PRIME TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: prime tv
There may be more specific results for "prime tv"
For more specific results for "prime tv"
Showing 26-50 of 12,110 Found Reports For more specific results for "prime tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 06 2017
Sling TV Sling Sling is a rip off. I got the basic package and later it sold me on moving up to to an upgrade. A few months later I went to cancel service and they said they could not find my account but noted the cancellation. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Video Stores: Sling TV Internet

May 06 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse. P.o.Box 5260. Santa Ana Ca 92704-0260 Used dr. Oz on tv to promote a wrinkle remover er. A sample for 4.95 and then. I could not get off their page. They added another 4.92 for some skin fix. Billed to my account under another name.$98.63 BOUNTIFUL GARDE SEQ#020008 8202 Nationwide Author: Leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Envie-Alesse Nationwide

May 04 2017
Spectrum Cable Time Warner Cable, TWC, Rating F for Quality! Florence Kentucky Really?? Author: florence, Kentucky Cable TV: Spectrum Cable

May 04 2017
Clear TV Key What a scam, product is absolute garbage! Waukegan Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Clear TV Key Nationwide

May 04 2017
THE CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE THE PRIME PATRIOT TOOK MY MONEY TWICE DID NOT SEND ME ANYTHING !!! WILL NOT RETURN MY MULTIPLE PHONE CALLS.. SPRING Texas Author: IDA, Louisiana Hobby Shops: THE CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE SPRING, Texas

May 04 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty, Wellness Eye Serum, Clear face now Trial Offer is a scam. They just want your credit card details Nationwide Author: Mississauga, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydroluxe Beauty Internet

May 04 2017
spectrum monopoly that needs oversite queensbury New York Author: Queensbury, New York Cable TV: spectrum queensbury, New York

May 03 2017
Confederate Super Store Prime Patriot Keeps on Charging Texas Author: Winslow, Maine Specialty Stores: Confederate Super Store internet

May 01 2017
FrenchTV, French TV, Frenchtv.to FrenchTV IS A FRAUD... PLEASE AVOID ! Miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, California TV News Satiations: FrenchTV Internet

May 01 2017
Bella Serata Charged my credit card 89.95 for samples I received & paid 10.95 ? Internet Author: Airmont, New York TV Advertisements: Bella Serata Internet

May 01 2017
The Deal Empire will not refund money for returned item China Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina TV Advertisements: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
ROK7 Bank charge Internet Author: Tiverton, Rhode Island TV Advertisements: ROK7 Internet

Apr 28 2017
DIRECTV DirectTV Employee Name Blair #40798 Broke the Contract by Changing the Contract, also Manipulate the Contract to DirectTV's Needs. Carol Stream IL Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cable TV: DIRECTV Colorado

Apr 28 2017
AT&T uverse They have overcharged my Att bundle and shut off the TV. Nationwide Author: Garland, Texas Cable TV: AT&T uverse Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
baldinis casino they are. harassing targeting. senior citezens. stalking. but. it is more than. one group or person. some ran tv ads sparks. Nevada Author: San francisco, California Casinos & Cardrooms: baldinis casino sparks. , Nevada

Apr 25 2017
dish network fals advertisement palatine illinois 60055-0063 Nationwide
Customer Author: Yerington, Nevada TV Advertisements: dish network Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Information for you--- Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
White truck ripoff Doug and jay KA 42 Kamron Tv fake box California Author: Orange ca, California Miscellaneous Electronics: White truck ripoff Tustin , California

Apr 23 2017
Prime line gear ,apparel, So, I ordered from prime line gear, and now they're GONE! No clue Internet
Author: Lombard, Illinois Sales People: Prime line gear (apparel) Internet

Apr 22 2017
Comcast Technician Installation Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Cable TV: Comcast

Apr 22 2017
DIRECTV DIRECTV charged credit card without authorization for an early termination fee I did not owe Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
DIRECTV Stole money out my account Nationwide Author: Youngstown , Ohio Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet