PRIME TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime tv
There may be more specific results for "prime tv"
For more specific results for "prime tv"
Showing 26-50 of 12,172 Found Reports For more specific results for "prime tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 15 2017
RCA (Thomson Electronics) Purcshas bad RCA 65 -inch flat screen smart tv w/built in ROKU Indianapolis Indiana Author: Whiteland, Indiana Television Parts & Services: RCA (Thomson Electronics) Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 15 2017
Verizon Fios TV & fees surcharges taxes New York New York Author: Great Neck, New York Bait-and-Switch: Verizon Internet

Jun 13 2017
Aschi Films Ernst (Aschi) Michel Travels around the world not paying his bills. Wengen Nationwide
Author: Castle Hill, Alabama TV Production Studios: Aschi Films Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Confederate Superstore, Spring TX Prime Patriot. Blue Lives Matter. Additional monthly charges. Spring TX Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore, Spring TX Internet

Jun 13 2017
REBEL CRATE PRIME PATRIOTCause -Central ordered two rebel flags and now receiving stuff every month and cannot cancel-no one answers and it says it is a full mailbox. Conroe Texas Author: Slovan, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: REBEL CRATE Conroe, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Beware! All the poor reviews are 100% True! FLORIDA and California Nationwide Author: Eastlake, Colorado Consumer Services: Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Direct TV charged for equipment that was returned. Nationwide Author: wenatchee, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Nutra Whole, LLC Prime Lean Diet Free Trial is not really free - BEWARE! Santa Ana California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Nutra Whole, LLC Santa Ana, California

Jun 11 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Free trial Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 11 2017
Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Alpha Prime EliteAlpha Prime Elite TestoAlpha Prime Elite Nitric Stay away from this scam! They use hidden expensive subscription programs to steal your money! Fountain Valley Nationwide
Author: Matthews, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Testosterone Advantage Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Tickbox TV I asked for a refund and was told to return items to address above. Atllanta Georgia Author: Arvada, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tickbox TV Atllanta, Georgia

Jun 09 2017
Univision Now Six months ago I tried the free trial for Univision Now. After I tried I found it useless and didn't meet even my lowest expectations. I tried to cancel trial immediately but couldn't do it because the sign in to your account option didn't work and still does not. I figure that just eliminating all kinds of links with them will cancel free trial but I was wrong, I never noticed that they been charging me for a service I never used and that I can not cancel because of their system blocking all kinds of efforts. New York Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV News Satiations: Univision Now Internet

Jun 09 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam!!!!! Unknown Internet Author: Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 08 2017
Prime patriot Want it cancelled from my card Nationwide Author: Newark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prime patriots Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
Spectrum Switched Plan, withheld less product, have TP pay more to get me back to where I was National - Cust Setvice in S Caroline - service in Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Cable TV: Spectrum Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Beauty Wrinkkle Reducer, Glamskincareshop, glamskininsolu In TV the cream smoothed out the eye & facial wrinkles. NO changes, even minute were ever seen. Called co to cancel & was told to keep at half price. True Scam. Didn't want to refund or cancel, but Credit card co helped. N. Las Vegas, Nevada internet Author: Canyon Country, California Attorney Generals: Beauty Wrinkkle Reducer Canyon Ciuntry, California

Jun 07 2017
inventel.tv hd mirror cam SCAM New Jersey Author: Lakeport, California TV Advertisements: inventel.tv New Jersey

Jun 06 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Charging me for other products I didn't purchase. Internet
Author: Oroville, California Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

NEW AGE WARNING! This company will rip you off!! Tempe Arizona
Author: Miles city, Montana TV Advertisements: NEW AGE Tempe, Arizona

Jun 05 2017
Frontier Communications Made false promises, and charged me different pricing Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Tampa, Florida

Jun 05 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Buyers Beware company will rip you off Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 05 2017
Alpha Prime Elite I order a free trial version for 4.95 each shipping and handling the company alpha prime elite charged my debit card twice one for $89.99 and anther charge for $89.95 I called the customer service number that was listed told them all the information about my account and that I did not authorize the $89.99 or a $89.95 charge my bank account . Unknown Internet
Author: Rockford, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dollar Tree Killer of American Jobs, Prime Example Nationwide
Question Author: LA, California Employers: Dollar Tree Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Alpha prime elite I ordered the product, it doesn't work. Refused to refund my money unless product was in original packaging (the box included) unopened. How do you know if the product works if you can't open it? Internet Author: madison, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alpha prime elite Internet