Your Search | prime tv

Sep 10 2015
Sling LLC Frauds charge even when canceled dont know Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cable TV: Sling LLC Internet

Sep 08 2015
Time Warner Cable Failure to provide Cobra after termination due to medical disability forced to file bankruptcy refused to provide bill for service Appleton Nationwide Update Author: Grand Chute , Wisconsin Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
Amazon Amazon Prime Unauthorized charges to debit card Internet Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Amazon Internet

Sep 07 2015
DISH NETWORK my name on unauthorized account, account in collections, they will not correct situation. englewood California Thousands.... Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Cable TV: DISH NETWORK englewood, California

Sep 06 2015
beach body body beast dvd I ordered a poduct off tv at 19.99 and got charged over 80.00. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTIVING.... grove city Ohio Author: rochester, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: beach body grove city, Ohio

Sep 05 2015
TIME WARNER CABLE they made an offer by phone and didnt stick with the deal austin texas Nationwide they turned my cable and internet off again Author: Austin, Texas Cable TV: TIME WARNER CABLE Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
06:15 AM  Internet Author: catasauqua, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Internet

Sep 04 2015
Prime Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Love Interrupted Author: Huntersville , North Carolina Medical Personnel: Erika Meyerson Smith and Mike Smith and Carolina Comprehensive Health Network Huntersville, North Carolina

Sep 03 2015
at&t u-verse and internet service i only been with them for four months and they have charged me two fees per month saying im behind ,but i just started how am i behind. Sandy Springs Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Alabama Cable TV: at&t Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
East Coast Tv RUN LIKE HELL LYING SCAMMER New JerseY New Jersey Author: Saint George, South Carolina TVs & VCRs: East Coast Tv New Jerse,

Sep 01 2015
Time Warner Cable Make oral contracts over phone and don't honor them... sneak in new charges Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide
38, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas
40, Report #1251954

Aug 31 2015
Prime Outsourcing Scam, Reviews, Will Not Provide Refunds! Mandaluyong City Metro Manila Internet Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Prime Outsourcing Internet

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 29 2015
cablevision im writing this report on behalf of my mother. cablevision been ripping her off for the past couple of years. norwalk Connecticut Author: daytona beach, Florida Cable TV: cablevision norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 29 2015
Play-on TV / Media Mall Ripped me off and continue to take money out of my bank account Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Internet Service Providers: Playon TV

Aug 28 2015
Directv Unauthorized debit from my school debit card Summerfield Nationwide, FL Nope!! Author: Summerfield, Florida Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Direct TV Took money out of my checking account illegally. Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Video Stores: Direct TV Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
century link Susan lied about my monthly to make a new sale Las Vegas North Carolina Author: las vegas, Nevada Cable TV: century link somewhere in the state of, North Carolina

Aug 26 2015
Mariner Finance Lack of information and technology Roanoke Internet Sorry but I call BS Author: Troutville , Virginia Financial Services: Mariner Finance Internet

Aug 25 2015
America's Party Company, Gold Rush Event Services, Prime Services Secretive, anonymous company that won't provide any details about photobooth booking, operating under multiple company names USA Internet Author: West Deptford, New Jersey Event Planners & Sites: America's Party Company Internet

Aug 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity They Tried To Rip Me Off By Charging Me 200.00 To 500.00 Monthly When I'm Suppose To Pay 134.00 A Month,And Charged Me 2 Collection Fees,I Moved In June Got Charged For That,Fine.Then They Charged Me Another Collection Fee In August In Which I Haven't Moved Since June. Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity Rashia C. - corporate and Marty Tunney - sales person Joined in May - bundled phone, internet and tv/cable - since then we've had 5 technicians come to the house to tell us that it's the box outside that needs replacement.Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Manteno, Illinois Communications & Networking: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide