glasses to your prescription by turning a screw on each side of glasses. Does not work (except in TV ad). Author: Toledo, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: Shopify.com ,

Oct 08 2017
BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO brian grosjean- frenchtv-frenchtv.to-brianfrenchtv.gmail.com Brian Grosjean refuses to give me my deposit back. I drove to Miami to bring back all the equipment back. The box, the machine, the remote, the cables (every item that was in the box when he sent it to me was in the box returned to him). On 3/28/2017, eveything was received by brian per his confirmation. On May 10, I still had not received my deposit, I emailed him. He replied that everything was entered in the books on April 3rd and that I would receive my deposit back 60 days after that date which to him made the 60 days on 19 June. Since June, I have been trying to get my FULL deposit refund as it was promised. Brian DOES NOT reply to my calls or emails. I want him to know that I will will pursue this all the way until I get my full refund. He does not reply to my calls, nor to my emails. yet Miami florida Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 06 2017
Luxury Fashion Shipping Manager in NM Sending me watches! Silver City New Mexico Author: Lexington, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
Freesee tv Tv fox antennaOr Scared me On line prescence Internet Author: Ash grove, Missouri Adult Web Site: Freesee tv Internet

Oct 06 2017
Rbox/tv Dereck sold me a device that has never worked properly since it was bought Tampa Florida Author: Umatilla, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Rbox/tv Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Prime My Body Never Refunded Money for Returned Product and Never Responded to Communication Dallas, TX  Texas Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Alternative Health: Prime My Body Internet

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
TVFoxAntenna Have ordered 4 TV antennas, but was charged a different amount for the second that was billed to Me. Don't know Internet Author: mason, Ohio Telemarketers: TVFoxAntenna Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sling TV Sling.com. Sling Television I signed up for a free 7 day trial and canceled it after the first day. They took my money anyway! Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana TV Advertisements: Sling TV Internet

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD Author: Berkeley, California Colleges and Universities: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
Chris Bull of The Heli Team Orlando, Florida HQ Aviation LLC, The Heli Team INC, The Heli BULL, N30242, LLC, ORLANDO AIRCRAFT SALES, LLC, HQ AIRCRAFT SALES, LLC Chris Bull of The Heli Team Orlando, Florida Providing ENG services for WJAX/WFOX TV Jacksonville, Florida Committed Wage Theft and other Income Law Violations. Orlando Florida
Author: Alabama News Media: Chris Bull of The Heli Team Orlando, Florida Orlando, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Direct TV ATT and direct TV Misleading information and /or keeping away facts using my SSN as threat Olmsted Township Nationwide Author: Olmsted Township, Ohio Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
First premier credit card is a scam!!! i moved and my card expired.. when i finally found a way to contact them i couldnt ractivate card. so acct closed. now i pay monthly but bill doesnt go down Nationwide Oh Author: Greers Ferry, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First premier credit card Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Direct TV disrespectful, horrible, customer service was lacking, Nationwide Author: Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Envie / Alesse Scammers/ Rude/Charged my CC $98. without authorization/Uses the transportion time as part of the 10 day trial. Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida TV Advertisements: Envie Internet

Oct 02 2017
Do*healthy prime Ripped me off not once but twice Az  Arizona Author: Sacto, California Telemarketers: Do*healthy prime Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois TV Advertisements: Elly's World Internet