Your Search | prime tv

Jul 03 2016
As Seen On TV Pro, KevinHarringtonINC.com, asseenontv.pro Beware of solicitation Internet Why Doesn't Harrington Stop These Guys? Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: As Seen On TV Pro Internet

Jul 01 2016
Planet Dish charged my credit card 49.99 when I did not end up with there dish tv I am in Davie Florida 33328 Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Cable TV: Planet Dish Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Starwood Motors Lies, Lemons, & more shadiness is what they are about Dallas Texas Seriously?? Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Starwood Motors Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Express Home Moving Damaged TV, TV Damage,$600 TV Ruined, Rude and Accusatory after damaging and refusing to replace TV Phoenix Arizona
Response to the Owner Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving & Storage: Express Home Moving Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Comcast Comcast is trying to make me make the same payment TWICE! Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Dignity Health Care Dish Network Steals Money from their customers!!!! Dish Network Corporation 9601 S Meridian Blvd En CALIFORNIA Author: Bella Vista, California Cable TV: Dish Network

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 21 2016
Mediacom Filing false service calls Fairhope Alabama Author: Fairhope, Alabama Cable TV: Mediacom Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Frontier Communications Inept, Can't fix a kiddie car, nobody knows what they are doing, repairs non-existant, billing a disaster Stamford Nationwide Author: new port richey, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Fry's Electronics Cracked TV Screen - No Return/Exchange Anaheim CA Author: Anaheim, California TVs & VCRs: Fry's Electronics Anaheim,

Jun 20 2016
Southwest Credit Systems They autodialed me on father's day Sunday evening. Than called the very next morning harassing me. Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cable TV: Southwest Credit Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Direct TV Customers are children to be punished! Fort Bragg California Author: Fort Bragg, California TVs & VCRs: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
antiques road show ripoff show Nationwide Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: antiques road show Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 a Palm Beach Group Social Secuity Rippff SCAM ONLINE for Seniors Scam Miami Flordia location TV STATION VIDEO REPORT ON THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM ADVERTISED ONLINE JUNE 2016+ online on many websites to scare seniors that they might loose extra $4000+ in benefits if you were born before 1969 Palm Beach, Florida Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Palm Beach Group Internet

Jun 18 2016
Nutra prime cleanse nutra prime cleasne florida Author: anderson, South Carolina Healthcare Centers: Nutra prime cleanse Florida

Jun 18 2016
One Bill One Bill VerizonOne Bill Frontier Failed to disperse funds properly and they lost my money Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Sun City, California Cable TV: One Bill Nationwide

46, Report #1312007

Jun 17 2016
Century Link Dishonest sales information Seattle Washington Author: Mesa, Arizona Cable TV: Century Link Seattle, Washington

47, Report #1311907

Jun 17 2016
Direct Tv Direct tv flat out lied about set up fees Minot Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Direct Tv Internet

Jun 13 2016
Amazon Unresponsive, Misinformation, Horrible Customer Service, Form letter apology, Insulting $5 peace offering, Canceling Prime Membership Internet
Author: Hercules, California Furniture & Furnishings: Amazon Internet

Jun 12 2016
Century Link/Prism TV deceptive practices. over billing. $25 giftcard never arrived as promised. signal losses w/ their cable boxes. slow internet speed.2hrs on the phone with customer service each time I call. Saratoga Springs Internet/Utah Author: Saratoga Springs , Utah Internet Services: Century Link Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Scream Entertainment LLC Screambox cancellation problems Beverly Hills California Author: Montgomery, Alabama TV News Satiations: Scream Entertainment LLC Beverly Hills, California